Last visit was: 04 May 2024, 09:57 It is currently 04 May 2024, 09:57

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 1264 [0]
Given Kudos: 86
Concentration: Strategy
GPA: 3.71
Send PM
Re: Calling all NYU Stern Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
heyjude07 wrote:
Just received an email that I have been admitted off the round 1 waitlist, after interview. Though, don't think I will be attending given that my experience with Stern from interview until now has really turned me off to the school.
Good luck to all!

Hey heyjude07
Anderson is really a special school and I believe so is Stern. Just wanted to learn about what really turned you off. Just inquisitive about it.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM NYU Stern Admissions Blog: At the Cannes Film Festival
For those interested in the entertainment business, the classic question that emerges is, “New York or L.A.?”  As a native New Yorker who started her career in Los Angeles, I Read More
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Hola! This is only relevant for admits from Spain & Portugal (or with high interest in working mainly in these markets based in Madrid!). I have just seen in Facebook the following:

Bain & Company Madrid Office is planning a Pre-MBA event at 19:30 in June 23rd and would like to invite the NYU Stern Class of 2018 admits. It is a unique opportunity to understand what we do in Strategy Consulting very early on!

Please **send an email to Patricia Miralles (patricia.miralles{@}bain{.}com, I can't write it as a normal email address, but you only have to delete the brackets) ** if you would like to attend, and she will answer back to you, or you can follow the instructions in the web page of Bain Madrid, where you also have more information.

If you are interested in Bain Madrid, even if you can't attend, also let her know!

Congratulations on your admission!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM NYU Stern Admissions Blog: The Journey So Far
I remember where I was two years ago—out in Los Angeles, still working, rather cheerless but resolved to make the changes in my life that I felt I needed to Read More
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM NYU Stern Admissions Blog: Come Visit Us!
Over the course of last semester, I was fortunate enough to meet a handful of prospective students and take them out to lunch at a couple of our many neighborhood Read More
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
I submitted my application to NYU for the part time MBA program on July 15 - the last submission date for the fall semester. Today is 22 August and the application is still open on the website and my application is still saying under review. I don't know how to read this - if they were going to deny it wouldn't they have done so already. A friend of mine who has just completed the same program has indicated that they keep it open to the very last minute (at least a week to 10 days before the start of the semester so that they can keep receiving application fees). Has anyone else been in this situation and what was the outcome?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM NYU Stern Admissions Blog: And We’re Back!
The sun is shining.  The air is hot.  The open area in front of Stern that is Gould Plaza is once again a concrete quad where hundreds of students cross Read More
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM NYU Stern Admissions Blog: Summer Intern Diary
Hi Everyone! With the sudden drop in temperature this past week, it’s as if the city is reminding us that fall is here and school is back in session full Read More
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM NYU Stern Admissions Blog: A Sternspective on… Marketing
It’s been a month since 13 of my fellow MBA2s and I started as MBA Admissions Graduate Ambassadors, and I must say that I’ve really been enjoying the experience of Read More
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM NYU Stern Admissions Blog: A Sternspective on… Stern Signature Projects
Last Spring, Sarada Anne, one of my best friends at Stern, had the opportunity to take part in what she lauds as her favorite class to date.  Sarada is originally Read More
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM NYU Stern Admissions Blog: The Stern Community
When I first made the decision to apply to business school, I considered several factors—reputation, location, faculty, and level of focus on my profession of choice. The quality of the Read More
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM NYU Stern Admissions Blog: The Journey So Far
One year ago today, I was where you are.  I was writing essays, studying for the GMAT in my spare time and avoided every single person that I knew.  I Read More
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM NYU Stern Admissions Blog: Consulting Resources at Stern
Hi Everyone!   It seems like just a few days ago that I was finishing up my summer internship at McKinsey and getting ready for classes to begin but here Read More
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM NYU Stern Admissions Blog: Ciao Milan!
At the end of my spring semester as an MBA 1, I had the opportunity to travel to Milan, Italy with thirty other classmates. We were in the heart of Read More
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM NYU Stern Admissions Blog: Benefits of Applying to NYU Through the Consortium
Around this time last year, I was preparing essays for business school applications. I applied to three schools through the Consortium for Graduate Study in Management and ranked NYU Stern Read More
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM NYU Stern Admissions Blog: When You Choose NYU Stern, You’re Choosing New York
While studying up on Put-Call Parity or networking away during recruiting season, we tend to forget the beauty that is around us and one of the key reasons most of Read More
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM NYU Stern Admissions Blog: Winter Break Travels
One of the greatest aspects of Stern is the opportunity to travel with classmates on weekends, over the summer and during school breaks. Over winter break I had the opportunity Read More
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6925 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts