Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 23:07 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 23:07

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 575 [0]
Given Kudos: 155
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Affiliations: MBA and Beyond
Own Kudos [?]: 57 [0]
Given Kudos: 80
Shantanu: Sharma
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Technology
WE:Other (Internet and New Media)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Strategy, Leadership
GMAT 1: 740 Q48 V44
GPA: 3.46
WE:Analyst (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: HEC Paris Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Hi brasilianboi

Firstly, congratulations on scoring 740 in GMAT. And HEC is a great choice of school if consulting is your post-mba goal. 27% of the class of 2019 went for consulting (as per the employment stats: https://www.hec.edu/en/mba-programs/mba ... statistics)

In addition to academic performance and solid GMAT scores, HEC wants to see ambitious career aspirations and backgrounds. HEC looks out for 'global career vision' in MBA applicants. I believe that your 'bioenergy' experience can be used as a good example to portray 'global career vision'.

With your profile and GMAT score, I see a fair chance for you to make it to HEC.
While writing your application, make sure you focus on how HEC’s international scope, deep academic rigor, program structure, and access to a worldwide network connects with your goals and aspirations.

As for other schools you mentioned, I feel you've got a fair chance in SAID (Oxford) as well.
Let me know if you'd like to get into a detailed discussion for other schools you are looking at. I am happy to make time to evaluate your profile for all of them.

Cheers!
Shantanu Sharma,
Founder and Admissions Consultant, MBA and Beyond
Schedule a free session
Email: shantanu@mbaandbeyond.com
What s app: +65-97158525
Call: +49-15212121641
Linkedin

brasilianboi wrote:
Hi,

Considering applying next year.

How good are my chances at a HEC Paris MBA?

Brazilian Male, 27
GMAT - 740 (44V, 48Q, 6 AWA, 8 IR)

Education: Denison University (Ohio, USA), BA - Economics and Philosophy double major
GPA: 3.46/4.00 (3.51 Econ in-major GPA, 3.47 Philosophy in-major GPA)

Work-Experience (6 years at the time of application):
Large Brazilian firm in the energy sector (2015-present)
Upon graduation, moved back to Brazil for family reasons, and went into trainee program in the agro-industrial business business branch of a large Brazilian energy company. Focused initially on the sugar cane supply planning and strategy.
For the first year, worked with strategic planning and selection of our cane-supply and land-lease contracts, focusing on market research and farm selection.
Second year, built tool that allowed for our buyers to instantly simulate long-term profits of signing a specific cane-supply or land-lease contract. This analysis tool is, to this day, a mandatory step when sigining any feedstock contract.
Third year, helped the company re-think its capex decision matrix, created and implemented tools to add clarity and set up governance to the decision-making process. Built business cases for large-scale, long-term irrigation projects worth tens of millions of dollars in investments. Approved and currently being rolled out.
Fourth year, switched to industrial planning and promoted to senior analyst. Start learning about industrial planning and focus initially on establishing better planning tools to maximize profits in our bioenergy business. Develop optimization tool that allows us to simulate different business scenarios, factoring in dozens of variables from around our business chain, and finding optimal profit scenarios.
Fifth year, now responsible for the long-term operational planning of our bioenergy, sugar and ethanol businesses. Constantly in contact with stakeholders up and down the business chain to ensure the feasibility and profitability of our commercial plans.
Internship (2013)
Internship semester abroad in London, doing macroeconomic research on BRICs for a large German market news firm.

Extracurriculars after college: Volunteer for local NGO offering professional mentoring and apprenticeships to 16- and 17-year olds. Around 20 hrs/year in activities, plus 20+ hours in fundraisers.

Extra-curriculars/employment in college: Off-campus study and internship semester. Economics tutoring. Portuguese TA. International student tutoring. Risk management chair at on-campus fraternity.

Post MBA aspirations:
Work in consulting firm abroad (US/Europe) upon graduation, eventually move back into planning in the energy or technology sectors.

Other schools: Duke, INSEAD, HEC, Oxford, ESADE, Bocconi

Thank you!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 670 Q42 V40
Send PM
Re: HEC Paris Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
MBA Info

Why I want an MBA:

Want to make my way into environmental / sustainability consulting. I've been working in an industry that is traditionally difficult to become carbon neutral, but our organisation is now completely CO2 negative and want to expand those transitions across industries.

Why I want one now:

Looking to transition out of my current industry, I like what I do but am not a fan of the industry itself.

Target schools:

Reach Schools: HEC Paris, IESE

Target Schools: RSM (Rotterdam), Rotman (Toronto), Ivy (Western)

Background

Work experience:

3.5 years upon matriculation, all at same company - $100M beverage company, distributed internationally (if you're from California you'll 100% know this brand!). Worked as a regional operations manager for a year, managing a team of 16 supply/sales representatives across Canada and Hawaii.

Moved to Montreal to work on our Eastern Canada portfolio and focused on our growth. Due to COVID, I've transitioned to managing our distributor network, supply chain / logistics across Canada, and large-format business development (wearing many hats!).

Extra curriculars and other experience:

Was a varsity athlete for my university, all four years for our rugby team and represented my country at the National level (U-20). Had a couple contracts to go play semi-pro in either France or Australia after graduation, but ended up being diagnosed with cancer and having a tumour the size of a golf-ball located in my spine. Had emergency surgery in the middle of my final semester, still finished with a 4.0 that year. However then spent the next 2 years rehabbing my body so I could walk, run, etc and have recently got back into playing (pre-COVID!). Also do some youth coaching on the side, and am a competitive runner. Also fluent in French.

Undergrad school/major:

Cumulative GPA < 3. Hated my program (Astrophysics), and really didn't know how to properly study while balancing varsity athletics. Really struggled during my first 1.5 years, but turned my **** around after switching programs (business program with history minor), finished with a 3.88 in my final 2.5 years.

Race/nationality: White.

Sex: Male.

Stats

GMAT Score: 670 (Q42 V 40)

Looking to go either J21 or S21 - whichever start date I have a better chance at.
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 512 [0]
Given Kudos: 73
Concentration: Leadership, Operations
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V29
WE:Engineering (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Hi Russthemann ..
I believe you have a good profile and chances to get into your targeted schools. HEC and IESE are considered top tier in Europe but RSM is on the lower tier. However, RSM focuses more on sustainability that might makes you incline towards it. I would suggest to research more on HEC and IESE through alumni network. What should you do to make your post MBA goal feasible from there schools because they have better reputation and strong alumni.

IESE rounds are over. You should target S21 batch for which applications starts in Sep/Oct.
J21 intake is going on for HEC and RSM. The next deadline is in August. You need to hurry up as an International student post admit.

I do not know much about Canadian schools, so cannot comment on them. I know Rotman and Ivey are best :)

Russthemann wrote:
MBA Info

Why I want an MBA:

Want to make my way into environmental / sustainability consulting. I've been working in an industry that is traditionally difficult to become carbon neutral, but our organisation is now completely CO2 negative and want to expand those transitions across industries.

Why I want one now:

Looking to transition out of my current industry, I like what I do but am not a fan of the industry itself.

Target schools:

Reach Schools: HEC Paris, IESE

Target Schools: RSM (Rotterdam), Rotman (Toronto), Ivy (Western)

Background

Work experience:

3.5 years upon matriculation, all at same company - $100M beverage company, distributed internationally (if you're from California you'll 100% know this brand!). Worked as a regional operations manager for a year, managing a team of 16 supply/sales representatives across Canada and Hawaii.

Moved to Montreal to work on our Eastern Canada portfolio and focused on our growth. Due to COVID, I've transitioned to managing our distributor network, supply chain / logistics across Canada, and large-format business development (wearing many hats!).

Extra curriculars and other experience:

Was a varsity athlete for my university, all four years for our rugby team and represented my country at the National level (U-20). Had a couple contracts to go play semi-pro in either France or Australia after graduation, but ended up being diagnosed with cancer and having a tumour the size of a golf-ball located in my spine. Had emergency surgery in the middle of my final semester, still finished with a 4.0 that year. However then spent the next 2 years rehabbing my body so I could walk, run, etc and have recently got back into playing (pre-COVID!). Also do some youth coaching on the side, and am a competitive runner. Also fluent in French.

Undergrad school/major:

Cumulative GPA < 3. Hated my program (Astrophysics), and really didn't know how to properly study while balancing varsity athletics. Really struggled during my first 1.5 years, but turned my **** around after switching programs (business program with history minor), finished with a 3.88 in my final 2.5 years.

Race/nationality: White.

Sex: Male.

Stats

GMAT Score: 670 (Q42 V 40)

Looking to go either J21 or S21 - whichever start date I have a better chance at.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Concentration: General Management, Marketing
Send PM
Hey guys!

I am planning to apply for the program starting in September 2021.

Background and nationality: Indian; born and raised in Dubai

Undergrad Information: Bachelor of Mechatronics Engineering with CGPA of 9.1/10 from an Indian university

GMAT: To be taken, aiming for 700-720

Work experience and leadership: Total 6 years experience in a B2B raw materials industry
Engineer - 1 year
Team leader - 3 years; business development with a technical team under me for one customer
Regional Manager - 2 years; business and team development for a new market in the Middle East
International exposure in the Middle East; Short representation in Europe and China
Worked in a multicultural team.

Community and others:
No community work or recognized extracurricular activities.

Post-MBA goals
Continue working in Business Development/Marketing and Sales in a B2B industry (not the same raw materials) or an FMCG preferably in Europe.

My biggest concern is extracurricular activities. What is your opinion?
Retired Moderator
Send PM
Hi NKJJ1990 ..
Thank you for posting here.

You got a good GPA. GMAT required - at least 700 for HEC. Considering the present situation and surge in applications, I think the next intake is going to be too competitive. The more you can score, the more it will be better. However, do not feel 700 is a bad score ;)

Your average age and number of professional experience matches with the average of the class. The below professional expertise does not give me many points to figure out its strength. You need to introspect more about what you have achieved, promotions, responsibilities, leadership experience, etc. Kindly note that the HEC application is quite big and requires a lot of attention in creating meaningful stories.

Your post-MBA goals are reasonable. You need to do something immediately on your extracurricular. Take up any hobby, social cause, etc. Not for the sake to mention in application but on which you have interest and can have a discussion.

My advice - focus on getting a score and start some hobby, social cause, etc. Even if the impact is local, you should show your personality. Do not hurry in applying in the first few rounds. Apply when you are ready and confident.

NKJJ1990 wrote:
Hey guys!

Undergrad Information: Bachelor of Mechatronics Engineering with CGPA of 9.1/10 from an Indian university

Work experience and leadership: Total 6 years experience in a B2B raw materials industry
Engineer - 1 year
Team leader - 3 years; business development with a technical team under me for one customer
Regional Manager - 2 years; business and team development for a new market in the Middle East
International exposure in the Middle East; Short representation in Europe and China

Community and others:

Post-MBA goals
Continue working in Business Development/Marketing and Sales in a B2B industry (not the same raw materials) or an FMCG preferably in Europe.

Manager
Manager
Send PM
Hi NKJJ1990,

HEC is a great choice of school if Marketing is your post-MBA goal. 23% of the class of 2019 went for Marketing roles (as per the employment stats: https://www.hec.edu/en/mba-programs/mba ... statistics)

In addition to academic performance and solid GMAT scores, HEC wants to see ambitious career aspirations and backgrounds. HEC looks out for 'global career vision' in MBA applicants.
With a score of 700-720, you you've got a fair chance to make it to HEC as long as you highlight the following in your application:
1. Global career vision
2. How HEC is unique in helping you achieve your goals
3. How you connect your narrative and career vision to HEC’s values
While writing your application, make sure you focus on how HEC’s international scope, deep academic rigor, program structure, and access to a worldwide network connects with your goals and aspirations.

It's hard to evaluate your chances with further specificity unless you share more details about your profile with respect to the above three points.

To address your concern about extracurricular activities/community service, I'd say candidates often tend to overlook things that they do outside of their work in their regular life (could be anything: games, teaching someone chess, blogging, meetups, influencing someone), so think of various ways you could have contributed to someone else or to yourself. And if you really can't think of anything then you could start doing something now in order to make your application better.
For that it'll be important to understand which intake and round are you eyeing?

Cheers!
Shantanu Sharma,
Schedule a free session
Linkedin

NKJJ1990 wrote:
Hey guys!

Engineer - 1 year

Community and others:

Post-MBA goals

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 237 [1]
Given Kudos: 821
GPA: 3.93
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Kudos
Hello,

I would like to have a profile evaluation.

Indian female

Age - 24

GMAT - To give in august, expecting 720+

Graduation - 8/10 - Computer science engineering

Work experience - working as a software engineer in a french based company in india (2 years workex)

Extracurricular -
* Educated a poor child under a literacy mission. This was in high school.
* NGO experience of 1 year.
* Been Head coordinator of my college career and placement cell
* Organised multiple events in college
* Assisted a consultancy in organising an education fair
* Play table tennis at corporate level, won gold last year in intra-organisation table tennis competition

Target schools - MIM @ HEC, ESSEC, ESCP, EDHEC

I am worried that my age is going to be a problem. I want to pursue an MIM and in august 2020 my workex will be 2 years. People say MIM is for people with less than 2 years workex. But, at the time of applying my workex is 2 years but ofcourse by the time of joining the sept 2021 intake my workex will exceed.

How am i exactly supposed to calculate my workex? Will it be a problem for me?
Also, will my french based company experience be an asset for my application to my french b schools?
Also, I dont have any international experience. I was supposed to go on a business trip to France which got cancelled ddue to coronavirus :(

Any response would be highly appreciated. Thankyou in advance.

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 57 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Hi Saasingh,

You've got a great profile for HEC there!

In addition to academic performance and solid GMAT scores, HEC wants to see ambitious career aspirations and backgrounds.
HEC looks out for 'global career vision' in MBA applicants.
With a score of 720 and a profile like yours, I see a fair chance for you to make it to HEC as long as you highlight the following in your application:
1. Global career vision

Answering your questions here:
You have to count the number of years of work ex you'll have at the time of matriculation
Also, will my french based company experience be an asset for my application to my french b schools?
I will be better able to answer this question of yours if you could share a bit about your post-MBA goals with respect to job roles/function and geography. Also, did you learn any french during your work experience?
Also, I dont have any international experience. I was supposed to go on a business trip to France which got cancelled ddue to coronavirus.
When the schools say 'international experience', they want to see whether you have worked in diverse settings (multicultural) and have interacted with people from different backgrounds. B-Schools don't intend to see that you have stepped out of the country or not for work. They just want to see how exposed/aware you are. If you can showcase this with your current experience, it wouldn't be a problem. 2 of our recent candidates who made it to top b-schools didn't step out of the country for work at all.
I believe your work experience at an India based French company should suffice for answering this question.

Cheers!
Shantanu Sharma,
Schedule a free session
Linkedin

Saasingh wrote:
Hello,

Indian female

Age - 24

Work experience - working as a software engineer in a french based company in india (2 years workex)

Extracurricular -
* Play table tennis at corporate level, won gold last year in intra-organisation table tennis competition

I am worried that my age is going to be a problem. I want to pursue an MIM and in august 2020 my workex will be 2 years. People say MIM is for people with less than 2 years workex. But, at the time of applying my workex is 2 years but ofcourse by the time of joining the sept 2021 intake my workex will exceed.

Also, I dont have any international experience. I was supposed to go on a business trip to France which got cancelled ddue to coronavirus :(

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 237 [0]
Given Kudos: 821
GPA: 3.93
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
MBAnBConsulting wrote:
Hi Saasingh,

In addition to academic performance and solid GMAT scores, HEC wants to see ambitious career aspirations and backgrounds.
With a score of 720 and a profile like yours, I see a fair chance for you to make it to HEC as long as you highlight the following in your application:
1. Global career vision

You have to count the number of years of work ex you'll have at the time of matriculation
I will be better able to answer this question of yours if you could share a bit about your post-MBA goals with respect to job roles/function and geography. Also, did you learn any french during your work experience?
Also, I dont have any international experience. I was supposed to go on a business trip to France which got cancelled ddue to coronavirus.
When the schools say 'international experience', they want to see whether you have worked in diverse settings (multicultural) and have interacted with people from different backgrounds. B-Schools don't intend to see that you have stepped out of the country or not for work. They just want to see how exposed/aware you are. If you can showcase this with your current experience, it wouldn't be a problem. 2 of our recent candidates who made it to top b-schools didn't step out of the country for work at all.
I believe your work experience at an India based French company should suffice for answering this question.

Cheers!
Shantanu Sharma,
Schedule a free session
Linkedin

Saasingh wrote:
Hello,

Indian female

Age - 24

Extracurricular -

----> so you mean I will need to calculate my workex upto September 2021 when I join HEC? Or upto September 2020, the month that I will apply to HEC ? This is my biggest fear.

Also, I haven't learnt french. In a corporate setting, I have daily meetings with my french colleagues, we share cultural values with each other, we share about our holidays etc etc. Ofcourse, I work with them so there is an exchange of knowledge too. So in that aspect I have had an exchange with my french colleagues at my workplace.

My post Mim goals are to work in france in a consulting firm and settle in France. I want to pursue an Mim to gain growth and I feel that an Mim would set me apart and give me an experience that I wouldnt get in my current setting.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 57 [1]
Send PM
1. Yes, your workex will be counted upto September 2021.
2. Your work experience in a french cultural setting is definitely an advantage. I am sure you will be able to easily showcase international exposure through that.
3. I can see that your career trajectory is pretty well aligned with your post-MIM goals and owing to that you have a good chance to make it to the HEC's MIM program.
However, if you are still considering MBA and want to have a detailed discussion about MIM vs MBA for your profile, feel free to book my calendar as per your convenience.

[/quote]

----> so you mean I will need to calculate my workex upto September 2021 when I join HEC? Or upto September 2020, the month that I will apply to HEC ? This is my biggest fear.

Also, I haven't learnt french. In a corporate setting, I have daily meetings with my french colleagues, we share cultural values with each other, we share about our holidays etc etc. Ofcourse, I work with them so there is an exchange of knowledge too. So in that aspect I have had an exchange with my french colleagues at my workplace.

My post Mim goals are to work in france in a consulting firm and settle in France. I want to pursue an Mim to gain growth and I feel that an Mim would set me apart and give me an experience that I wouldnt get in my current setting.[/quote]

Saasingh wrote:
MBAnBConsulting wrote:
Hi Saasingh,

1. Global career vision

Cheers!
Shantanu Sharma,
Schedule a free session
Linkedin

Saasingh wrote:
Hello,

Indian female

Age - 24

Extracurricular -

My post Mim goals are to work in france in a consulting firm and settle in France. I want to pursue an Mim to gain growth and I feel that an Mim would set me apart and give me an experience that I wouldnt get in my current setting.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 115
Send PM
Hi,

I am planning to do Masters in Finance and targeting HEC paris, LSE, IE and ESADE for 2021 intake. I am sharing my profile for evaluation and I am 26 years old from India:

1. GMAT Score - Yet to give(Targeting 700+)

2. Work Experience -4.5 years of experience
a. Worked for 2 years in Investment banking division in India
b. Worked for 2.5 years as Senior Financial Analyst in a Start-up

3. Industry - Financial Services

4. Academics - 10th: 87%, 12th:85%, UG:7/10 CGPA
Cleared all 3 levels of CFA in first attempt in shortest span of 18 months
Also, worked for NGO for more than 10 months

5. Background - BBS from Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies

6. Misc - Earned cerfiticate for Certified Investment Banking Analyst level 1 and specialized in Financial Modelling, Bloomberg, Thomson, Factset and other database as well

7. Extra curricular: Part of Photography and Art societies at college level and also volunteered for social events.

Thanks

Retired Moderator
Send PM
Hi Riya1728 ..
Looking at your years of experience, I think an MBA will suit you in any of the schools you mentioned below. You seem to target only European schools, therefore you should also consider LBS, Oxford, and Cambridge MBA programs.

If you have not researched MBA programs, kindly do so. Feel free to post/pm for further discussion.

Riya1728 wrote:
Hi,

I am planning to do Masters in Finance and targeting HEC paris, LSE, IE and ESADE for 2021 intake. I am sharing my profile for evaluation and I am 26 years old from India:

6. Misc - Earned cerfiticate for Certified Investment Banking Analyst level 1 and specialized in Financial Modelling, Bloomberg, Thomson, Factset and other database as well

7. Extra curricular: Part of Photography and Art societies at college level and also volunteered for social events.

Thanks

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 115
Send PM
Leadership wrote:
Hi Riya1728 ..
Looking at your years of experience, I think an MBA will suit you in any of the schools you mentioned below. You seem to target only European schools, therefore you should also consider LBS, Oxford, and Cambridge MBA programs.

If you have not researched MBA programs, kindly do so. Feel free to post/pm for further discussion.

Riya1728 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks

Thank you for your feedback and I haven't researched much about MBA programs as I wanted to do specialised programme in finance only so I thought Masters in finance will match my goals.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Given Kudos: 9
Send PM
Kudos
Please evaluate my profile. Details as follows:

Nationality: Indian Female
Academics: Xth - 82% | XIIth - 75% | UG - 75%
Undergrad Information: B.A. (Hons.) Psychology - University of Delhi
GMAT: 710
Work experience and leadership: Total 05 years of relevant professional experience. Details as follows:
1. VP Sales for an Edtech Startup [~1.5 years]
2. Worked as a Consultant at a Management Firm [2years]
3. Worked as a Strategic Account Manager for Zomato; handled large enterprise clients [2 years]
Community and others:
1. Started my own venture into healthcare space during the pandemic to help individuals who do not have adequate access to healthcare facilities [been 5 months]
2. Mentor at Policy Think Tank (Government of India Initiative) - mentoring school students into product development and entrepreneurship
3. Squash player

Thanks in advance!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Hi ShaliniShalini,

I think I have evaluated your profile for Rotman earlier today, and I am to evaluate for HEC :)

In addition to academic performance and solid GMAT scores, HEC wants to see ambitious career aspirations and backgrounds. HEC looks out for 'global career vision' in MBA applicants.
With a score of 710, you you've got a fair chance to make it to HEC as long as you highlight the following in your application:
1. Global career vision

Your stats seem great and you're Psychology background is going to put you at an advantage from the diversity angle. Your healthcare initiative during the pandemic is definitely valuable and will surely set you apart. However, (like I said for Rotman) it is essential to understand your post-MBA goals and how you are thinking of connecting the dots between your experience and your goals via HEC's MBA program. On learning these details, I would be able to add more value to this profile evaluation for you.

If you’d like, I am happy to hop on a call sometimes this week to discuss your chances in further detail.
Feel free to book my calendar as per your convenience.

Cheers!
Shantanu Sharma,
Schedule a free session
Linkedin

ShaliniShalini wrote:
Please evaluate my profile. Details as follows:

Nationality: Indian Female
Academics: Xth - 82% | XIIth - 75% | UG - 75%
Undergrad Information: B.A. (Hons.) Psychology - University of Delhi
GMAT: 710
Work experience and leadership: Total 05 years of relevant professional experience. Details as follows:
1. VP Sales for an Edtech Startup [~1.5 years]
2. Worked as a Consultant at a Management Firm [2years]
3. Worked as a Strategic Account Manager for Zomato; handled large enterprise clients [2 years]
Community and others:
1. Started my own venture into healthcare space during the pandemic to help individuals who do not have adequate access to healthcare facilities [been 5 months]
2. Mentor at Policy Think Tank (Government of India Initiative) - mentoring school students into product development and entrepreneurship
3. Squash player

Thanks in advance!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Given Kudos: 9
Send PM