Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 09:00 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 09:00

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 55
GMAT 1: 650 Q47 V32
GPA: 3.69
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72892 [0]
Given Kudos: 18869
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Given Kudos: 144
Send PM
Re: Subscribe to GMAT Club YouTube Channel - get GMAT Club Forum Quiz [#permalink]
hey bb,

thanks to gmat team for such an effort. what time will the sessions run on youtube?
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Re: Subscribe to GMAT Club YouTube Channel - get GMAT Club Forum Quiz [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Hi. You can check each of the sessions scheduled here and their time. Times vary from day to day. We have sessions going 5-6 days per week. Basically every day :-)

https://youtube.com/user/gmatclub/video ... &flow=list

SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel to Get Timely Reminders of Your Sessions AND Get GMAT Club Tests FREE for 7 Days

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 59
Concentration: International Business, Marketing
GPA: 4
Send PM
Hi bb . I have followed gmatclub on Instagram and have sent a proof @ support@gmatclub.com and PMed you, but still haven't received an extension on my CAT validity.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 103 [0]
Given Kudos: 54
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
Send PM
Hi Subscribed to Youtube channel, but I did not get subscription. Have put mail on support@gmatclub.com also. Waiting for the response from there.

Rgs
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 23
Send PM
Hi, is this subscription offer still valid? i tried following the instructuions, have subscribed to the youtube channel too, but getting the below message in the verification page always (even after refreshing) -
"You do not appear to be subscribed to GMAT Club YouTube Channel. SUBSCRIBE NOW and refresh this page to continue."
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
bb sir I am not able to access the tests. I have sent the email
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
rahulbosegmat wrote:
bb sir I am not able to access the tests. I have sent the email

Sounds great. Thanks for letting me know.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 59 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
Concentration: Leadership, Strategy
GPA: 4
WE:Analyst (Consulting)
Send PM
bb
I have subscribed to the channel but did not get access. It says:
"You do not appear to be subscribed to GMAT Club YouTube Channel. SUBSCRIBE NOW and refresh this page to continue."
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 86
Send PM
bb i am getting the same error..please help me fix this
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72892 [1]
Send PM