Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 23:07 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 23:07

7.7 years
India
Score: 640 GMAT Classic
Pre-MBA industry: Pharmaceuticals and Biotech
Post-MBA industry: Pharmaceuticals and Biotech
I have a 8 year experience work ex in working in the marketing domain of pharmaceuticals, no international work experience, got sponsorship from my current firm.
SDA Bocconi
Full Time MBA
1 month ago
Deadline
InterviewedFeb 15, 24
ESADE
Full Time MBA
1 month ago
3rd deadline
WaitlistedFeb 17, 24
Comments (2 comments)
19 Mar 2024, 23:58
Hi bb, I wanted to ask 2 questions

a) what are the waitlist selection criteria (I mean do they select candidates from the date of application submission or the best among them)? Do you think I would get the benefit of being a sponsored candidate from a sector which is slightly less represented in the MBA class?

b) I had applied to WHU, St. Gallen but they have declined to process further. I am currently awaiting an interview invite from HHL (applied in R2). Please give your suggestion on where to apply next (Sept 2024 or Jan 2025).

Thanks.
16 Mar 2024, 20:16
Awesome on getting sponsored by your company. That should help with admissions. I think the hard part is your score that’s going to weigh down the average for the program and they will have to take a hit…

One way to Hackett used to be by taking the GRE. Not sure if you have any appetite for it but that could be feasible with two weeks of practice.
19 Mar 2024, 23:58
Hi bb, I wanted to ask 2 questions

a) what are the waitlist selection criteria (I mean do they select candidates from the date of application submission or the best among them)? Do you think I would get the benefit of being a sponsored candidate from a sector which is slightly less represented in the MBA class?

b) I had applied to WHU, St. Gallen but they have declined to process further. I am currently awaiting an interview invite from HHL (applied in R2). Please give your suggestion on where to apply next (Sept 2024 or Jan 2025).

Thanks.