Last visit was: 26 Jul 2024, 20:41 It is currently 26 Jul 2024, 20:41
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
Concentration: Technology, Leadership
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
GPA: 3.72
WE:Engineering (Military & Defense)
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 74324 [0]
Given Kudos: 20634
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
Concentration: Technology, Leadership
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
GPA: 3.72
WE:Engineering (Military & Defense)
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Re: Best GMAT Practice Tests - [Overview GMAT Focus Tests] [#permalink]
Expert Reply
You are doing something wrong or our system has an issue… good job assuming we are trying to scam you. 🙄

ryjames wrote:
bb wrote:
ryjames wrote:
GMAT club should be ashamed of itself, promising "FREE" mock tests and then not allowing you to see the questions after taking it to see what exactly you go right or wrong.

If it helps you score better or feel better, then we are ashamed! 😎

However I am not sure what you referring to? (The source of the shame)…. GMAT Club Tests? Did you take tests on a holiday when access was open? 🤷‍♂️

Posted from my mobile device

I took a free Quant CAT.
When I go to the my performance tab I can see how I scored an which questions I got wrong, numerically 1-31.

However, I am unable to click on and see what the actual questions are I missed so that I can review them. I get prompted to join the premium service. I don't think it's fair to characterize it as a "free" test, when you can't review what you got incorrect after taking it. Feels like a wasted hour of study.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 27 [0]
Given Kudos: 39
Concentration: Finance, General Management
WE:Analyst (Other)
Send PM
Are there any free practice question banks for quant and verbal on Manhattan prep as well?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 212
Send PM
What happened to veritas prep tests? i purchased mgmat tests which are too hard for Quant.

Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 74324 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
siddharthaggarwal wrote:
What happened to veritas prep tests? i purchased mgmat tests which are too hard for Quant.

Unfortunately they have been discontinued and are no longer available 😢

PS. MGMAT is not too hard for quant… they may challenge you a bit more than the official tests and perhaps lowball your score by a few points but it’s solid material and solid questions. Unless you are a GMAT tutor with years of experience, I would not dismiss them.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Given Kudos: 45
Concentration: Operations, Entrepreneurship
WE:Engineering (Consulting)
Send PM
This is absolutely the kind of info you would need to know for which test to take and which not to!! Considering the details given i would go with MGMAT and GMATCLUB test after the OG for obvious reasons. Thanks and Good Day!!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Given Kudos: 45
Concentration: Operations, Entrepreneurship
WE:Engineering (Consulting)
Send PM
siddharthaggarwal wrote:

IF you find them too hard may be try the gmatclub test or official test which are for like 90 bucks, let me know you wish to share those
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 201 [0]
Given Kudos: 217
Concentration: Leadership, Strategy
GMAT 1: 600 Q44 V28
GPA: 3.56
WE:Engineering (Computer Software)
Send PM
bb wrote:
Unfortunately they have been discontinued and are no longer available 😢

PS. MGMAT is not too hard for quant… they may challenge you a bit more than the official tests and perhaps lowball your score by a few points but it’s solid material and solid questions. Unless you are a GMAT tutor with years of experience, I would not dismiss them.

Its strange and shocking to know and see that Veritas Prep for GMAT does NOT exist anymore.
Just was curious, how and why they discontinued everything. :-o
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 535
Send PM
Hi bb,

Could you please post the link to enroll for veritas prep 7 mocks?
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
Soumanti Roy wrote:
Hi bb,

Could you please post the link to enroll for veritas prep 7 mocks?

Veritas Prep Tests are no longer available. It is impossible.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [0]
Given Kudos: 120
Send PM
I cannot seem to find Veritas Prep's 7 mock test. Not even on their website. Is it gone?
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
Rainman91 wrote:
I cannot seem to find Veritas Prep's 7 mock test. Not even on their website. Is it gone?

Can you not see a message right above yours? 🤔🤷‍♂️

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 359 [1]
Given Kudos: 238
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Technology
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38 (Online)
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Kudos
Rainman91 wrote:

Yeah. You can use https://www.varsitytutors.com/gmat-practice-tests to try their free practice tests (though not mock tests).
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
Roy867 wrote:
Rainman91 wrote:

Yeah. You can use https://www.varsitytutors.com/gmat-practice-tests to try their free practice tests (though not mock tests).

Thanks for sharing! This is a slightly unusual UI but great to get them back. It also looks like the timing is per question and not per test. But who cares. Just time yourself with a timer.

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 45 [0]
Given Kudos: 51
GMAT 1: 740 Q48 V44
GMAT 2: 770 Q49 V47 (Online)
GPA: 3.98
Send PM
ManhattanPrep and Kaplan have duplicate questions. I encountered the following CR question in a ManhattanPrep CAT, and because it seemed so familiar I went back through the Kaplan diagnostic CAT I took. One of these companies is definitely copying questions from the other (or they both copied an official question). Either ways, this is very disappointing and it might be better to stick to just one of these 2.

Kaplan

In Country Y, for-profit hospitals help far fewer patients than either private non-profit or public non-profit hospitals. At the same time, compared to non-profit hospitals, for-profit hospitals draw a disproportionate share of government healthcare subsidies, such as prescription reimbursement and other treatment credits, for their patients. It must be, then, that for-profit hospitals enroll a greater proportion of poor patients than do non-profit hospitals.

The conclusion above depends on which of the following assumptions?

[*] For-profit hospitals provide similar quality of medical care as do non-profit hospitals receiving government aid.
[*] For-profit hospitals do not engage in fraudulent practices to boost their business by helping their patients obtain unneeded government aid.
[*] The majority of patients at for-profit hospitals do not default on paying their medical bills after they leave the hospital.
[*] Public non-profit hospitals and private non-profit hospitals both have a similar proportion of poor patients.
[*] The number of patients receiving government aid at for-profit hospitals is greater than the number of such patients at non-profit hospitals.

For-profit colleges serve far fewer students than either public or private non-profit colleges. At the same time, relative to non-profit colleges, for-profit colleges draw a disproportionate share of federal and state financial aid, such as tuition grants and guaranteed loans, for their students. It must be, then, that for-profit colleges enroll a greater proportion of financially disadvantaged students than do non-profit colleges.

In assessing the argument above, it would be most useful to compare

[*] the proportion of financially disadvantaged students served by public and private non-profit colleges
[*] the extent to which for-profit and non-profit colleges engage in fraudulent practices in helping their students obtain unneeded federal and state financial aid
[*] the number of students receiving federal and state financial aid at for-profit colleges and non-profit colleges
[*] the quality of education received by financially disadvantaged students at for-profit colleges and non-profit colleges
[*] the rates of default on loan repayments among graduates of for-profit and non-profit colleges

Target Test Prep Representative
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Own Kudos [?]: 5216 [0]
Given Kudos: 1431
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V51
Send PM
Expert Reply
Flypaper3533 wrote:
ManhattanPrep and Kaplan have duplicate questions. I encountered the following CR question in a ManhattanPrep CAT, and because it seemed so familiar I went back through the Kaplan diagnostic CAT I took. One of these companies is definitely copying questions from the other (or they both copied an official question). Either ways, this is very disappointing and it might be better to stick to just one of these 2.

Yes, those could be two lifts of the same official question.

Also, Kaplan owns Manhattan now. So, the existence of that relationship could somehow explain why they use basically the same question.
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
Newest Practice Test Addition:

Grad Prep Tests
Free Tests: Yes – 1 Mini Test
Price: $49 for a 6-month subscription to 4 high quality practice tests
Newest and much needed provider of GMAT Practice tests on the market. For a limited time, you can get 30% off with promo code GRADPREP30. All these guys do is practice tests - they don't do courses or tutoring, just practice tests, so I have high expectations for their product.
Bottom Line: Great to have a new test provider on the market with high quality GMAT practice tests and a dedicated product. I am checking it out and will post a review in this topic when I have a chance to go through all of the tests.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 313 [0]
Given Kudos: 494
Concentration: Marketing, General Management
Send PM
Hi bb by when can you post the review? I have my gmat next month so was planning on my mocks.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6