|All Reviews > ajinkyajadhav's Reviews|
Joined: Sep 13, 2016
24th of May 2017, The test is kind of anxiety day also you need to be comfortable at the test centre in order to give a full swing test.
PEARSON test centre exactly a TOP NOTCH centre where you can comfortably rely on and be sure to focus on exam rather than anything else.
The process starts in this fashion,
1. Firstly, you would entre the centre with all the documents necessary (although AADHAR is now in 2022 accepted its far better if you have your passport with you) and this document will be checked along with your appointment letter.
2. They will ask to drop all your belonging into a locker of which a key will be given to you which can take inside the test area.
3. Dont worry about basic things like what should i do and can i use stuff of my own, NO!! Dont bring anything apart from what is required for test and if need a banana to have in between the test. Banana specifically because as an athlete i know it replenishes your energy and boosts your overall way of lousy feeling after those complex sentence correction sentences.
4. Water it already provided at the centre hence that too is not kind of big deal to be taken.
Now coming at the test centre details
1. It is completely friendly with all the staff and theyll guide with whatever you need.
2. Theyll make you sit for minutes until they assign you a PC which they need to in those time brackets.
3. Once you are alloted the facilities are extremely top notch you wont have any internet or hardware issues and thus no need to panic at any point in time