Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 06:41 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 06:41

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
MBA Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 1109 [2]
Given Kudos: 1752
GPA: 4
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 650 Q47 V32
Send PM
Own Kudos [?]: 1109 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 15
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
GMAT 1: 660 Q45 V35
GPA: 3.67
Send PM
Re: Ask ARINGO MBA Admissions Consulting [#permalink]
Kudos
Hello there -

Similar to my peers before, I would like reach out for an un-biased profession review of my MBA candidacy. In full honestly, many details of my application are still being worked out on my end. Thank you for taking the time to read my post. Would love to hear thoughts about my self-assessment.

Background and nationality:
32 Indian Male (US Citizen) – At time of matriculation

Undergrad Information:
B.E. Computer Engineering + M.E. Networked Information Systems - Magna Cum Laude GPA (3.67)

GMAT:
660 (35V, 45Q) – GMAT online

Work experience and leadership:
9 years of work experience – At time of matriculation

I’ve spent the majority of my career in the insurance industry. Speaking to my responsibilities, I've operated across the business intelligence and analytics space. While the majority of my career was spent as an analyst, I have been a supervisor of a small team of analysts (3-5) for the past 3 years.

Community and others:
-Volunteering since high school (local hospitals, underprivileged children education, food rescue, operation gratitude)
-Contributing member of several employee groups (young leadership, community involvement, pride network)
-Mentor-ship of young individuals (summer interns, careervillage)

Post MBA goals:
Short term: Get my foot in the door of product management. Join a rotation product management program within high tech firm (preferably in networking).
Long term: Establish myself as a practice leader in product manager within an engineering firm (specifically in networking/telecom).

Schools of interest:
Foster - Reach
Tepper - Reach
WP Carey - Target
Jones - Target
Naveen Jindal - Target
Own Kudos [?]: 1109 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Kilango89 wrote:
Hello there -

Similar to my peers before, I would like reach out for an un-biased profession review of my MBA candidacy. In full honestly, many details of my application are still being worked out on my end. Thank you for taking the time to read my post. Would love to hear thoughts about my self-assessment.

Background and nationality:
32 Indian Male (US Citizen) – At time of matriculation

Undergrad Information:
B.E. Computer Engineering + M.E. Networked Information Systems - Magna Cum Laude GPA (3.67)

GMAT:
660 (35V, 45Q) – GMAT online

Work experience and leadership:
9 years of work experience – At time of matriculation

I’ve spent the majority of my career in the insurance industry. Speaking to my responsibilities, I've operated across the business intelligence and analytics space. While the majority of my career was spent as an analyst, I have been a supervisor of a small team of analysts (3-5) for the past 3 years.

Community and others:
-Volunteering since high school (local hospitals, underprivileged children education, food rescue, operation gratitude)
-Contributing member of several employee groups (young leadership, community involvement, pride network)
-Mentor-ship of young individuals (summer interns, careervillage)

Post MBA goals:
Short term: Get my foot in the door of product management. Join a rotation product management program within high tech firm (preferably in networking).
Long term: Establish myself as a practice leader in product manager within an engineering firm (specifically in networking/telecom).

Schools of interest:
Foster - Reach
Tepper - Reach
WP Carey - Target
Jones - Target
Naveen Jindal - Target

Hi Kilango89
Thanks for sharing your profile and MBA aspirations
My name is Shimri Winters, I head the strategy here at ARINGO

You have a very interesting profile! From what I can see:
    Academics – great undergraduate and Masters's GPA (very nice that you have a Masters!). where did you study? In the US or other?

GMAT - Well, 660 is ok! And as you are very realistic with your school wish list, stay with that! Definitely doable!!!

School wish list – I like your list! Very realistic with Tepper and Foster as Reach and the others are safer! you are a bit hard on yourself with the chances… with a good application you can get into a couple of the schools on your list (yes, with the 660!)

Volunteering – fantastic that you have lots of experiences – it shows you really care about the community and another factor that differentiates you from others

Extracurricular activities – I hope you have some hobbies too and you are not just about play and study?

Work Experience –This is your biggest strength. Working in one industry for a long time, progressing, and managing a team is great. I actually LOVE insurance candidates (See career goal section to discover why!)

Your career goals sound completely wrong. You work in an industry that hasn’t changed for 200 years and is suddenly changing with machine learning and big data tools. see what Lemonade.com is doing (and how much they are worth on the stock exchange)
    your career goals should continue in this direction. Product management is great, but within a young and exciting start0up within the insurance industry. And long-term entrepreneurship (again, insurance.)

All in all, sounds like you have a solid profile! and with a strong application, you might just pull it off and get into your dream school!

Happy to help further with a detailed review and perhaps work together on some amazing apps if you send me your CV and any other info to Shimriw@ARINGO.com

GOOD LUCK!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
GMAT 1: 660 Q45 V35
GPA: 3.67
Send PM
Hi Shimri -

First of all, thank you for responding so quickly. This is great insight and I appreciate you taking the time.

In response to your questions:
Academics – Yes, all of my education was done in the US.

Extracurricular activities – Sports wise, I played tennis and cricket intramurally during my college time and I still continue to play those occasionally. Since moving to a more-rural environment, I've gotten more opportunity to enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking, camping and canoeing. I regularly disconnect and spend time with mother nature.

Regarding career coals - The missing link, which I didn't elaborate on earlier, is my prior work in telecommunications & networking during my studies and shortly after. My story and aspirations toward engineering were essentially driven by a desire to influence & impact that industry. This would be something I will focus on in my essays. There is a lot of background which can be provided to support my goals and why I want to 'go back' to networking & telecom.

Thanks again!
Send PM
Expert Reply
Kilango89 wrote:
Hi Shimri -

First of all, thank you for responding so quickly. This is great insight and I appreciate you taking the time.

In response to your questions:
Academics – Yes, all of my education was done in the US.

Extracurricular activities – Sports wise, I played tennis and cricket intramurally during my college time and I still continue to play those occasionally. Since moving to a more-rural environment, I've gotten more opportunity to enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking, camping and canoeing. I regularly disconnect and spend time with mother nature.

Regarding career coals - The missing link, which I didn't elaborate on earlier, is my prior work in telecommunications & networking during my studies and shortly after. My story and aspirations toward engineering were essentially driven by a desire to influence & impact that industry. This would be something I will focus on in my essays. There is a lot of background which can be provided to support my goals and why I want to 'go back' to networking & telecom.

Thanks again!

Perfect! that explains a lot...
(feel free to be in touch via shimriw@ARINGO.com)
good luck!
Shimri
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Given Kudos: 14
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
Send PM
Kudos
Please evaluate my profile for Tier-1 and Tier-2 Canadian B-Schools

My current profile:

Sex: Male
Nationality: Indian
GMAT Score: not yet taken but am getting 580 on mocks
GPA: 6.62/10 [Transcript attached]
University: Institute of Technology, Nirma University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Degree/Specialization: B.Tech, Electronics & Communication
Work experience: 1 year 9 months (Full-time) 6 months (Freelancing) [Resume attached]
Designation: Content Writer
Industry: IT services and solutions
Preferred location for MBA: Canada

Current status:
I have taken a break from my full-time job to prepare for GMAT because I wasn't able to prepare alongside the job. So technically, I have been unemployed since Feb 2020.

But, on the flip side, I am currently helping my father to grow his YouTube channel, where he teaches physics in the Gujarati language to 11th and 12th-grade students. I am responsible for doing all the post-production work, from editing videos to doing SEO and CRO (which I learned from my work experience) and uploading videos.

Achievements @ Work:
My core responsibility at work was to create stories that would help the company get more business. For most of my time at work, I wrote high-quality blogs, articles, whitepapers, case studies, and web page content. I have also created business/vendor profiles on some of the most popular business listing websites (e.g., Clutch, G2Crowd, Think Mobile, Good Firms, etc.) for my company.

Leadership:
For once, despite being a content writer, I lead a team of website designers, HTML/CSS developers, and WordPress developers to create a website for a product company. Moreover, I did the on-page SEO of that website by myself, although it wasn't a part of my job profile.

Working on this project gave me an excellent opportunity to work cross-functionally with various teams who have different viewpoints and opinions. The main goal of the project was to redesign the website.

Extra-curriculars College:
I was a technical head in the Electronics and Communications Organization (a.k.a ECO). My responsibilities were to craft and judge technical events/competitions during annual fests at college.
I also brought the participation of almost 200-300 students every year for college fests by visiting various colleges across Gujarat.
I was also one of the instructors in a series of seminars conducted by the college on the topic of "Programming with Arduino."
I co-created a whole new laboratory session/subject/, which would help future students to learn Arduino and how to interface it with various sensors. As a part of it, I created a sensor board with an easy-to-use plug and play sensor modules and a technical user manual that guides students performing practicals.
I also co-founded a startup with my friend called Sivy Electronics. We sold various types of electronic sensors on Amazon and eBay. Plus, we took up projects from multiple clients to build highly-customized IoT (Internet of Things)-based automation products.

Extracurriculars (general):
I am also a singer. I love to sing karaoke songs in house parties, family parties/gatherings.
I have sung over a hundred songs on a karaoke singing platform called Starmaker.
I have also learned Indian classical music professionally for two years.

Post-MBA goals:
Go into technology consulting or consulting in general (haven't yet decided).

Reason to go into consulting - Want to explore various sectors (and find the one I love to work in), learn how the business operates in each of them, meet new people, get global exposure, develop an analytical mindset.

Long-term goals:
To set up my own business and settle in Canada/USA.

Finally, thank you very much for reading all the way through. I would highly appreciate it if you could tell me whether I am eligible for any of the top MBA programs in Canada, i.e., Rotman, Ivey, Schulich, HEC Montreal, McGill, etc. If not, then can you please suggest any other B-schools that I should target. Also, please let me know the GMAT I should target.
Attachments

Transcript.pdf [1.08 MiB]
Downloaded 38 times

Geet Patel Resume.pdf [58.58 KiB]
Downloaded 37 times

Send PM
Expert Reply
Nepal hi,
Thanks for sharing your profile!
Shimri from ARINGO here.

I have sent you a private message regarding your profile...

a few general things:
- ALL universities accept 3-year degrees (my degree is 3 years too ?)
- ARINGO indeed specialize in working with candidates with low GMATs, but your 580 will probably not be enough for a top MBA program

Hence, you should reconsider - either taking the GMAT or selecting other schools/programs

Happy to continue this discussion in pour private channel, good luck!
Regards,
Shimri
geetmpatel20 wrote:
Please evaluate my profile for Tier-1 and Tier-2 Canadian B-Schools

My current profile:

Sex: Male
Nationality: Indian
GMAT Score: not yet taken but am getting 580 on mocks
GPA: 6.62/10 [Transcript attached]
University: Institute of Technology, Nirma University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Degree/Specialization: B.Tech, Electronics & Communication
Work experience: 1 year 9 months (Full-time) 6 months (Freelancing) [Resume attached]
Designation: Content Writer
Industry: IT services and solutions
Preferred location for MBA: Canada

Current status:
I have taken a break from my full-time job to prepare for GMAT because I wasn't able to prepare alongside the job. So technically, I have been unemployed since Feb 2020.

But, on the flip side, I am currently helping my father to grow his YouTube channel, where he teaches physics in the Gujarati language to 11th and 12th-grade students. I am responsible for doing all the post-production work, from editing videos to doing SEO and CRO (which I learned from my work experience) and uploading videos.

Achievements @ Work:
My core responsibility at work was to create stories that would help the company get more business. For most of my time at work, I wrote high-quality blogs, articles, whitepapers, case studies, and web page content. I have also created business/vendor profiles on some of the most popular business listing websites (e.g., Clutch, G2Crowd, Think Mobile, Good Firms, etc.) for my company.

Leadership:
For once, despite being a content writer, I lead a team of website designers, HTML/CSS developers, and WordPress developers to create a website for a product company. Moreover, I did the on-page SEO of that website by myself, although it wasn't a part of my job profile.

Working on this project gave me an excellent opportunity to work cross-functionally with various teams who have different viewpoints and opinions. The main goal of the project was to redesign the website.

Extra-curriculars College:
I was a technical head in the Electronics and Communications Organization (a.k.a ECO). My responsibilities were to craft and judge technical events/competitions during annual fests at college.
I also brought the participation of almost 200-300 students every year for college fests by visiting various colleges across Gujarat.
I was also one of the instructors in a series of seminars conducted by the college on the topic of "Programming with Arduino."
I co-created a whole new laboratory session/subject/, which would help future students to learn Arduino and how to interface it with various sensors. As a part of it, I created a sensor board with an easy-to-use plug and play sensor modules and a technical user manual that guides students performing practicals.
I also co-founded a startup with my friend called Sivy Electronics. We sold various types of electronic sensors on Amazon and eBay. Plus, we took up projects from multiple clients to build highly-customized IoT (Internet of Things)-based automation products.

Extracurriculars (general):
I am also a singer. I love to sing karaoke songs in house parties, family parties/gatherings.
I have sung over a hundred songs on a karaoke singing platform called Starmaker.
I have also learned Indian classical music professionally for two years.

Post-MBA goals:
Go into technology consulting or consulting in general (haven't yet decided).

Reason to go into consulting - Want to explore various sectors (and find the one I love to work in), learn how the business operates in each of them, meet new people, get global exposure, develop an analytical mindset.

Long-term goals:
To set up my own business and settle in Canada/USA.

Finally, thank you very much for reading all the way through. I would highly appreciate it if you could tell me whether I am eligible for any of the top MBA programs in Canada, i.e., Rotman, Ivey, Schulich, HEC Montreal, McGill, etc. If not, then can you please suggest any other B-schools that I should target. Also, please let me know the GMAT I should target.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 50 [1]
Given Kudos: 84
GMAT 1: 600 Q45 V27 (Online)
Send PM
Kudos
Hi,

I want to do PhD from fully funded doctoral programs in USA. I am open to other countries as long as it is fully funded and offers research in my areas of interest.

My profile is

Current GMAT 600 - retaking and aiming for 700 plus
Citizenship - India
Gender - Female
Visa status - H4 ( living in USA)
Qualification - BE in Electrical and Electronics, and MBA from one of the IIT's
Work Experience - Marketing Research ( Qualitative Research) , Sales and Development and Teaching/Training/Consulting
Volunteering experience - Around 5 years ( Have volunteered at American and Indian organisations in USA)
Research work - Have published one paper co-authored by one of the faculty, Currently working on a research paper
Target schools - ISEAD, Wharton, Stern and Columbia ( Good universities around washington DC New Jersey, New York, Virginia and Maryland)
Areas of Interest - Business Ethics, Organisational Behavior, and Entrepreneurship
Applying to - 2021 fall

Please let me know what should be my target score? which schools would you recommend?
Thank you. :please:
Own Kudos [?]: 1109 [1]
Send PM
Expert Reply
edison2020 wrote:
Hi,

I want to do PhD from fully funded doctoral programs in USA. I am open to other countries as long as it is fully funded and offers research in my areas of interest.

My profile is

Citizenship - India
Gender - Female
Work Experience - Marketing Research ( Qualitative Research) , Sales and Development and Teaching/Training/Consulting
Volunteering experience - Around 5 years ( Have volunteered at American and Indian organisations in USA)
Research work - Have published one paper co-authored by one of the faculty, Currently working on a research paper
Target schools - ISEAD, Wharton, Stern and Columbia ( Good universities around washington DC New Jersey, New York, Virginia and Maryland)
Areas of Interest - Business Ethics, Organisational Behavior, and Entrepreneurship
Applying to - 2021 fall

Please let me know what should be my target score? which schools would you recommend?

edison2020 hi,
your profile sounds strong, but getting into a PhD program is tough. and you are mentioned some of the best universities in the world
I really don't have enough info on you right now. I would say the GMAT should be higher than 700 if possible. the rest? Please send me your CV, GPA in both degrees, school wish list, and any other info via a private message or shimriw@ARINGO.com

Regards,
Shimri
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 50 [0]
Given Kudos: 84
GMAT 1: 600 Q45 V27 (Online)
Send PM
ARINGO wrote:
edison2020 wrote:
Hi,

My profile is

Citizenship - India
Gender - Female
Applying to - 2021 fall

edison2020 hi,
your profile sounds strong, but getting into a PhD program is tough. and you are mentioned some of the best universities in the world
I really don't have enough info on you right now. I would say the GMAT should be higher than 700 if possible. the rest? Please send me your CV, GPA in both degrees, school wish list, and any other info via a private message or shimriw@ARINGO.com

Regards,
Shimri

Thank You Shimri. I will do that.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Given Kudos: 54
Send PM
Kudos
Please review my profile.

I'm keen to pursue my MBA in Fall'21, planning to apply in R2 (Jan'21)
Please find my details below:

· Demographics: Indian, Male, 28 y/o

· Education: Bachelors in Technology - Nautical Technology from BITS, Pilani, CGPA - 7.5/10 (~3.3/4)

· Other coursework or post-undergraduate education: N/A

· GMAT: 660 (Q44, V35) (Planning to retake in 4th Week of Nov'20, aiming for a 700)

· Work experience: 6 years spanning across:
---> Merchant Marine (Under training, traveled to 16 countries across Europe, South America, Gulf and Far East),
---> Entrepreneurship (Own grocery delivery startup - 2 Years),
---> FMCG (2 Years), and
---> Food-tech Logistics and Operations (2 Years)

· Extracurricular activities:
1. Founded the Astronomy club at college campus and delivered informative lectures about celestial navigation along with weekly star-gazing
sessions. (Average attendance - 50)
2. Captained the Inter-house basketball team to victory in all the 3 years of college.

· Post-MBA goals:
Work in a high growth startup in either the food-tech space, the hyperlocal logistics space, or in an operations management role.

· Target schools:
Top 30 B-schools in North America/Europe/APAC region, with an intent to work in these geographies.

· Questions:
I'm keen on applying for the Fall'21 intake, and in Round 2 (by the end of 1st week of Jan'21 for most colleges).
Since Round 2 will prove to be a challenge especially since I'm from an overrepresented background,
1. What are the key schools I should be targeting with my profile and considering that I'm able to achieve a GMAT 700?
2. What are the key schools I should be targeting with my profile If I'm only able to reach a GMAT 680?
3. I don't have volunteering experience, Is there any way I can cover up for that?
4. Any other advise you may have for me?
Send PM
Expert Reply
LoneWarrior wrote:
Please review my profile.

I'm keen to pursue my MBA in Fall'21, planning to apply in R2 (Jan'21)
Please find my details below:

· Demographics: Indian, Male, 28 y/o

· Education: Bachelors in Technology - Nautical Technology from BITS, Pilani, CGPA - 7.5/10 (~3.3/4)

· Other coursework or post-undergraduate education: N/A

· GMAT: 660 (Q44, V35) (Planning to retake in 4th Week of Nov'20, aiming for a 700)

· Work experience: 6 years spanning across:
---> Merchant Marine (Under training, traveled to 16 countries across Europe, South America, Gulf and Far East),
---> Entrepreneurship (Own grocery delivery startup - 2 Years),
---> FMCG (2 Years), and
---> Food-tech Logistics and Operations (2 Years)

· Extracurricular activities:
1. Founded the Astronomy club at college campus and delivered informative lectures about celestial navigation along with weekly star-gazing
sessions. (Average attendance - 50)
2. Captained the Inter-house basketball team to victory in all the 3 years of college.

· Post-MBA goals:
Work in a high growth startup in either the food-tech space, the hyperlocal logistics space, or in an operations management role.

· Target schools:
Top 30 B-schools in North America/Europe/APAC region, with an intent to work in these geographies.

· Questions:
I'm keen on applying for the Fall'21 intake, and in Round 2 (by the end of 1st week of Jan'21 for most colleges).
Since Round 2 will prove to be a challenge especially since I'm from an overrepresented background,
1. What are the key schools I should be targeting with my profile and considering that I'm able to achieve a GMAT 700?
2. What are the key schools I should be targeting with my profile If I'm only able to reach a GMAT 680?
3. I don't have volunteering experience, Is there any way I can cover up for that?
4. Any other advise you may have for me?

Hi LoneWarrior

Academics – great undergraduate . average GPA

GMAT - Well, let’s take into account 700? This is ok for a top 30 US school, but as you come from a competitive background, 660 might not be enough

Extracurricular activities – nice hobbies. a shame you don't have volunteering?

Work Experience –so, this is your biggest advantage as it is very unique I love the fact you visited (and you can say worked with teams from) 16 countries!

Your career goals – seem fine!

All in all, sounds like you have a solid profile! And a lot depends on the GMAT, your school wish list, and your applications!
In terms of schools, you can go for top 20-30 schools in the US or nearly any 5-10 schools in Europe or Asia.

Happy to help further with a detailed review and perhaps work together on some amazing apps if you send me your CV and any other info to Shimriw@ARINGO.com

GOOD LUCK!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [2]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
Send PM
Kudos
Hi,

I have attempted the GMAT 4 times, scoring 710 each time. In my most recent attempt, I scored Q49 V38 (Did not read the last 3 questions and randomly selected answers. Time expired on the last question so I was probably penalized for that).

My profile:

Chinese male from Singapore
GPA ~ 3.0 from National University of Singapore (Chemical Engineering)
Cumulative work experience: 4 years
Currently working as a financial analyst and contracted with Google
Prev companies include: Carlsberg, Unilever and Uber)
International Exposure: I have worked in Vietnam, Solomon Islands, Indonesia and I did my student exchange in France.

Hoping to apply to M7, plus INSEAD, LBS, Berkeley and Yale.

Also, should I give the GMAT one last shot?

Posted from my mobile device
Send PM
Expert Reply
johndoe1152 wrote:
Hi,

I have attempted the GMAT 4 times, scoring 710 each time. In my most recent attempt, I scored Q49 V38 (Did not read the last 3 questions and randomly selected answers. Time expired on the last question so I was probably penalized for that).

My profile:

Chinese male from Singapore
GPA ~ 3.0 from National University of Singapore (Chemical Engineering)
Cumulative work experience: 4 years
Currently working as a financial analyst and contracted with Google
Prev companies include: Carlsberg, Unilever and Uber)
International Exposure: I have worked in Vietnam, Solomon Islands, Indonesia and I did my student exchange in France.

Hoping to apply to M7, plus INSEAD, LBS, Berkeley and Yale.

Also, should I give the GMAT one last shot?

Posted from my mobile device

Hi johndoe1152

Academics – 3.0 GPA in Chemical Engineering from NUS is great!

GMAT - Well, 710 is a good score – still on average for INSEAD and LBS and a bit below the M7 schools, so if you feel you can score higher, go for one last attempt, but up to you!

School wish list – M7 is obviously very competitive, but your profile is interesting enough to interest them. If your GMAT doesn’t go up, I would consider 1-2 safer schools as well but remember the GMAT is just one aspect of your application

International experience – WOW WOW WOW your biggest strength and differentiator!

Extracurricular activities – anything interesting here?

Work Experience –so, this is your biggest advantage - working (even as a contractor) for so many tier1 brands in so many interesting locations – AMAZING. I hope you had 1-2 promotions along the way? and some leadership experiences?

All in all, sounds like you have a solid profile for all the top schools! Remember that the GMAT is just one aspect, and the rest is down to the applications (not much time left for that…)

GOOD LUCK!
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 35 [1]
Given Kudos: 896
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36 (Online)
GMAT 2: 720 Q50 V38
GMAT 3: 730 Q50 V38
Send PM