Last visit was: 29 Apr 2024, 03:08 It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 03:08

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V36
GPA: 3.4
WE:Operations (Telecommunications)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 9
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V36
GPA: 3.4
WE:Operations (Telecommunications)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Sustainability
GMAT 1: 600 Q35 V36
GPA: 2.9
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling Sauder (British Columbia) Applicants:2017 Intk-Class of Dec 18 [#permalink]
1987ash wrote:
jubinarora wrote:
Applied on 11th Jan, still haven't heard back. Dinged?

Please don't say that :cry:

I also applied on 11th and waiting to hear from them . I mailed them and they said to keep checking the application status .

"You may continue to check your application status throughout the admissions review process through your Top Apply Online portal. Please note that your application status has changed from “Application Received” to “Application Ready for Review.”

My application status is "ready for review" from 5th Feb . Maybe I will mail them for the current status . Please let me know if you come across some news . :)

BR
Ashish

Hi Ashish, may I ask where did you get the information for Top Apply Online portal and how can one access it? Because I'm not aware that we could check our application status. Thanks in advance
Intern
Intern
Schools: St.Gallen'17
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 4
Send PM
Re: Calling Sauder (British Columbia) Applicants:2017 Intk-Class of Dec 18 [#permalink]
Hi All,

To all the applicants who applied by R3 deadline of 1st March ..have you received any updates on your application or interview call yet ?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Schools: Ivey '19 (S)
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V32
GPA: 3.16
Send PM
Anshu2017 wrote:
Hi All,

To all the applicants who applied by R3 deadline of 1st March ..have you received any updates on your application or interview call yet ?

Submitted my application on 31st Jan but haven't got any response till now.
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V39
Send PM
nielsenn wrote:
1987ash wrote:
jubinarora wrote:

I also applied on 11th and waiting to hear from them . I mailed them and they said to keep checking the application status .

"You may continue to check your application status throughout the admissions review process through your Top Apply Online portal. Please note that your application status has changed from “Application Received” to “Application Ready for Review.”

My application status is "ready for review" from 5th Feb . Maybe I will mail them for the current status . Please let me know if you come across some news . :)

BR
Ashish

Hi Ashish, may I ask where did you get the information for Top Apply Online portal and how can one access it? Because I'm not aware that we could check our application status. Thanks in advance

You can see your application status once you login to the application portal. If it's sent for review, it will be reflected there.
Intern
Intern
Schools: Ivey '19 (S)
GMAT 1: 680 Q50 V32
GPA: 3.16
Send PM
1987ash wrote:
jubinarora wrote:

BR
Ashish

Hi Ashish

Did you get interview invite?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Anyone who applied for R3 heard back?
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Sustainability
GMAT 1: 600 Q35 V36
GPA: 2.9
Send PM
I received an interview invite only last Tuesday and applied in R2, so my advice is be patient :p
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.12
WE:Information Technology (Telecommunications)
Send PM
my application is also showing the same as ready for review since 19 feb 2017 I don't know how much tie they take to give decisions??
Manager
Manager
Send PM
My application is ready for review from 9th march..should i mail them for update or wait it out?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
combat2016 wrote:
My application is ready for review from 9th march..should i mail them for update or wait it out?

Hi Combat,

It seems that applications for Canadian schools have increased a lot this year. You can mail them but it may take a while to get a response.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi All,
I Applied on 11th jan, still havn't received a reply. Any body else who applied in R2 and is still waiting?

Regards
Manager
Manager
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GPA: 2.4
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
SC1 wrote:
Hi All,
I Applied on 11th jan, still havn't received a reply. Any body else who applied in R2 and is still waiting?

Regards

Did you check your spam folder?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
jubinarora wrote:
SC1 wrote:
Hi All,

Regards

Yes i am checking that regularly!! My application is in : 'Ready to review' status
Manager
Manager
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GPA: 2.4
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
SC1 wrote:
jubinarora wrote:
SC1 wrote:
Hi All,

Regards

Yes i am checking that regularly!! My application is in : 'Ready to review' status

Did you try mailing adcom? If not, you can.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Dinged!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi I applied for the R3 on March 1st, got my interview invite on March 27th, interviewed on April 4th and finally got the acceptance letter today. (April 9th)
So I guess the school does take some time reviewing students' applications.
For your reference, I don't have the strong GMAT score and my GPA is below average. I do, however, possess relatively strong work experience (major shipping company in Asia) and my advice is to be authentic with your applications and interviews.
I think it is just as important to explain to the adcoms that Sauder is the right school for you as it is to explain why you are the right fit for the school.

Good luck with your applications and hope to see you guys in the campus.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 92 [1]
Given Kudos: 16
GMAT 1: 660 Q47 V34
GPA: 3.46
Send PM
Kudos
Hi, just want to share my blog. You might be able to get some tips for the transition process to Canada. I've also included a set of Pre-MBA books to read. https://wondersuite.blogspot.com
Thank you!
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts