Last visit was: 23 May 2024, 09:50 It is currently 23 May 2024, 09:50
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.2
WE:Engineering (Consulting)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 40 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
Schools: ISB '18
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 28 [3]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 37
Schools: ISB '18 (D)
GMAT 1: 630 Q48 V28
GRE 1: Q165 V159
GPA: 3.1
Send PM
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]
target760gmat wrote:
What are the prospects of product management after ISB ? Can someone throw some light on it ? What do they look for candidates with 4-5 years of experience dealing with customers of a software team ?

Want to ask the same questions. Please throw some light on the topic.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 192 [0]
Given Kudos: 198
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V35
GPA: 3.2
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
Clubs, Subjects, Electives

Where can we get a list of all the student clubs, subjects or curriculum information and the electives offered at the PGP programme at ISB?
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 591 [0]
Given Kudos: 169
Send PM
Expert Reply
somesh86 wrote:
Clubs, Subjects, Electives

Where can we get a list of all the student clubs, subjects or curriculum information and the electives offered at the PGP programme at ISB?

their website
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 1593 [0]
Given Kudos: 33
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V48
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Send PM
Expert Reply
Top Contributor
jainshubhams92@gmail.com wrote:
How would multiple GMAT scores be used? Would only the highest or would the latest or would the average of all the scores be used?

ISB uses the highest score you have. In case you are taking the GMAT now, there is an option to cancel the score after viewing it. Therefore, if it is lower than your previous highest, just cancel it.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Hi,

I am struggling with my re applicant essay. I applied in R2 last year, got an interview call but was unable to convert. Now I am re applying to ISB after 6 months and need some inputs for my re applicant essay. I would be glad if I get a contact of anybody who got an admit to ISB as a re applicant.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,
Shashank
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Concentration: Strategy, Leadership
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
Send PM
Hi Shashank,

I am in exactly same position as you. I can share you how I am writing my re-applicant essay.

ISB provides its re-applicant with feedback report. I'll give you idea why you were dinged.

Cover each and every point mentioned in dinged report. Explain how you have improved on those points this year.

That should help
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 591 [0]
Given Kudos: 169
Send PM
Expert Reply
garg.naina wrote:
Hi Shashank,

I am in exactly same position as you. I can share you how I am writing my re-applicant essay.

ISB provides its re-applicant with feedback report. I'll give you idea why you were dinged.

Cover each and every point mentioned in dinged report. Explain how you have improved on those points this year.

That should help

Hi Naina and Shashank,

ISB provide most applicants a common feedback so just going by the feedback you received from them will not be enough.

Think of all the improvements in your profile- professional, academic, extra curricular.

Reach out if you want help.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 34 [0]
Given Kudos: 246
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V36
GPA: 4
WE:Consulting (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Hi

In the ISB applications, it is mentioned that official GMAT score must reach ISB within 3 weeks of the deadline and if not, the application will be disqualified.
I have a doubt in the above statement.

I have given my GMAT and got a 690, and I am planning to retake on oct 3rd. The 1st round deadline is 15th october. Then any score that reaches ISB within November 1st week will be considered valid (since 3 weeks within deadline)?

kindly clarify on this.

Cheers
Balaji
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 1593 [1]
Given Kudos: 33
GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V48
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Top Contributor
Balajikarthick1990 wrote:
Hi

In the ISB applications, it is mentioned that official GMAT score must reach ISB within 3 weeks of the deadline and if not, the application will be disqualified.
I have a doubt in the above statement.

I have given my GMAT and got a 690, and I am planning to retake on oct 3rd. The 1st round deadline is 15th october. Then any score that reaches ISB within November 1st week will be considered valid (since 3 weeks within deadline)?

kindly clarify on this.

Cheers
Balaji

Yes, it will be.

Don't worry - you should be absolutely fine here. There are applicants who even take the GMAT on the last day before the deadline and even their scores reach on time. Just ensure that you enter ISB as an institution to receive the scores after you take the exam at the exam center.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I am planning to take GMAT, Doing pretty well with my practice, of course with the help of GMAT Club, How ever I would like to know if I want to get into ISB using my GMAT score in fall 2017, what is the deadline to apply?
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: EMPOWERgmat
Own Kudos [?]: 11693 [0]
Given Kudos: 450
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V49
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi bajjuri,

Regardless of which Schools/Programs you plan to apply to, it's likely that each School has a website with a variety of information on it (including application requirements and deadlines). I suggest that you 'Google' what you're looking for and start there. If the website doesn't have the information that you're looking for, then you should contact the School's Admissions Office directly.

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thanks!

Sent from my XT1068 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Senior Manager
Senior Manager