It is currently 15 Dec 2017, 02:27

Decision(s) Day!:

CHAT Rooms | Wharton R1 | Stanford R1 | Tuck R1 | Ross R1 | Haas R1 | UCLA R1


Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all ISB Applicants - (2017 Intake) Class of 2018

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 12 Nov 2012
Posts: 175

Kudos [?]: 65 [0], given: 126

Location: India
Concentration: Finance, Technology
Schools: ISB '18 (A)
GPA: 2.7
WE: Analyst (Computer Software)
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Sep 2016, 07:40
Thanks guys for sharing these information. I'd like to know what is the window for receiving Round 1 interview calls ? Is it between October 15, 2016 to Nov 10, 2016 or it wraps up by 1st November .. something like that ? And, why is there a second decision date for round 1 and what is the interview window for this decision date ? Essentially, I'd like to know what happens after the application is submitted after Round 1 deadline. I am asking this specifically because I have some travel plans ( Oct 21 - Nov 1) and will have to adjust them accordingly.

Another question, is it ok to use commonly used acronyms such as ELP , PAEV, ICE in my essays? I don't want to waste words expanding the acronyms.
P.S : ISB is allowed :lol:
_________________

C'est la vie

Kudos [?]: 65 [0], given: 126

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 17 Feb 2016
Posts: 2

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 2

Location: Canada
WE: Analyst (Manufacturing)
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Sep 2016, 15:12
Education:
X – 69%
XII – 86%
B.Tech (IT)- 76% CGPA - 8.2 (studied at a deemed university in India)

Demographics: Age 31, Female, Nationality - Canadian

GMAT: Planning to attempt in Nov 2016

Work experience: 10 years in Canada
Full time: Worked as a systems analyst at a newsprint manufacturing company with increased responsibility managing various IT systems including production, network, infrastructure and provide other IT services. Have managed multiple projects with internal and external resources during this time.
Outside work: Worked with husband’s medical clinics for start-up and to provide ongoing IT support.

Major Achievements:
Implemented a new phone system for the company
Upgraded company’s internet speed by 10 times to provision for business services.
Implemented several cost savings projects for the company upwards of 100k.

Extracurricular activities:
Implemented various health & wellness activites at work
Participated in annual trade shows for the local community

Post Mba goal is to get into a management role and then long term leading to a CIO role.

Please assess my profile for ISB admission.

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 2

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 26 May 2016
Posts: 65

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 0

Location: India
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.2
WE: Engineering (Consulting)
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Sep 2016, 23:13
Can anyone post the questions that the recommendor gets?
Wanted to prep my recommendor before hand so that he writes a stellar reco.

Thanks!

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 19 Apr 2016
Posts: 3

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Concentration: Economics, Finance
Schools: ISB '18, NUS '19, NTU '19
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V30
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Sep 2016, 01:26
Hello,

Requesting an evaluation of my profile. I am an aspirant of the PGP in Management at ISB, Class of 2018. I shall be applying in Round 2 of the admissions this term.

Xth: 90.5 (ICSE)
XIIth: 93.75 (ISC)
B.E.: Civil Engineering (with Honours) with a percentage score of 84.10 (CGPA: 9.16, Rank 5/92), College: Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur (current official name: IIEST Shibpur)

GMAT: 680 (Q50, V30, IR-7, AWA-5.5)

Work Experience: Total-37 months, as on 31 August 2016

1. 9 months as a Structural Engineer with a renowned consulting engineering firm, handling structural design work on heavy industrial steel structures
2. 28 months as a Technical Officer/Scientist with Bureau of Indian Standards, the National Standards body of India. Exposed to various facets of work handled by the organization including product certification, standardisation and hallmarking, among others. For the past 12 months, involved in the major project of revision of National Building Code of India, being one of the five people involved.

Extra-curriculars:
1. Quizzing: Participated and had podium finishes, including wins, at numerous inter-school/inter-college quizzing events. Served as General Secretary of the quizzing society in college for a year and as Student Convener of quizzing events in college's annual technical fest.
2. Sports: a) State-level table tennis player at junior and sub-junior levels, b) State-level cricketer at U-13 level.

Well, I guess my profile suffers from a huge Achilles' Heel that is my GMAT Verbal score. Despite satisfactory preparation, the score came out to be ridiculously low. However I have decided not to retake the GMAT before applying at least once with this score given ISB's gradual higher acceptance rate of profiles with lower scores. My Verbal score keeps worrying me, though.

Is there any chance of my getting a call for the interviews if I apply in R2? What should I generally try to highlight in my essays? Appreciate any help I can get. Thank you.

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Top Contributor
VP
VP
User avatar
S
Status: Top MBA Admissions Consultant
Joined: 24 Jul 2011
Posts: 1354

Kudos [?]: 663 [0], given: 20

GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V48
GRE 1: 1540 Q800 V740
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Sep 2016, 04:26
Top Contributor
chak.de.arnab@gmail.com wrote:
Hello,

Requesting an evaluation of my profile. I am an aspirant of the PGP in Management at ISB, Class of 2018. I shall be applying in Round 2 of the admissions this term.

Xth: 90.5 (ICSE)
XIIth: 93.75 (ISC)
B.E.: Civil Engineering (with Honours) with a percentage score of 84.10 (CGPA: 9.16, Rank 5/92), College: Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur (current official name: IIEST Shibpur)

GMAT: 680 (Q50, V30, IR-7, AWA-5.5)

Work Experience: Total-37 months, as on 31 August 2016

1. 9 months as a Structural Engineer with a renowned consulting engineering firm, handling structural design work on heavy industrial steel structures
2. 28 months as a Technical Officer/Scientist with Bureau of Indian Standards, the National Standards body of India. Exposed to various facets of work handled by the organization including product certification, standardisation and hallmarking, among others. For the past 12 months, involved in the major project of revision of National Building Code of India, being one of the five people involved.

Extra-curriculars:
1. Quizzing: Participated and had podium finishes, including wins, at numerous inter-school/inter-college quizzing events. Served as General Secretary of the quizzing society in college for a year and as Student Convener of quizzing events in college's annual technical fest.
2. Sports: a) State-level table tennis player at junior and sub-junior levels, b) State-level cricketer at U-13 level.

Well, I guess my profile suffers from a huge Achilles' Heel that is my GMAT Verbal score. Despite satisfactory preparation, the score came out to be ridiculously low. However I have decided not to retake the GMAT before applying at least once with this score given ISB's gradually increasing acceptance rate of profiles with lower scores. My Verbal score keeps worrying me, though.

Is there any chance of my getting a call for the interviews if I apply in R2? What should I generally try to highlight in my essays? Appreciate any help I can get. Thank you.


Hi Arnab
- You would have a chance in R1 itself. Why would you want to push this to R2? Your GMAT is sorted already. R1 is ~5 weeks away and so doable.
- Your acads, experience, and ECA are quite good (the sporting achievements are quite noteworthy in particular) and that definitely adds to your profile
- Work is differentiated as well. Civil/structural work (minor) with later Standards experience (major). What will be important for you is to create a link to an MBA from here, as your current role and an MBA are not the most natural of fits.
- Overall, with a strong app, you would have a decent chance. Focus on that, and if possible, look at R1.

Hope this helps. Feel free to come back with more queries as needed.
_________________

GyanOne | Top MBA Rankings and MBA Admissions Blog

Top MBA Admissions Consulting | Top MiM Admissions Consulting

Premium MBA Essay Review|Best MBA Interview Preparation|Exclusive GMAT coaching

Get a FREE Detailed MBA Profile Evaluation | Call us now +91 98998 31738

Kudos [?]: 663 [0], given: 20

Top Contributor
1 KUDOS received
VP
VP
User avatar
S
Status: Top MBA Admissions Consultant
Joined: 24 Jul 2011
Posts: 1354

Kudos [?]: 663 [1], given: 20

GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V48
GRE 1: 1540 Q800 V740
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Sep 2016, 04:32
1
This post received
KUDOS
Top Contributor
mshrek wrote:
Thanks guys for sharing these information. I'd like to know what is the window for receiving Round 1 interview calls ? Is it between October 15, 2016 to Nov 10, 2016 or it wraps up by 1st November .. something like that ? And, why is there a second decision date for round 1 and what is the interview window for this decision date ? Essentially, I'd like to know what happens after the application is submitted after Round 1 deadline. I am asking this specifically because I have some travel plans ( Oct 21 - Nov 1) and will have to adjust them accordingly.

Another question, is it ok to use commonly used acronyms such as ELP , PAEV, ICE in my essays? I don't want to waste words expanding the acronyms.
P.S : ISB is allowed :lol:


Hi mshrek

- R1 interview calls start to go out in the first week of November (judging from last year), and continue till almost the end of November.
- After you submit your application (by Oct 15), there is a wait of ~2-3 weeks. Post that, the interview calls go out.
- Once the interview is done, you will need to wait for the final decision date. This year, that has been announced as Dec 5.
- In case you have travel plans, ISB is flexible in terms of adjusting by offering an interview in another location or a Skype/telephonic interview, if you inform them sufficiently in advance. The period of your travel though seems safe as no interviews are expected to happen in that duration. Still, check your emails regularly, and inform ISB in advance in case any clash at all does happen in terms of dates.
- Some acronyms are ok, but would suggest you expand in case you are not sure. ELP and PAEV at least are well understood.
_________________

GyanOne | Top MBA Rankings and MBA Admissions Blog

Top MBA Admissions Consulting | Top MiM Admissions Consulting

Premium MBA Essay Review|Best MBA Interview Preparation|Exclusive GMAT coaching

Get a FREE Detailed MBA Profile Evaluation | Call us now +91 98998 31738

Kudos [?]: 663 [1], given: 20

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 10 Apr 2016
Posts: 9

Kudos [?]: 2 [1], given: 3

Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Sep 2016, 08:03
1
This post received
KUDOS
Hi,

I have 16 year of experience ( 3 years of Non-IT, 3 years of entrepreneurship, 10 years of core IT experience). I have 2 questions regarding the PGP program of ISB.

1. What are the chances of getting into PGP, consider I score well in GMAT.
2. After the completion of the course, what are the chances of getting placed.

~Bhaskar

Kudos [?]: 2 [1], given: 3

Top Contributor
VP
VP
User avatar
S
Status: Top MBA Admissions Consultant
Joined: 24 Jul 2011
Posts: 1354

Kudos [?]: 663 [0], given: 20

GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V48
GRE 1: 1540 Q800 V740
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Sep 2016, 10:48
Top Contributor
bhaskarba wrote:
Hi,

I have 16 year of experience ( 3 years of Non-IT, 3 years of entrepreneurship, 10 years of core IT experience). I have 2 questions regarding the PGP program of ISB.

1. What are the chances of getting into PGP, consider I score well in GMAT.
2. After the completion of the course, what are the chances of getting placed.

~Bhaskar


Hi

1. Chances are low, but not zero. ISB's experience range is 2-20 years, so some people with as much and even more experience of yours do get through. However, the numbers are very limited. At 16 years of experience, ISB may consider you a better fit for the PGPMAX.
2. Placements will also present a challenge. Your profile will not fit 99% of roles coming to ISB, and CAS would struggle to get a company to visit campus for a lateral hire this senior. You would need to instead work with CAS to find senior management opportunities in the market instead/reach out to alums. Ultimately, if you are up for the challenge, and are somewhat flexible in terms of location/designation/seniority, you could very well find such a position.
_________________

GyanOne | Top MBA Rankings and MBA Admissions Blog

Top MBA Admissions Consulting | Top MiM Admissions Consulting

Premium MBA Essay Review|Best MBA Interview Preparation|Exclusive GMAT coaching

Get a FREE Detailed MBA Profile Evaluation | Call us now +91 98998 31738

Kudos [?]: 663 [0], given: 20

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 10 Apr 2016
Posts: 9

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 3

Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Sep 2016, 17:56
Thanks.

Is it same for someone who has 10 years of experience ? One of my friend who is trying for ISB has 10 years of experience.

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 3

Top Contributor
VP
VP
User avatar
S
Status: Top MBA Admissions Consultant
Joined: 24 Jul 2011
Posts: 1354

Kudos [?]: 663 [0], given: 20

GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V48
GRE 1: 1540 Q800 V740
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Sep 2016, 18:56
Top Contributor
bhaskarba wrote:
Thanks.

Is it same for someone who has 10 years of experience ? One of my friend who is trying for ISB has 10 years of experience.


Not as much. 10 years experience is still closer to the 7-8 years bracket, which has many people in it. Therefore finding a suitable role is much easier. In addition, ISB would be much more open to considering you a as a PGP candidate with ~10 yrs experience.
_________________

GyanOne | Top MBA Rankings and MBA Admissions Blog

Top MBA Admissions Consulting | Top MiM Admissions Consulting

Premium MBA Essay Review|Best MBA Interview Preparation|Exclusive GMAT coaching

Get a FREE Detailed MBA Profile Evaluation | Call us now +91 98998 31738

Kudos [?]: 663 [0], given: 20

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 10 Apr 2016
Posts: 9

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 3

Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Sep 2016, 19:15
Thanks a lot for sharing your views.
Does the same applies to IIMs ( A,B,C) with regard to years of experience and corresponding getting placed after the 1 year executive programme

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 3

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 19 Jul 2015
Posts: 169

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 3

Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Sep 2016, 08:53
When is the final decision date for ISB for round 1?
Is it 15th december?

The website mentions two rounds of decision dates. The dates in application are totally different.

Any idea which one of them is correct?

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 3

Current Student
User avatar
B
Status: Alumnus & GSB Prez - ISB Co17
Affiliations: PMI
Joined: 24 May 2015
Posts: 174

Kudos [?]: 45 [0], given: 103

Concentration: Leadership, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.9
WE: Operations (Aerospace and Defense)
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Sep 2016, 19:07
For those keen to connect to current class students at ISB, the School has a new "Brand Ambassadors" page at http://www.isb.edu/pgp/student-connect
You can filter for your specific function and experience range and connect with one of the Ambassadors, who would be more than happy to guide you.
Please note that they may not be in a position, however, to assist with prep, resume/ essay review etc, due to the hectic schedule they grapple with at ISB!
Just a heads up to all those looking to crack ISB!
Good luck!

Kudos [?]: 45 [0], given: 103

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 16 May 2016
Posts: 14

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Sep 2016, 09:09
When it came to my applicant essay, I was turned to the guys from https://one-hour-essay.essayshark.com/ writing service. I just wanted to make applying to university less stressful. They prepared a passport to a successful entrance, really!

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 20 Nov 2013
Posts: 94

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Sep 2016, 01:00
FROM ISB Admissions Blog: All about Recommendations
One of the most crucial part of your application to ISB is your recommendation letter. This year the PGP application process requires one independent evaluation. All PGP applicants have to choose one evaluator who can give the admissions team a snapshot of the candidate’s abilities. This evaluation helps in determining whether the candidate is a good fit for the programme.

The candidate has to nominate an evaluator by providing the evaluator’s name, designation and official email id. The evaluator will be sent an evaluation form by email and instructions on how to fill it. The evaluator provides inputs on  the applicant’s strengths, areas of improvement, achievements, leadership potential, etc and will require at least 45 to 60 mins to fill the form.

Who should write your recommendation?

The selection of the evaluator/ recommender is very crucial for the application. Here are some pointers to keep in mind for selecting your evaluator.

  • Ideally, you should nominate someone who had a chance to observe your work closely in the recent past. Your evaluator should be familiar with your abilities, areas of improvement etc.
  • In case you are not comfortable nominating your current boss, you can nominate others who have had a chance to observe your working style and personality – previous manager, mentor, client, etc.
  • If you are in family business or have your own start-up, your evaluator can be a vendor, supplier, client, customer, auditor, banker etc. Avoid approaching co-founders or blood relatives.
  • It is impactful to choose an evaluator whose performance has been impacted by the work you put in. His/her inputs will provide deeper insights.
How can the evaluation be submitted?

The evaluation submission can be done in two ways: online and offline.

We prefer an online evaluation, it’s convenient and is preferred by most evaluators as well. Here the evaluator will be sent a link to the form, He/ She will have to answer few questions online.

For offline evaluation, an evaluation form and an upload link will be sent to the evaluator. The form can be downloaded, a printed copy should be filled, signed and scanned into PDF format.  This should then be  uploaded via the shared link.

Evaluator details must be submitted on or before the application deadline (Oct 15, 2016, for Round 1; Jan 15, 2017, for Round 2).  It is however, advisable to do so well ahead of deadline to provide adequate time to the evaluator.
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors

_________________

This post has been originally posted on the Admissions Blog and re-posted here for convenience

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Aug 2014
Posts: 3

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 2

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Sep 2016, 19:49
The ISB round 1 has two offer decision dates.
Offer decision 1 - 10th November
Offer decision 2 - 5th December

The offer should be accepted in 10 days from notification. So if you get selected in decision 1... You have till 20th November for accepting the offer. However, most of the other schools are declaring the results between 10th-20th December.

This means, if selected in decision 1 you will not be able to wait for other results.

Makes me a bit uncomfortable, any thoughts?

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 2

Current Student
avatar
Joined: 27 Jul 2015
Posts: 9

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 1

Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, Sustainability
GMAT 1: 620 Q50 V23
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 3.5
WE: Design (Energy and Utilities)
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Sep 2016, 20:47
Quite a short bracket indeed!

But many colleges I see send out their offers before November..
And one reason could be(looking from the college's perspective) that they have to carry out tedious selection procedures repetitively when applicants start to withdraw.

Even if its , lets say 20 days or 30 days, it shouldn't make much of a difference. if you have choices between ISB and another school(which gives you 30 days to decide) then that should be sufficient.
Fewer applications, lesser confusion!

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 1

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Aug 2014
Posts: 3

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 2

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Sep 2016, 01:12
abhishek19876 wrote:
Quite a short bracket indeed!

But many colleges I see send out their offers before November..
And one reason could be(looking from the college's perspective) that they have to carry out tedious selection procedures repetitively when applicants start to withdraw.

Even if its , lets say 20 days or 30 days, it shouldn't make much of a difference. if you have choices between ISB and another school(which gives you 30 days to decide) then that should be sufficient.
Fewer applications, lesser confusion!


Hi Abhishek,
Most of the US B-schools have round 1 in oct 10-20, and the results are declared in December.
At least the one's I am checking out: UCLA, McCombs, UNC Kenan

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 2

Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 08 Jul 2013
Posts: 50

Kudos [?]: 18 [0], given: 1

Location: India
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
Schools: ISB '18 (A)
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.8
Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Sep 2016, 01:19
ss20tali wrote:
When is the final decision date for ISB for round 1?
Is it 15th december?

The website mentions two rounds of decision dates. The dates in application are totally different.

Any idea which one of them is correct?


Both of them are correct. They will roll out the decisions in two cycles. (and maybe conduct interviews in two cycles as well... pre-10th November and post-10th November)

Regards,
Abhirup Bhabani,
ISB Co2018

Kudos [?]: 18 [0], given: 1

Expert Post
Admission Consultant
User avatar
G
Joined: 16 Jan 2012
Posts: 1044

Kudos [?]: 163 [0], given: 53

Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2017 Intake) Class of 2018 [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Sep 2016, 03:25
nickdevil wrote:
abhishek19876 wrote:
Quite a short bracket indeed!

But many colleges I see send out their offers before November..
And one reason could be(looking from the college's perspective) that they have to carry out tedious selection procedures repetitively when applicants start to withdraw.

Even if its , lets say 20 days or 30 days, it shouldn't make much of a difference. if you have choices between ISB and another school(which gives you 30 days to decide) then that should be sufficient.
Fewer applications, lesser confusion!


Hi Abhishek,
Most of the US B-schools have round 1 in oct 10-20, and the results are declared in December.
At least the one's I am checking out: UCLA, McCombs, UNC Kenan




This is a tough one nickdevil! we have often seen applicants lose money because they land up paying the fee of atleast one b-school.
If it helps, apply to ISB in R2 instead.
_________________

Namita Garg,
http://www.mbadecoder.com
+91 9901566772

Contact us at: contact@mbadecoder.com

Ask for a FREE profile evaluation HERE


Featured among the top 25 Women CEOs in India, in the CEO Magazine

Kudos [?]: 163 [0], given: 53

Re: Calling all ISB Applicants - (2017 Intake) Class of 2018   [#permalink] 23 Sep 2016, 03:25

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  35    Next  [ 681 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all ISB Applicants - (2017 Intake) Class of 2018

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: mihir0710, warriorguy



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.