Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 09:09 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 09:09

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 76
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 20
Send PM
MBA Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 1109 [0]
Given Kudos: 1752
GPA: 4
Send PM
Send PM
Re: Ask ARINGO MBA Admissions Consulting [#permalink]
Expert Reply
bhavyasood wrote:
Hi,

Kindly help evaluate my profile and answer a few questions

Background and Nationality:
Age/Gender/Nationality: 23 years, Male, Indian

Academic Background:
Undergraduate: BCom (Hons) from GGSIPU - GPA 7.9
GMAT Score - 700 (V41, Q44, IR8, AWA5) (Online)

Professional Background:
Total Work Experience: 1.5 years
Current Position: Programmatic Activation Executive at GroupM, executing Display/Programmatic campaigns for a MAANG company

Post-MBA Goal:
To transition into a leadership or strategy role within the Marketing/Advertising Industry and expand my knowledge beyond digital platforms. I aim to utilize both traditional and digital marketing strategies in tandem to drive holistic and innovative marketing solutions.

Questions:
- Will my work profile give me a slight advantage during admissions? (Considering it's non IT unlike most other profiles from my nationality)
- I've been involved in empowering and creating small businesses, for eg at the age of 12 I created an E-Shop through which I made around $5000 in 2-3 months and right now I'm voluntarily helping two women owned businesses grow. While both the businesses are very new and might not grow very significantly, is this something that's worth mentioning maybe on my essays or on my extracurriculars?
- Lastly, I believe my GMAT score is pretty avg for my nationality and I'm trying to improve it soon, but in case I'm unable to improve are there any decent colleges at which I have a decent chance of converting? Asking as I'm currently deliberating whether I should wait to gain about 4-5 years of work ex and then apply for MBA abroad or I should try taking an admit within top 20 Indian BSchools right now as my profile might not be good enough to get a decent school abroad

Hi bhavyasood,

Thanks for sharing your profile and MBA aspirations.

My name is Priyanka, Client Manager at ARINGO.

Your experience is on the lower side than the class average of most of the B-schools. We suggest gaining ~3-5 years of full-time of experience when applying for global schools. This will make your profile stronger and you will have more meaty data to talk about (like promotions, challenges, the impact of your work, international exposure, etc.) in your applications.

Here is a link to application guide that can help you: https://aringo.com/mba-applications-guide/

Hope this helps.

All the best. :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Hi,

Can you help to evaluate my profile and my chances of getting into the following schools: Wharton, Tuck, Stanford

Age/Gender/Nationality: 30 years, Male, Singaporean

Academic Background:
Undergraduate: BBA (Hons) from NUS - GPA 3.4
GMAT Score -
Best attempt: 700 (V37, Q48, IR8, AWA5)
First attempt: 690 (V38, Q47, IR6, AWA5)
Second attempt: 670 (V38, Q45, IR8)

Professional Background:
Total Work Experience: 4 years
Current Position: Was an analyst at a EM Debt asset manager, retrenched due to restructuring recently.

Thank you!

Posted from my mobile device
Send PM
Expert Reply
skchew1993 hi,
Shimri from ARINGO here (you can reach me directly on shimriw@ARINGO.com)
it sounds like you have a good profile, but I am missing so much more info
I know the GMAT (a bit below average) and your Age/Gender/Nationality...
BUT, what about
- your university
- extra curriculum activities
- international exposure
- personal life story
- leadership experiences
- who you are as a person (hobbies? what makes you tick? what matters most to you and why?)
- promotions? work progress
- who you worked for (employer?), with (partners/clients).
and so much more

If you are applying next year - then we have plenty of time, and send me the above, and we can discuss it further
BUT, as I am assuming you are applying in 5 days :) We do offer a Test Drive service which is a one-time deep review of your entire applications.
if interested, you can purchase it here: https://aringo.com/shop/test-drive/ for 1-3 schools, send me all your docs, per school, and we will get it back to you within 72h

in any case, good luck!
Shimri

skchew1993 wrote:
Hi,

Can you help to evaluate my profile and my chances of getting into the following schools: Wharton, Tuck, Stanford

Academic Background:
GMAT Score -

Professional Background:
Current Position: Was an analyst at a EM Debt asset manager, retrenched due to restructuring recently.

Thank you!

The Red Pen Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 22 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V42
Send PM
Expert Reply
skchew1993 wrote:
Hi,

Academic Background:
GMAT Score -

Professional Background:

Thank you!

Hi skchew1993,

Your deadline for application submission is very close. Our MBA consultants need to audit your profile to understand it in detail and help you build a roadmap ahead.

We recommend you schedule a complimentary roadmap-building session with our MBA consultants here

You can also call us at +91 9820491179
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Given Kudos: 8
GMAT 1: 390 Q25 V19
Send PM
Kudos
Hi! Can someone pls do a profile review!
Age - 21 , Indian
I am aiming to apply for MIM for ROUND 3 at INSEAD , LBS, HEC and University of St.Gallen-

GMAT - 2nd attempt = 660 (1st attempt - 650)
Mumbai University -CGPA- 9.3 out of 10,
Professional - 1yr exp in Morgan Stanley, Led Morgan Stanley sports team and won competiton their as well, Featured in Times Square as rising analyst
Sports - State Level Athlete, Won various district football and Athletics competiton,
Member of a NGO for more than 2 year with various welfare activities
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi Can someone pls do a profile evaluation.

I am applying for the 3rd round of PGP - 2024 -2025 intake. I have 7.5 years of experience in consulting with experience in leading a team of 10 associates. I have done my btech from NITW with 8.4 CGPA, XII 95.5% and X 94%.

My Gre Score is 325 Q168 and V157

Hi Can someone pls do a profile evaluation.
I am applying for the 3rd round of PGP - 2024 -2025 intake. I have 7.5 years of experience in consulting with experience in leading a team of 10 associates. I have done my btech from NITW with 8.4 CGPA, XII 95.5% and X 94%. I have a GRE Score of 325 and i my shortterm goal is to work with big consulting firm and grow to leadership global level.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 29 [0]
Given Kudos: 243
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V32
WE:Consulting (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Please review my profile

Profile: 32 years, Male, Indian, Chartered Accountant (2014), Company Secretary (2015), CFA (US) Level 2 (2019), B.Comm. (Open) - Delhi University, MBA (Distance Learning) - Symbiosis Pune

GMAT: 690(Q50/V32). Planning to re-take.

Professional background (in chronological order):
1. 2 years ~ Goldman Sachs, Bangalore, India in Finance
2. 3 years ~ Pricewaterhouse Coopers, Gurgaon, India in the Deal Advisory
3. 1 year ~ Boutique Investment Banking firm
4. 2 years ~ COO at legal fintech (co-founded with the founder, raised three rounds, scaled it to a 60-member team, sector leader)
5. 6 months ~ CEO & Co-founder at cross-border fintech (bootstrapped, had to shut it down last month because of an RBI regulation)

In addition, I also did a venture in the food industry at the age of 22. Exited it after running for 2 years.

Total Work experience: ~8.5 years

Extra- Curricular
- Winner of national elocution competition and law quiz while pursuing CS
- Winner of various competitions at Goldman Sachs and PwC

MBA Plan
- MBA from one of the top 20 universities globally
- Preference for 1 year MBA given my age
- US, UK or EU

Why MBA?
- I had two stints in entrepreneurship and in the areas in which I wanted to create an impact. A comprehensive MBA will broaden my perspective on approaching problems.

Plan post-MBA: Want to work on the fund side for a few years (venture capital, hedge fund, restructuring, private equity). Eventually starting something of my own.

Questions:
1. Should I focus on improving my GMAT score at the moment or apply to the first round of January intake at INSEAD, HEC, and IMD?
2. How different is a January intake program from a regular Aug intake? Specifically the ROI?
3. Chances at INSEAD, HEC, Said Oxford, LBS, Judge, and IMD with a 690?
4. I also heard that Kellogg runs a 1 year program and CBS J-term. Worth applying and chances?
5. In addition, what is the value of a MIM or Masters in Finance from Booth or MIT, given my age.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Send PM
Hi guys, Indian - 28 Male, 5 Years Work Experience (2018-2024). 8 Months Internship. 7 Months Gap (4 and 3 Months separately)
GMAT - 700. GPA 2.7/4.0 (Architecture) Work Experience in Design, Project Management and Service Consulting. Fortune 500 Companies. International Exposure.

Universities Applied - Georgetown, Simon Rochester, Notre Dame Mendoza, Scheller, Vanderbilt Owen, William and Mary, George Washington.

I have worked with a consultant on the following. I wanted to apply to McCombs, Tepper, Kelley and Cornell Johnson - But was advised against.

Currently contemplating GFE (90+ Percentile Score), Increasing community engagement to add leadership exposure.

Do you think I have been advised incorrectly or do you suggest I do work on a better GFE score and try again next R1. If I do get the score, 695+ do you see a realistic chance at a T15/ T20?

Send PM
Expert Reply
divynshpGMAT hi,
nice to meet you
My name is Shimri Winters, head of the strategy team here at ARINGO.
I am not sure I understand your question
1. Seems like you applied to the list of schools below. in that case, I wish you good luck. the school list seems very reasonable, and with a stellar application, you should be getting several interviews (we offer an interview prep service, 1on1, 200$ for 75m prep, if interested, let me know :) )
2. if you don't get in / want to apply next year, a higher GMAT would help to strengthen your application. "old GMAT" or GMAT Focus is the same, so anything above the current score, say 655 in GFE would be an improvement.
3. do you have a chance at T15? yes yes yes. with a few more points in the GMAT and an amazing application (we can help with that) you have a good chance

Hope the above helps. actually, I hope it doesn't and you get into ALL the schools you applied to this year with a full scholarship :) GOOD LUCK!
Shimri
divynshpGMAT wrote:
Hi guys, Indian - 28 Male, 5 Years Work Experience (2018-2024). 8 Months Internship. 7 Months Gap (4 and 3 Months separately)
GMAT - 700. GPA 2.7/4.0 (Architecture) Work Experience in Design, Project Management and Service Consulting. Fortune 500 Companies. International Exposure.

Universities Applied - Georgetown, Simon Rochester, Notre Dame Mendoza, Scheller, Vanderbilt Owen, William and Mary, George Washington.

I have worked with a consultant on the following. I wanted to apply to McCombs, Tepper, Kelley and Cornell Johnson - But was advised against.

Currently contemplating GFE (90+ Percentile Score), Increasing community engagement to add leadership exposure.

Do you think I have been advised incorrectly or do you suggest I do work on a better GFE score and try again next R1. If I do get the score, 695+ do you see a realistic chance at a T15/ T20?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Hi! Hoping to get a profile review

GMAT: 730

Work experience: 4 years of work experience at matriculation --

Currently:
1) Elected local government official as a youth councilor. Projects include developing a weekly tutorial program for the largest public school in the city, distribution of education material to impoverished youth, providing undergraduate scholarships, etc. (2 years at matriculation)

2) Data Analytics for one of the largest local banks, promoted once, two time finalist in bank-wide excellence awards (top .5% of employees), lead analyst in two large projects, , works with different groups within the bank for strategy , (4 years at matriculation)

Past:
1) Social Entrepreneurship - Started a business during COVID-19 to help support local agriculture, $100,000 in sales, supported farmers in various locations all over the country. (2 years)

Education: Studied in a top local university. GPA equivalent is about a 2.96 - had a rough time in one of my semesters as one of my parents passed away. Had several internships with large local financial institutions during this time and also led a non profit org that helped indigenous local youth.

Extra-curriculars: Teacher’s Assistant on the weekends for the weekly tutorial program we developed with a non profit. Head of Alumni for the non profit org I was involved in during university.

Post-MBA goals: Use the education, experience and network from my MBA in conjunction with my experiences in social work, strategy and data analytics to pivot to general management consulting. Need an MBA so that I can expose myself internationally, learn more about different types of industries, businesses, business strategies and grow my network. Eventually, would like to move back home and start my own boutique consulting firm focused on Small and Medium enterprises, empowering local entrepreneurs and grow their businesses to be both locally and internationally competitive.

Schools I’m thinking of: McDonough, Johnson, Anderson, Stern, Yale SOM, CBS, Booth, HBS

Other info: I am a dual citizen USA and Local Passport (SouthEast Asia) (where i live, work and studied), my immediate supervisor and past supervisor will write good recommendations but they are not "high" in rank.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [1]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q46 V41
GMAT 2: 680 Q40 V42
GPA: 3.15
WE:Corporate Finance (Venture Capital)
Send PM
Kudos
Hi Aringo,

I would greatly appreciate a review of my profile and evaluation of my chances at my target programs. Here is a summary of my information:

Education: 3.16/4.00 from a U.S. school ranked 30-40s. School certainly has a solid reputation but is not an elite Ivy. Bachelors in Philosophy with a second major in French and a minor in Business. I was not the most focused student but my GPA in my major was closer to a 3.7 and I speak to my academic shortcomings and journey in certain application essays.

GMAT: 680 (40Q/42V)

Work experience: 5 years of work experience -- more recently, 1 year working abroad in French in both French/English speaking capacities at a boutique brand consultancy, and (currently) the last 2-years working at a successful PE-backed startup, working in a financial capacity where I fundraise, build financial models, oversee due diligence and data room processes, and head acquisition/investment leads.

To elaborate, I have had significant international experience in my childhood, as a college student, and professionally

Extra-curriculars: I was heavily involved in EC activities in college -- helping to found a club basketball team and carving out a good chunk of time to community services in the form of tutoring and education. Now, I work on "side-hustles" as key EC activities, mainly an online Amazon FBA shop that has seen some success, and growing a YouTube channel, as well as picking up a 3rd language.

Post-MBA goals: Leverage the credibility and education from my MBA in conjunction with my expertise working in startups to pivot into a more integral role in the PE/VC scene.

Desired schools: LBS, Oxford, Cambridge, LSE (MiM), Imperial, INSEAD, HEC, Columbia (legacy), UCL (MiM)

Other info: I have a somewhat mixed background as my mother is middle-eastern and my father has European roots. Obviously my GPA/GMAT are not as strong as others on here, but I am trying to remain positive that I have a unique profile and value to offer. I will have very strong LORs from both a Co-Founder/Managing Partner and a CFO/COO.

Thank you.
Send PM
Expert Reply
thesavdawg, hi,

Thanks for sharing your profile!

I'm Shimri Winters, heading the strategy team here at ARINGO. I am a London Business School alumnus with 8 years on their MBA admissions interviewing committee (feel free to connect via my LinkedIn profile).

Here is a quick analysis of what I see

- Education: Good and “different” degrees, (different is a good thing). European schools are less worried if your GPA is 3.1 or 3.2 … don’t worry about this too much!
    - EC - all good. add this to your mixed background - and this might be one of your biggest differentiators / strengths
    - Professional experience: I need to hear more about this when we talk or if you send me your CV, but from what I can see, very solid professional experience, with international / consulting/startup experience – all sounds very impressive. It doesn’t sound like you have leadership experience, so this would be my first concern regarding your profile
    - School Wish list – a very good and balanced list. I am not sure if you are aiming for 2024. In this case, you will be applying a bit late in the game, BUT, definitely doable! Your list is well balanced with the harder schools being LBS, INSEAD, and Columbia. On the other hand, some of the other programs should be considered safe for someone with your profile to get accepted to. I would go for all of them, and see where you get accepted + scholarships, and then make a decision.
    - GMAT – indeed it is below Columbia / LBS / INSEAD’s averages, and will probably not be enough for Columbia, but I feel that a steller app (we can help with that) that will overcome a low GMAT and GPA, you generally have a solid chance of getting accepted to roughly 50% of the list you mentioned!

All in all, I like your profile 😊, and I feel that with your profile and our ability, we can help you get accepted to the top schools. We have a dedicated European MBA team, working mainly on the UK and EU Schools. Check us out at http://www.ARINGO.com or reach out to me directly at shimriw@ARINGO.com for an exclusive GMATClub discount on our MBA admissions services.

GOOD LUCK!
thesavdawg wrote:
Hi Aringo,

I would greatly appreciate a review of my profile and evaluation of my chances at my target programs. Here is a summary of my information:

Education: 3.16/4.00 from a U.S. school ranked 30-40s. School certainly has a solid reputation but is not an elite Ivy. Bachelors in Philosophy with a second major in French and a minor in Business. I was not the most focused student but my GPA in my major was closer to a 3.7 and I speak to my academic shortcomings and journey in certain application essays.

GMAT: 680 (40Q/42V)

Work experience: 5 years of work experience -- more recently, 1 year working abroad in French in both French/English speaking capacities at a boutique brand consultancy, and (currently) the last 2-years working at a successful PE-backed startup, working in a financial capacity where I fundraise, build financial models, oversee due diligence and data room processes, and head acquisition/investment leads.

To elaborate, I have had significant international experience in my childhood, as a college student, and professionally

Extra-curriculars: I was heavily involved in EC activities in college -- helping to found a club basketball team and carving out a good chunk of time to community services in the form of tutoring and education. Now, I work on "side-hustles" as key EC activities, mainly an online Amazon FBA shop that has seen some success, and growing a YouTube channel, as well as picking up a 3rd language.

Post-MBA goals: Leverage the credibility and education from my MBA in conjunction with my expertise working in startups to pivot into a more integral role in the PE/VC scene.

Desired schools: LBS, Oxford, Cambridge, LSE (MiM), Imperial, INSEAD, HEC, Columbia (legacy), UCL (MiM)

Other info: I have a somewhat mixed background as my mother is middle-eastern and my father has European roots. Obviously my GPA/GMAT are not as strong as others on here, but I am trying to remain positive that I have a unique profile and value to offer. I will have very strong LORs from both a Co-Founder/Managing Partner and a CFO/COO.

Thank you.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 41 [1]
Given Kudos: 171
Schools: Stern '26
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V46
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
Kudos
Hi Shimri!

Not a profile eval but I only have one question :

Does having a prior Masters Degree from home country work to your advantage during MBA applications for Top US programs? (Note: Masters is in Business/related subjects and academics are solid with top rank/honors)
Send PM
Expert Reply
GMATScorer21 wrote:
Hi Shimri!

Not a profile eval but I only have one question :

Does having a prior Masters Degree from home country work to your advantage during MBA applications for Top US programs? (Note: Masters is in Business/related subjects and academics are solid with top rank/honors)

GMATScorer21 hi,

Absolutely! Anything that sets you apart from the crowd is a definite advantage in the highly competitive world of MBA applications. A prior Masters degree, especially in a business-related field with top-notch academic performance, is a strong asset. Interestingly, around 10% of the candidates I work with have a master's degree (some use that master's GPA to compensate for a low undergrad GPA).

However, it's worth noting that having a prior MBA is a different scenario altogether. Most MBA programs tend to prefer candidates without a prior MBA in their background, even if it was a local/part-time degree.

If you have any further questions or would like personalized advice based on your specific situation, feel free to share your CV, GMAT score, and more details with me at Shimriw@ARINGO.com. I'll be happy to provide more tailored insights.

Wishing you the best of luck!
Shimri
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 17
Send PM
Hi aringo,
Firstly thanking you in advance for your hard work and advice.
Here’s my profile. With this profile would i be able to get into some good b-schools in US with scholarship? By no means i can afford it without scholarship.

Age - 24
Gender - Male
Nationality - India

Educational background -
Bachelor in commerce ( 2022, Covid batch )
University of Mumbai
Grade - 3.56/4 or 8.6/10
12th grade - 9.2/10
10th grade - 10/10

Work experience - (total - 3years at the time of intake)
Founder and sole proprietor at Siya Associates ( Feb 2024 - present )
Founder and Managing partner at Hindveda Life solutions ( April 2023 - December 2023 )
Marketing and sales manager at V.G. Marketing ( April 2022 - present )
Marketing intern at V.G. Marketing ( jan 2022 - march 2022 )
Marketing intern at Kantirupam homes pvt. Ltd. ( May 2020 - December 2021 )

Extracurricular-
Silver medal in badminton in inter-school competition
Worked for an NGO focused on providing education to unprivileged-children for more than 2 years.

I will be taking Gmat ( focused edition ) in the coming months and my target score would be around 685-705.

Originally posted by Dhananjayrai on 15 Feb 2024, 13:30.
Last edited by Dhananjayrai on 15 Feb 2024, 23:11, edited 1 time in total.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 41 [0]
Given Kudos: 171
Schools: Stern '26
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V46
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
ARINGO wrote:
GMATScorer21 hi, Absolutely! Anything that sets you apart from the crowd is a definite advantage in the highly competitive world of MBA applications. A prior Masters degree, especially in a business-related field with top-notch academic performance, is a strong asset. Interestingly, around 10% of the candidates I work with have a master’s degree (some use that master’s GPA to compensate for a low undergrad GPA). However, it’s worth noting that having a prior MBA is a different scenario altogether. Most MBA programs tend to prefer candidates without a prior MBA in their background, even if it was a local/part-time degree. If you have any further questions or would like personalized advice based on your specific situation, feel free to share your CV, GMAT score, and more details with me at Shimriw@ARINGO.com. I’ll be happy to provide more tailored insights. Wishing you the best of luck! Shimri

Shimri!

Thank you so much for an honest and valuable insight.
Send PM
Expert Reply
Dhananjayrai wrote:
Hi aringo,
Firstly thanking you in advance for your hard work and advice.
Here’s my profile. With this profile would i be able to get into some good b-schools in US with scholarship? By no means i can afford it without scholarship.

Age - 24
Gender - Male
Nationality - India

Educational background -
Bachelor in commerce ( 2022, Covid batch )
University of Mumbai
Grade - 3.56/4 or 8.6/10
12th grade - 9.2/10
10th grade - 10/10

Work experience - (total - 3years at the time of intake)
Founder and sole proprietor at Siya Associates ( Feb 2024 - present )
Founder and Managing partner at Hindveda Life solutions ( April 2023 - December 2023 )
Marketing and sales manager at V.G. Marketing ( April 2022 - present )
Marketing intern at V.G. Marketing ( jan 2022 - march 2022 )
Marketing intern at Kantirupam homes pvt. Ltd. ( May 2020 - December 2021 )

Extracurricular-
Silver medal in badminton in inter-school competition
Worked for an NGO focused on providing education to unprivileged-children for more than 2 years.

I will be taking Gmat ( focused edition ) in the coming months and my target score would be around 685-705.

Hi Dhananjayrai,

Thanks for sharing your profile and MBA aspirations.

My name is Priyanka, Client Manager at ARINGO.

You have an interesting profile! From what I can see:

Academics – good GPA. Please let us know your class percentile too.

Work Experience –While having 2 entrepreneurial stints is great, we would like to know more about the size of the business, the impact of your work, international exposure, etc. We also see that you are simultaneously employed with V.G. Marketing and would also like to know the details about the same.

Extracurricular activities/Volunteer Work – Tell us about your hobbies and interests and your role in the NGO.

Query – Honestly, with the limited information on the profile, career goals, need for an MBA when you have just started a business, and absence of a standardized test score- it is difficult to comment on the chances of a scholarship. If you send me your CV and other info on PRIYANKAK@ARINGO.com, I would love to connect you with our CEO who will be happy to help further with a detailed review and perhaps work together on some amazing apps.

:)­
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75