- Main Forum
- Active Discussions
- General GMAT Questions
- GMAT Quantitative Section
- GMAT Verbal Section
- Ask GMAT Experts
- Share GMAT Experience
- GRE Forum
- All Business School Discussions
- BSchool Application Questions
- Admitted - Which School to Attend?
- Share Your Application Experince
- Business School Life
- Ask Admissions Consultants
- Tech Support Forum
- Highest Kudos Forum Posts
- Marketplace - Compare all GMAT Deals
- Veritas Prep - Save up to $350
- Math Revolution - Save up to $430
- Magoosh - Save up to $369
- Economist GMAT Tutor - Save up to $399
- e-GMAT - Save up to $430
- EMPOWERgmat - Save up to $314
- examPAL - Save up to $510 - NEW!
- Kaplan - Save up to $360
- Manhattan Prep - Save up to $360
- Target Test Prep - Free 5 day Trial
- Compare All
- Veritas Prep
- Avanti Prep
- Square One Prep
- Stratus Admissions Counseling
- Vantage Point MBA
- Stacy Blackman Consulting
- August Academy
- Experts' Global
- Fortuna Admissions
- Ivy Groupe - NEW!
- MBA Admit
- MBA Prep School
- Personal MBA Coach
- Prep MBA
- Live Decision Tracker
- 2018 MBA Rankings
- MBA Deadlines List
- MBA Timeline
- All Schools Stats
- All EMBA Discussions
- All Part-Time MBA Discussion
- MBA Guide [PDF]
- Admitted - Which School to Attend?
- Full-time MBA Rankings
- Part-time MBA Rankings
- Best MBA Books
- Everything about MBA
- Submit a Free Profile Evaluation Request
Top 20 by # of applicants
- 1. Harvard
- 2. Kellogg (Northwestern)
- 3. Wharton (Upenn)
- 4. Booth (Chicago)
- 5. CBS (Columbia)
- 6. Sloan (MIT)
- 7. ISB
- 8. Stanford
- 9. Fuqua (Duke)
- 10. INSEAD
- 11. Haas (Berkeley)
- 12. Ross (Michigan)
- 13. Tuck (Dartmouth)
- 14. Anderson (UCLA)
- 15. Yale
- 16. Darden (Virginia)
- 17. McCombs (Austin)
- 18. LBS
- 19. Darden (Virginia)
- 20. Johnson (Cornell)
- School Reviews
- 21. Stern (NYU)
- 22. Kenan-Flagler (UNC)
- 23. Tepper (CMU)
- 24. Rotman (Toronto)
- 25. Kelley (Indiana)
- 26. The Consortium
- 27. Goizueta (Emory)
- 28. Marshall (USC)
- 29. Said (Oxford)
- 30. Schulich (York)
- 31. NUS (Singapore)
- 32. Foster (UW)
- 33. McDonough (Georgetown)
- 34. Olin (St. Louis)
- 35. HEC Paris
- 36. Jones (Rice)
- 37. Judge (Cambridge)
- 38. IIM (Ahmedabad)
- 39. Owen (Vanderbilt)
- 40. Simon (Rochester)
- School Reviews
Manhattan GMAT Discount!
Save $100 with discount code GCLUB100
Save $350 on Manhattan GMAT Courses with a great Discount!
To get the full discount, be sure to follow EACH step below.
 Use code GCLUB100 to save $100
 IMPORTANT: During registration, click Website and select GMAT Club from the drop down menu as your referral(see screenshot below)
 Then come back to claim your free tests access bonus- a $250 value (you must have selected GMAT Club as your referral source to get this bonus)
Manhattan GMAT provides students with the skills and strategies essential for success. Enroll today.
There are higher standards for what defines a competitive GMAT score today. We have no magic formula, no silver bullet, no empty guarantees. Instead, we have three basic principles that separate us from other test prep: the best teachers, the most advanced learning approach, and a focus solely placed on the GMAT.
Manhattan GMAT Discount Promotion Code
When faced with a challenge that can determine the rest of your career, use our Manhattan GMAT
discount to get the focus, real teachers, and superior curriculum Manhattan GMAT prep classes offer
at a more affordable price. If you are aspiring for greatness, our Manhattan GMAT coupon can be the
opportunity you need to further your career.
Grab Your Manhattan GMAT Coupon Today
Here at GMAT Club, we offer a Manhattan GMAT coupon so you can benefit from reasonably priced
Manhattan GMAT consulting services and review classes as early as now. The Manhattan GMAT
promotion code we provide entitles you to the Manhattan GMAT discount extended to the GMAT Club
The standardized Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is an essential part of the MBA
application process. It is considered a good gauge of how well aspirants will do in the graduate studies
environment. However, business schools have not published a standard score requirement for the
GMAT. This uncertainty keeps applicants and review centers alike on their toes, and signing up for the
GMAT Club helps them gain the confidence they need.
Sign up for a Manhattan GMAT course and use our Manhattan GMAT promotion code to save big
on your preparation for an MBA. Manhattan GMAT offers MBA admissions consulting services, prep
courses, private tutoring, and more!
You can also try the Manhattan GMAT guides, online content, and self-help books for a more convenient
review experience at your own pace. Beyond simple test-taking preparation, these Manhattan GMAT
materials focus on enriching the math and verbal skills you need to get the highest score possible.
Did you know that Manhattan GMAT...
- Has a dedicated curriculum team focused on just the GMAT?
- Hires 99th percentile only instructors (currently a 760+)
- Provides extensive Instructor training and aggressive compensation (highest pay in the industry means enthusiastic and dedicated instructors)
- Focuses on teaching the content and material, not just tips and tricks.
- Offers a variety of options for study, from using the Strategy Guides to taking a full course.
A specialized focus, a content-based curriculum, and teaching excellence give students enrolled in our GMAT prep courses an edge other test prep companies cannot provide.
With a 99th percentile (760) score and proven success in education, Manhattan GMAT Instructors are a step above the rest. We attract talent with a $100/hour salary, the highest pay in the industry.
Other prep companies focus on teaching tips and tricks such as backsolving. We believe success is achieved only by understanding the academic areas tested on the exam. Our curriculum will provide you with the confidence to attack any question you see.
Manhattan GMAT Resources
- Manhattan GMAT Course Reviews
- Manhattan GMAT Books
- MGMAT Book editions overview
- Manhattan GMAT Flashcards
Have questions about Manhattan GMAT Products or Services? Click Reply...
Save $100 with promotion code:
on any Manhattan GMAT Course (offer excludes Self-Study and Self-Study Plus option).