GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 07 Dec 2019, 12:09

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling Sauder (British Columbia) Applicants:2017 Intk-Class of Dec 18

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V41
Re: Calling Sauder (British Columbia) Applicants:2017 Intk-Class of Dec 18  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Oct 2016, 19:13
aareff wrote:
Hey guys...got an admit from Sauder and accepted the offer. Vancouver always interested me more than Toronto. :P

congrats aareff, any scholarship offered?
Im still waiting to hear from them post d interview.
Current Student
Re: Calling Sauder (British Columbia) Applicants:2017 Intk-Class of Dec 18  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Oct 2016, 20:51
No scholarship offered...however, i will be writing to them in a week or so to find out the probability of landing one.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 02 Nov 2016, 20:05
Hi,

I submitted my application yesterday. How long does it take for them to review the application?
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V37
GPA: 3.4

Show Tags

New post 02 Nov 2016, 20:07
prateek87 wrote:
Hi,

I submitted my application yesterday. How long does it take for them to review the application?

Hi Prateek,

It varies from time to time I think. For me they took more than a month to respond. But since u submitted on the deadline, they may take lesser time.

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 03 Nov 2016, 13:10
Thanks! I got a mail the very next day itself that my application is under review. Any idea how long it takes after that?

Posted from my mobile device
Current Student
Concentration: Operations
GMAT 1: 680 Q47 V36
WE: Engineering (Other)

Show Tags

New post 03 Nov 2016, 18:58
Hey guys,
Do keep an eye out for QS MBA tour in your countries.
They begin their tour of Asia in a few days. Lot of schools including Sauder will be there.
http://www.topmba.com

also, this link http://www.sauder.ubc.ca/Programs/MBA/M ... n_Sessions will provide with the locations where Sauder's team will be holding their info sessions!
Current Student

Show Tags

New post 08 Nov 2016, 08:59
Hello everyone,

Has any of you received an admit/reject? I had my interview two weeks ago and I was wondering how long it takes to have a decision from the school
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V37
GPA: 3.4

Show Tags

New post 08 Nov 2016, 10:47
idomenz wrote:
Hello everyone,

Has any of you received an admit/reject? I had my interview two weeks ago and I was wondering how long it takes to have a decision from the school

Same here. Still waiting.

Current Student

Show Tags

New post 09 Nov 2016, 02:05
idomenz wrote:
Hello everyone,

I had my interview on the 19th of Oct and was told that I could expect a revert by the 4th of Nov (latest). However I didn't heard from them, so I emailed my interviewer since I needed to pay the deposit to another school by this week. She told me that the admission committee will meet this Wednesday to evaluate my application and will try to revert by Thursday or latest by Friday. So waiting for that now.
Current Student
Concentration: Healthcare, Strategy
GPA: 3.34
WE: Operations (Health Care)

Show Tags

New post 10 Nov 2016, 20:56
got the offer. No scholarship.
Current Student

Show Tags

New post 10 Nov 2016, 22:20
Got my admit this morning. No mention of any scholarship though.
Current Student

Show Tags

New post 11 Nov 2016, 08:09
I also got an admit and I will accept. Hope to see you all next August
Current Student

Show Tags

New post 12 Nov 2016, 00:40
for those with offers, does the admission letter say that the internship will start in May 2017? I've emailed them about it but no response so far.
Current Student
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V37
GPA: 3.15

Show Tags

New post 12 Nov 2016, 00:45
idomenz wrote:
I also got an admit and I will accept. Hope to see you all next August

Hey I am applying to Sauder in Round 2.

1. Please inform me about your profile.
2. Any difficulties that you faced during the application process.
3. What were the video essays like.
4. What are the various constraints one might come across while applying.
5.How was the interview like, questions, friendliness of panel.

Thank you.
Current Student

Show Tags

New post 13 Nov 2016, 08:31
akifm wrote:
for those with offers, does the admission letter say that the internship will start in May 2017? I've emailed them about it but no response so far.

Hi, mine does too. I think its just a typo, but let me know once they reply.
Current Student

Show Tags

New post 15 Nov 2016, 22:56
KPCanada wrote:
akifm wrote:

Hi, mine does too. I think its just a typo, but let me know once they reply.

yeah they said it was a mistake. Will correct it in hard copy.
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 640 Q49 V28
GPA: 2.9

Show Tags

New post 18 Nov 2016, 23:21
Hey guys, did anyone who applied in the first round get a call or any other communication? I applied on 1st Nov. and no communication since then. Can sombody tell as to how much time do these guys typical take to give decision of the first review?
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Operations, International Business
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V33
GPA: 3.04
WE: Consulting (Consulting)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Calling Sauder (British Columbia) Applicants:2017 Intk-Class of Dec 18  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Nov 2016, 23:58
ashishsingla wrote:
Hey guys, did anyone who applied in the first round get a call or any other communication? I applied on 1st Nov. and no communication since then. Can sombody tell as to how much time do these guys typical take to give decision of the first review?

same here, submitted on 1st Nov. Waiting

Next week most of the staff will be on holiday due to Thanks giving... The wait may be longer.. Should we call and ask ?
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 640 Q49 V28
GPA: 2.9

Show Tags

New post 19 Nov 2016, 22:18
bissasa wrote:
ashishsingla wrote:

same here, submitted on 1st Nov. Waiting

Next week most of the staff will be on holiday due to Thanks giving... The wait may be longer.. Should we call and ask ?

I have mailed my query today. Lets see what they say.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 19 Nov 2016, 22:20
All those who have got offers, can you please share your interview experience?

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling Sauder (British Columbia) Applicants:2017 Intk-Class of Dec 18   [#permalink] 19 Nov 2016, 22:20

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    Next  [ 162 posts ] 

Calling Sauder (British Columbia) Applicants:2017 Intk-Class of Dec 18

new topic post reply Update application status