Last visit was: 28 Apr 2024, 23:23 It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 23:23

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 195
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 630 Q44 V32
GMAT 2: 690 Q48 V38
GMAT 3: 700 Q48 V37
GPA: 1
WE:General Management (Retail)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants: Sep 2023 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
ta25target2023 wrote:
The school didn’t negotiate even though I had offers from competitive schools with scholarship.

did you email the financial aid or ao, i emailed to financial aid, still no response
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants: Sep 2023 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
Hi there!

Any of the recent admits who has also received a scholarship decision?! I got an offer a couple of days ago, but haven’t heard back on the scholarships yet.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GPA: 3.97
Send PM
Arushay wrote:
Hi there!

Any of the recent admits who has also received a scholarship decision?! I got an offer a couple of days ago, but haven’t heard back on the scholarships yet.

I got offer 3 days ago and a scholarship letter separately last night.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
Send PM
Hi
Can anybody please clear that does schulich accept backlogs ..if yes, do chances get reduced if one has a backlog in a subject

I had a backlog in one subject which I have cleared now but on the marksheet it’s mentioned cleared in reappear.

Of that semester

I am asking this for MIM programme

Originally posted by Aishna1034 on 15 Mar 2023, 05:35.
Last edited by Aishna1034 on 15 Mar 2023, 05:37, edited 2 times in total.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Technology, Sustainability
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
hi, when is the Round 2 results announcement date for international applicants? My interviewer told me that they will announce it on March 15 but i did not get any mail or any update in the online portal.

did any R2 applicant from india who applied for mba in canada and completed the interview receive the offer?

Originally posted by chandrakanthg on 15 Mar 2023, 21:13.
Last edited by chandrakanthg on 15 Mar 2023, 21:14, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants: Sep 2023 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
chandrakanthg wrote:
hi, when is the Round 2 results announcement date for international applicants? My interviewer told me that they will announce it on March 15 but i did not get any mail or any update in the online portal.

did any R2 applicant from india who applied for mba in canada and completed the interview receive the offer?

Hey, i sent in my application on the last date of R2, and got my offer today for the MBA in India
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
atharvwarty wrote:
SangamJena wrote:
Hello Folks,
I have received an Offer for MBA in India.

Can anyone please let me know their thoughts on the MBA in India? I have spoken to the current batch there is mixed feelings about it. I have 7 years of work ex. The heavy academics with online networking makes me. a bit hesitant.

If someone is in the same boat we can connect.

Hi,

Congratulations. This is amazing news and Schulich is a great b-school. So well done.

I am a currently a part of the MBA India cohort. Your feelings are completely valid and all of us battled with those questions before joining the program. Let me know if you would like to connect and have a chat. I'll be able to give you a good deal of information and provide a rounded perspective about the program.

Hi,

I have got an admit for MBA in India program.

I just wanted to know what are the job opportunities in Canada and for how long the work permit is given after course completion.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
UtkarshUKD wrote:
Hi, I have got an admit for MBA in India program. I just wanted to know what are the job opportunities in Canada and for how long the work permit is given after course completion. Posted from my mobile device

I too got an offer for MBA India. Would love to connect with you.

atharvwarty wrote:
Hi, Congratulations. This is amazing news and Schulich is a great b-school. So well done. I am a currently a part of the MBA India cohort. Your feelings are completely valid and all of us battled with those questions before joining the program. Let me know if you would like to connect and have a chat. I’ll be able to give you a good deal of information and provide a rounded perspective about the program.

Hey, Can we connect to discuss the prospects of MBA India

Originally posted by kalladath on 16 Mar 2023, 01:38.
Last edited by kalladath on 16 Mar 2023, 01:39, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
can anyone give me a review for Master of Marketing Schulich B- School
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 43 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Send PM
Can we connect to discuss MBA in India ?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
kalladath wrote:
UtkarshUKD wrote:
Hi, I have got an admit for MBA in India program. I just wanted to know what are the job opportunities in Canada and for how long the work permit is given after course completion. Posted from my mobile device

atharvwarty wrote:
Hi, Congratulations. This is amazing news and Schulich is a great b-school. So well done. I am a currently a part of the MBA India cohort. Your feelings are completely valid and all of us battled with those questions before joining the program. Let me know if you would like to connect and have a chat. I’ll be able to give you a good deal of information and provide a rounded perspective about the program.

Hey, Can we connect to discuss the prospects of MBA India

Hi everyone who have received the admit to the India program. I have the same questions regarding the permits, and work opportunities. Could we connect? Maybe we can make a https://gmatclub.com/chat group? Please reach out via PM, and we can make one and discuss.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 348
Send PM
atharvwarty wrote:

Hey! Same situation here. Can we talk on https://gmatclub.com/chat/linkedin?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 348
Send PM
lalaland1234545 wrote:
Can we connect to discuss MBA in India ?

yes, we can connect on linkedin
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jatingupta27/
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 42 [0]
Given Kudos: 81
Send PM
We have created a group for Canadian bschool admits. DM me to join.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi, I'm interested in applying for the Jan 2024 intake as that has now opened up.

However, I'm wondering if I would be able to apply for round 3 of the Sep 2023 intake first, and if I don't get in, to apply for round 1 of the Jan intake. Has anyone done this before?

Thanks for the help
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 15
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
GPA: 3.88
Send PM
kalladath wrote:

Hi, I too got an admit for MBA in India. Would like to discuss and understand more about the program!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi. I applied for round 3, however it says that your application will not be complete until the reference forms have been submitted. If my references submit the forms after the round 3 deadline, will my application fall under round 4?
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19