GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 17 Jul 2018, 04:57

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

If the sum of the square roots of two integers is

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Expert Post
11 KUDOS received
Math Expert
User avatar
V
Joined: 02 Sep 2009
Posts: 47037
If the sum of the square roots of two integers is [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Oct 2016, 07:36
11
55
00:00
A
B
C
D
E

Difficulty:

  55% (hard)

Question Stats:

73% (01:58) correct 27% (02:50) wrong based on 615 sessions

HideShow timer Statistics

If the sum of the square roots of two integers is \(\sqrt{9+6\sqrt{2}}\), what is the sum of the squares of these two integers?

(A) 40
(B) 43
(C) 45
(D) 48
(C) 52

_________________

New to the Math Forum?
Please read this: Ultimate GMAT Quantitative Megathread | All You Need for Quant | PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW: 12 Rules for Posting!!!

Resources:
GMAT Math Book | Triangles | Polygons | Coordinate Geometry | Factorials | Circles | Number Theory | Remainders; 8. Overlapping Sets | PDF of Math Book; 10. Remainders | GMAT Prep Software Analysis | SEVEN SAMURAI OF 2012 (BEST DISCUSSIONS) | Tricky questions from previous years.

Collection of Questions:
PS: 1. Tough and Tricky questions; 2. Hard questions; 3. Hard questions part 2; 4. Standard deviation; 5. Tough Problem Solving Questions With Solutions; 6. Probability and Combinations Questions With Solutions; 7 Tough and tricky exponents and roots questions; 8 12 Easy Pieces (or not?); 9 Bakers' Dozen; 10 Algebra set. ,11 Mixed Questions, 12 Fresh Meat

DS: 1. DS tough questions; 2. DS tough questions part 2; 3. DS tough questions part 3; 4. DS Standard deviation; 5. Inequalities; 6. 700+ GMAT Data Sufficiency Questions With Explanations; 7 Tough and tricky exponents and roots questions; 8 The Discreet Charm of the DS; 9 Devil's Dozen!!!; 10 Number Properties set., 11 New DS set.


What are GMAT Club Tests?
Extra-hard Quant Tests with Brilliant Analytics

Most Helpful Community Reply
13 KUDOS received
Director
Director
User avatar
P
Joined: 05 Mar 2015
Posts: 980
Re: If the sum of the square roots of two integers is [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Oct 2016, 10:00
13
8
Bunuel wrote:
If the sum of the square roots of two integers is \(\sqrt{9+6\sqrt{2}}\), what is the sum of the squares of these two integers?

(A) 40
(B) 43
(C) 45
(D) 48
(C) 52

Let nos be x &y
√x + √y= \(\sqrt{9+6\sqrt{2}}\)
sq both sides.
x+y+2√xy=9+6√2
since x & y are integers
x+y=9----------(1)
and 2√xy=6√2
or √xy=3√2
sq both sides to get xy=18-----(2)

sq . both sides (1)
x^2+y^2+2xy=81
x^2+y^2=81-2xy
x^2+y^2=81-36=45---(as xy=18 from (2))

Ans C
General Discussion
10 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
User avatar
G
Status: Quant Expert Q51
Joined: 02 Aug 2014
Posts: 65
Re: If the sum of the square roots of two integers is [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Oct 2016, 12:18
10
5
Let a and b be both of the integers.

\(\sqrt{a}+\sqrt{b}=\sqrt{9+6\sqrt{2}}\)

Lets square both sides of the equation

we get

\(a+b+2\sqrt{a}\sqrt{b}=9+6\sqrt{2}\)

Then

\(a+b= 9\) [1]

\(2\sqrt{a}\sqrt{b}=6\sqrt{2}\) [2]

[2] \(\sqrt{ab}=3\sqrt{2}\) lets square both sides \(ab=18\)

so we get a system

\(a+b=9\)
\(ab=18\)

Combining both equations we get : \(a^2-9a+18=0\)

Solving this second degree equation we get : \(a = 3\) and \(b = 6\)

We are searching for the sum of the squares of these two integers.

so \(a^2+b^2=9+36 = 45\)

So the answer is C.
_________________

Cours particuliers de GMAT

3 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Jun 2017
Posts: 6
Location: India
CAT Tests
If the sum of the square roots of two integers is [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Jul 2017, 11:57
3
AnisMURR wrote:
Let a and b be both of the integers.

\(\sqrt{a}+\sqrt{b}=\sqrt{9+6\sqrt{2}}\)

Lets square both sides of the equation

we get

\(a+b+2\sqrt{a}\sqrt{b}=9+6\sqrt{2}\)

Then

\(a+b= 9\) [1]

\(2\sqrt{a}\sqrt{b}=6\sqrt{2}\) [2]

[2] \(\sqrt{ab}=3\sqrt{2}\) lets square both sides \(ab=18\)

so we get a system

\(a+b=9\)
\(ab=18\)

Combining both equations we get : \(a^2-9a+18=0\)

Solving this second degree equation we get : \(a = 3\) and \(b = 6\)

We are searching for the sum of the squares of these two integers.

so \(a^2+b^2=9+36 = 45\)

So the answer is C.



I don't think this method will be helpful in GMAT - where we target a problem not more than 2 min.
Just try this one..
we know that sqaure of integers can only be from terms of the series of 1,4,9,16,25,36,49,64,.......
Further, summation of any two terms from the series should be equal to the one of the options given. It comes out that only 40 (36+4) and 45 (36+9) can be formed from the series of square of integers. By ballparking sqaure root of complex number given comes out to be square root of 18 i.e. slightly more than 4. whereas the summation of sqaure root of 2 & 6 is slightly less than 4 and the summation of sqaure root of 3 & 6 is slightly more than 4. Hence answer is C.
Manager
Manager
User avatar
G
Status: Quant Expert Q51
Joined: 02 Aug 2014
Posts: 65
Re: If the sum of the square roots of two integers is [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Jul 2017, 23:02
Hello Metwing Nice analysis :)

But beleive me it took me less than 2 minutes.

Best,
_________________

Cours particuliers de GMAT

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 25 Apr 2017
Posts: 16
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
Re: If the sum of the square roots of two integers is [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Aug 2017, 16:17
AnisMURR wrote:
\(a+b=9\)
\(ab=18\)

Combining both equations we get : \(a^2-9a+18=0\)


Please how do you arrive at the above equation from those 2? Can't seem to figure it out. Seems like a step is missing -- as a expert, it is probably obvious to you. But after 30 minutes, I am still clueless.
3 KUDOS received
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
G
Joined: 24 Apr 2016
Posts: 333
Re: If the sum of the square roots of two integers is [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Aug 2017, 16:36
3
getitdoneright wrote:
AnisMURR wrote:
\(a+b=9\)
\(ab=18\)

Combining both equations we get : \(a^2-9a+18=0\)


Please how do you arrive at the above equation from those 2? Can't seem to figure it out. Seems like a step is missing -- as a expert, it is probably obvious to you. But after 30 minutes, I am still clueless.


a+b = 9

square both sides

\((a+b)^2 = 9^2\)

\(a^2 + b^2 + 2ab = 81\)

Substituting the value of ab (18) in the above equation

\(a^2 + b^2 + (2*18) = 81\)

\(a^2 + b^2 = 81 - 36 = 45\)

Hope this helps
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 07 Jun 2017
Posts: 103
Re: If the sum of the square roots of two integers is [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Aug 2017, 22:00
rohit8865 wrote:
Bunuel wrote:
If the sum of the square roots of two integers is \(\sqrt{9+6\sqrt{2}}\), what is the sum of the squares of these two integers?

(A) 40
(B) 43
(C) 45
(D) 48
(C) 52

Let nos be x &y
√x + √y= \(\sqrt{9+6\sqrt{2}}\)
sq both sides.
x+y+2√xy=9+6√2
since x & y are integers
x+y=9----------(1)
and 2√xy=6√2
or √xy=3√2
sq both sides to get xy=18-----(2)

sq . both sides (1)
x^2+y^2+2xy=81
x^2+y^2=81-2xy
x^2+y^2=81-36=45---(as xy=18 from (2))

Ans C


Dear,
How do you get "x^2+y^2+2xy=81"?
Where is this 81 from?

Thank you so much.
1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 19 Aug 2016
Posts: 84
If the sum of the square roots of two integers is [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Aug 2017, 17:54
1
pclawong wrote:
rohit8865 wrote:
Bunuel wrote:
If the sum of the square roots of two integers is \(\sqrt{9+6\sqrt{2}}\), what is the sum of the squares of these two integers?

(A) 40
(B) 43
(C) 45
(D) 48
(C) 52

Let nos be x &y
√x + √y= \(\sqrt{9+6\sqrt{2}}\)
sq both sides.
x+y+2√xy=9+6√2
since x & y are integers
x+y=9----------(1)
and 2√xy=6√2
or √xy=3√2
sq both sides to get xy=18-----(2)

sq . both sides (1)
x^2+y^2+2xy=81
x^2+y^2=81-2xy
x^2+y^2=81-36=45---(as xy=18 from (2))

Ans C


Dear,
How do you get "x^2+y^2+2xy=81"?
Where is this 81 from?

Thank you so much.


In the above equation, we have got x+y=9 (eqn 1)so when u square on both sides u will get
x^2+y^2+2xy=81
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
S
Status: love the club...
Joined: 24 Mar 2015
Posts: 278
Re: If the sum of the square roots of two integers is [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Sep 2017, 20:08
Bunuel wrote:
If the sum of the square roots of two integers is \(\sqrt{9+6\sqrt{2}}\), what is the sum of the squares of these two integers?

(A) 40
(B) 43
(C) 45
(D) 48
(C) 52



hi Bunuel

very high quality question this one is indeed. Can you please provide some links to such questions to practice..?

thanks in advance, man
Expert Post
Math Expert
User avatar
V
Joined: 02 Sep 2009
Posts: 47037
Re: If the sum of the square roots of two integers is [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Oct 2017, 03:59
gmatcracker2017 wrote:
Bunuel wrote:
If the sum of the square roots of two integers is \(\sqrt{9+6\sqrt{2}}\), what is the sum of the squares of these two integers?

(A) 40
(B) 43
(C) 45
(D) 48
(C) 52



hi Bunuel

very high quality question this one is indeed. Can you please provide some links to such questions to practice..?

thanks in advance, man


Roots DS Questions
Roots PS Questions

Hope it helps.
_________________

New to the Math Forum?
Please read this: Ultimate GMAT Quantitative Megathread | All You Need for Quant | PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW: 12 Rules for Posting!!!

Resources:
GMAT Math Book | Triangles | Polygons | Coordinate Geometry | Factorials | Circles | Number Theory | Remainders; 8. Overlapping Sets | PDF of Math Book; 10. Remainders | GMAT Prep Software Analysis | SEVEN SAMURAI OF 2012 (BEST DISCUSSIONS) | Tricky questions from previous years.

Collection of Questions:
PS: 1. Tough and Tricky questions; 2. Hard questions; 3. Hard questions part 2; 4. Standard deviation; 5. Tough Problem Solving Questions With Solutions; 6. Probability and Combinations Questions With Solutions; 7 Tough and tricky exponents and roots questions; 8 12 Easy Pieces (or not?); 9 Bakers' Dozen; 10 Algebra set. ,11 Mixed Questions, 12 Fresh Meat

DS: 1. DS tough questions; 2. DS tough questions part 2; 3. DS tough questions part 3; 4. DS Standard deviation; 5. Inequalities; 6. 700+ GMAT Data Sufficiency Questions With Explanations; 7 Tough and tricky exponents and roots questions; 8 The Discreet Charm of the DS; 9 Devil's Dozen!!!; 10 Number Properties set., 11 New DS set.


What are GMAT Club Tests?
Extra-hard Quant Tests with Brilliant Analytics

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
S
Status: love the club...
Joined: 24 Mar 2015
Posts: 278
Re: If the sum of the square roots of two integers is [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Oct 2017, 08:50
Bunuel wrote:
gmatcracker2017 wrote:
Bunuel wrote:
If the sum of the square roots of two integers is \(\sqrt{9+6\sqrt{2}}\), what is the sum of the squares of these two integers?

(A) 40
(B) 43
(C) 45
(D) 48
(C) 52



hi Bunuel

very high quality question this one is indeed. Can you please provide some links to such questions to practice..?

thanks in advance, man


Roots DS Questions
Roots PS Questions

Hope it helps.


thanks man
great you are 8-)
Manager
Manager
avatar
G
Joined: 19 Aug 2016
Posts: 153
Location: India
GMAT 1: 640 Q47 V31
GPA: 3.82
Reviews Badge
Re: If the sum of the square roots of two integers is [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Nov 2017, 12:24
hi Bunuel

very high quality question this one is indeed. Can you please provide some links to such questions to practice..?

thanks in advance, man[/quote][/quote]




Hello,

I'm still unable to understand the solution. Could you please provide the official solution or another explaination to the question?

Thanks
_________________

Consider giving me Kudos if you find my posts useful, challenging and helpful!

SC Moderator
avatar
D
Joined: 22 May 2016
Posts: 1825
Premium Member CAT Tests
If the sum of the square roots of two integers is [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2017, 10:20
Bunuel wrote:
If the sum of the square roots of two integers is \(\sqrt{9+6\sqrt{2}}\), what is the sum of the squares of these two integers?

(A) 40
(B) 43
(C) 45
(D) 48
(C) 52

AnisMURR wrote:
Let a and b be both of the integers.

\(\sqrt{a}+\sqrt{b}=\sqrt{9+6\sqrt{2}}\)

Lets square both sides of the equation

we get

\(a+b+2\sqrt{a}\sqrt{b}=9+6\sqrt{2}\)

Then

\(a+b= 9\) [1]

\(2\sqrt{a}\sqrt{b}=6\sqrt{2}\) [2]

[2] \(\sqrt{ab}=3\sqrt{2}\) lets square both sides \(ab=18\)

so we get a system

\(a+b=9\)
\(ab=18\)

Combining both equations we get : \(a^2-9a+18=0\)

Solving this second degree equation we get : \(a = 3\) and \(b = 6\)

We are searching for the sum of the squares of these two integers.

so \(a^2+b^2=9+36 = 45\)

So the answer is C.

AnisMURR , I can follow everything if I accept this part's last line:
Quote:
\(\sqrt{a}+\sqrt{b}=\sqrt{9+6\sqrt{2}}\)

Lets square both sides of the equation

we get

\(a+b+2\sqrt{a}\sqrt{b}=9+6\sqrt{2}\)

It looks as if you've gotten to a version of a square of a sum (?):
\((a + b)^2 = a^2 + 2ab + b^2\)
Why does (a + b) = 9?
Put another way, why is there not a separate "b" (or analogous b^2?) term?

I think I am missing something really obvious.
_________________

In the depths of winter, I finally learned
that within me there lay an invincible summer.

-- Albert Camus, "Return to Tipasa"

Expert Post
2 KUDOS received
Target Test Prep Representative
User avatar
G
Status: Head GMAT Instructor
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Joined: 04 Mar 2011
Posts: 2669
Re: If the sum of the square roots of two integers is [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Nov 2017, 17:35
2
2
Bunuel wrote:
If the sum of the square roots of two integers is \(\sqrt{9+6\sqrt{2}}\), what is the sum of the squares of these two integers?

(A) 40
(B) 43
(C) 45
(D) 48
(C) 52


We can let a = the first integer and b = the second integer. Thus:

√a + √b = √(9 + 6√2)

We are asked to find a^2 + b^2.

Let’s square both sides of the equation above.

(√a + √b)^2 = [√(9 + 6√2)]^2

a + 2√ab + b = 9 + 6√2

Since a and b are integers, we must have:

a + b = 9 and 2√ab = 6√2

If we square both sides of a + b = 9, we have:

a^2 + 2ab + b^2 = 81

If we square both sides of 2√ab = 6√2, we have:

4ab = 36(2)

2ab = 36

We can now substitute 36 for 2ab in a^2 + 2ab + b^2 = 81 to obtain:

a^2 + 36 + b^2 = 81

a^2 + b^2 = 45

Answer: C
_________________

Jeffery Miller
Head of GMAT Instruction

GMAT Quant Self-Study Course
500+ lessons 3000+ practice problems 800+ HD solutions

Director
Director
User avatar
P
Joined: 27 May 2012
Posts: 501
Premium Member
Re: If the sum of the square roots of two integers is [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Feb 2018, 07:17
JeffTargetTestPrep wrote:
Bunuel wrote:
If the sum of the square roots of two integers is \(\sqrt{9+6\sqrt{2}}\), what is the sum of the squares of these two integers?

(A) 40
(B) 43
(C) 45
(D) 48
(C) 52


We can let a = the first integer and b = the second integer. Thus:

√a + √b = √(9 + 6√2)

We are asked to find a^2 + b^2.

Let’s square both sides of the equation above.

(√a + √b)^2 = [√(9 + 6√2)]^2

a + 2√ab + b = 9 + 6√2

Since a and b are integers, we must have:

a + b = 9 and 2√ab = 6√2

If we square both sides of a + b = 9, we have:

a^2 + 2ab + b^2 = 81

If we square both sides of 2√ab = 6√2, we have:

4ab = 36(2)

2ab = 36

We can now substitute 36 for 2ab in a^2 + 2ab + b^2 = 81 to obtain:

a^2 + 36 + b^2 = 81

a^2 + b^2 = 45
=
Answer: C


Just curious if the individual values of the two integers are 6 and 3 or 3 and 6 respectively then of course on squaring both \(6^2 + 3^2 = 45\)
but how on taking square root of 6 and 3 and summing them do we get \(\sqrt {9 + 6\sqrt{2}}\)
_________________

- Stne

1 KUDOS received
PS Forum Moderator
avatar
D
Joined: 25 Feb 2013
Posts: 1182
Location: India
GPA: 3.82
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: If the sum of the square roots of two integers is [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Feb 2018, 09:20
1
stne wrote:
JeffTargetTestPrep wrote:
Bunuel wrote:
If the sum of the square roots of two integers is \(\sqrt{9+6\sqrt{2}}\), what is the sum of the squares of these two integers?

(A) 40
(B) 43
(C) 45
(D) 48
(C) 52


We can let a = the first integer and b = the second integer. Thus:

√a + √b = √(9 + 6√2)

We are asked to find a^2 + b^2.

Let’s square both sides of the equation above.

(√a + √b)^2 = [√(9 + 6√2)]^2

a + 2√ab + b = 9 + 6√2

Since a and b are integers, we must have:

a + b = 9 and 2√ab = 6√2

If we square both sides of a + b = 9, we have:

a^2 + 2ab + b^2 = 81

If we square both sides of 2√ab = 6√2, we have:

4ab = 36(2)

2ab = 36

We can now substitute 36 for 2ab in a^2 + 2ab + b^2 = 81 to obtain:

a^2 + 36 + b^2 = 81

a^2 + b^2 = 45
=
Answer: C


Just curious if the individual values of the two integers are 6 and 3 or 3 and 6 respectively then of course on squaring both \(6^2 + 3^2 = 45\)
but how on taking square root of 6 and 3 and summing them do we get \(\sqrt {9 + 6\sqrt{2}}\)


Hi stne

Here it is said that SUM of square root of integer equals \(\sqrt {9 + 6\sqrt{2}}\)

Now a funny thing about the SUM is that you can arrive at a particular SUM by using various combination. For eg. if I say SUM of two integer is 9, then it can be 6+3 also
or 8+1. So we have 6+3=9=8+1 but 6, 8, 3 & 1 are all different. So if \(\sqrt{6}+\sqrt{3}=4.18154055\), so is \(\sqrt {9 + 6\sqrt{2}}=4.18154055\)

Hence here we will have to look at the totality and not the individual elements.

I also believe that there might be a way to simplify \(\sqrt{6}+\sqrt{3}\), and get \(\sqrt {9 + 6\sqrt{2}}\)
Director
Director
User avatar
P
Joined: 27 May 2012
Posts: 501
Premium Member
Re: If the sum of the square roots of two integers is [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Feb 2018, 12:25
niks18 wrote:

Hi stne

Here it is said that SUM of square root of integer equals \(\sqrt {9 + 6\sqrt{2}}\)

Now a funny thing about the SUM is that you can arrive at a particular SUM by using various combination. For eg. if I say SUM of two integer is 9, then it can be 6+3 also
or 8+1. So we have 6+3=9=8+1 but 6, 8, 3 & 1 are all different. So if \(\sqrt{6}+\sqrt{3}=4.18154055\), so is \(\sqrt {9 + 6\sqrt{2}}=4.18154055\)

Hence here we will have to look at the totality and not the individual elements.

I also believe that there might be a way to simplify \(\sqrt{6}+\sqrt{3}\), and get \(\sqrt {9 + 6\sqrt{2}}\)


Hi niks18,
Really appreciate your reply,thanks a ton,maybe we have to work our way backwards to arrive at our query. Maybe some one will show us the way some day.Thanks again.
_________________

- Stne

Expert Post
Director
Director
User avatar
B
Joined: 17 Dec 2012
Posts: 635
Location: India
If the sum of the square roots of two integers is [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2018, 15:53
Bunuel wrote:
If the sum of the square roots of two integers is \(\sqrt{9+6\sqrt{2}}\), what is the sum of the squares of these two integers?

(A) 40
(B) 43
(C) 45
(D) 48
(C) 52

Main Idea:Make the LHS correspond to RHS

Details : Let the integers be x and y. We have sqrt(x) + sqrt(y) = sqrt(9+6*sqrt(2))

Squaring both sides, we have

x+y+2 *sqrt(xy) =9+6*sqrt(2).

6*sqrt(2) can be written as 2*sqrt(18)

So we have x+y+2 *sqrt(xy)=9+2*sqrt(18)

LHs and RHS correspond .

We see x+y=9 and xy=18

Solving we have x=3 and y=6

x^2 +y^2 = 36 +9 =45

Hence C.
_________________

Srinivasan Vaidyaraman
Sravna
http://www.sravnatestprep.com/best-online-gre-preparation.php

Improve Intuition and Your Score
Systematic Approaches

Expert Post
Math Revolution GMAT Instructor
User avatar
V
Joined: 16 Aug 2015
Posts: 5839
GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V42
GPA: 3.82
Premium Member
Re: If the sum of the square roots of two integers is [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Apr 2018, 12:21
Bunuel wrote:
If the sum of the square roots of two integers is \(\sqrt{9+6\sqrt{2}}\), what is the sum of the squares of these two integers?

(A) 40
(B) 43
(C) 45
(D) 48
(C) 52


√( 9 + 6√2) = √(9 + 2√18) = √6 + √3
6^2 + 3^2 = 36 + 9 = 45

The following property is applied.
\(\sqrt{a+b+2\sqrt{ab}} = \sqrt{a} + \sqrt{b}\)
_________________

MathRevolution: Finish GMAT Quant Section with 10 minutes to spare
The one-and-only World’s First Variable Approach for DS and IVY Approach for PS with ease, speed and accuracy.
"Only $99 for 3 month Online Course"
"Free Resources-30 day online access & Diagnostic Test"
"Unlimited Access to over 120 free video lessons - try it yourself"

Re: If the sum of the square roots of two integers is   [#permalink] 24 Apr 2018, 12:21
Display posts from previous: Sort by

If the sum of the square roots of two integers is

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.