Last visit was: 03 Jun 2024, 17:17 It is currently 03 Jun 2024, 17:17
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 49 [0]
Given Kudos: 38
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V44
GPA: 3.7
WE:Programming (Computer Software)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Schools: AGSM '16 (A)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 93 [0]
Given Kudos: 40
Concentration: Social Entrepreneurship, Leadership
GPA: 3.08
WE:Engineering (Computer Software)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Re: Calling all ISB Admitted Students - Class of 2016 (2015 Intake) [#permalink]
Are scholarship notifications sent out in the same admit mail?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Re: Calling all ISB Admitted Students - Class of 2016 (2015 Intake) [#permalink]
Hey guys, just found this thread. Admitted to Hyderabad campus. :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 38 [1]
Given Kudos: 82
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V35
WE:Operations (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Kudos
Hello & Congrats to all admits! I got the Mohali campus. Trying to wrap up and get back home for at least a month of unwinding!
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1834 [0]
Given Kudos: 833
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.35
WE:Consulting (Computer Software)
Send PM
cs2209 wrote:
Hello & Congrats to all admits! I got the Mohali campus. Trying to wrap up and get back home for at least a month of unwinding!

Congrats!!! :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 38 [0]
Given Kudos: 82
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V35
WE:Operations (Manufacturing)
Send PM
ankurgupta03 wrote:
cs2209 wrote:

Congrats!!! :)

Thanks a lot Ankur! As mentioned in another post, you and your posts and links have really helped a lot :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V29
GMAT 2: 670 Q50 V30
GMAT 3: 720 Q51 V35
Send PM
I have posted this question in ISB applicants 2016 forum too, but haven't received any response yet.

When i ponder over my application again, i see i have made a typo error in my employment details. By mistake I have entered a one month gap between switching to other firm, whereas the truth is - there wasn't any gap in real. In a way, I have shown one month less experience in my profile and moreover the joining date is incorrect. Now, I have got an admit and I am a bit restless about what to do next. Should I inform the adcom about the typo error, or should i wait for them to come back to me once they are done with the background check. I hope they won't be taking strict action on this regards, this till date is my only admit for this fall, and other US schools result are still awaited, so I am getting a bit over worried here :(. Any suggestions what should I do ???
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 2598 [0]
Given Kudos: 567
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V44
GPA: 3.88
WE:Engineering (Computer Software)
Send PM
manu27 wrote:
I have posted this question in ISB applicants 2016 forum too, but haven't received any response yet.

When i ponder over my application again, i see i have made a typo error in my employment details. By mistake I have entered a one month gap between switching to other firm, whereas the truth is - there wasn't any gap in real. In a way, I have shown one month less experience in my profile and moreover the joining date is incorrect. Now, I have got an admit and I am a bit restless about what to do next. Should I inform the adcom about the typo error, or should i wait for them to come back to me once they are done with the background check. I hope they won't be taking strict action on this regards, this till date is my only admit for this fall, and other US schools result are still awaited, so I am getting a bit over worried here :(. Any suggestions what should I do ???

Why don't you call them up or drop a mail to ISB?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V29
GMAT 2: 670 Q50 V30
GMAT 3: 720 Q51 V35
Send PM
I see two application reference numbers, the one in the application I have submitted, and the one in the offer mail I have received from ISB.

Is it the case only with me, or others too have received two separate reference numbers.

My question is out of these two, which one I am suppose to use for the payment process? I believe it should be the one mentioned in application.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V34
GMAT 2: 730 Q49 V41
Send PM
manu27 wrote:
I see two application reference numbers, the one in the application I have submitted, and the one in the offer mail I have received from ISB.

Is it the case only with me, or others too have received two separate reference numbers.

My question is out of these two, which one I am suppose to use for the payment process? I believe it should be the one mentioned in application.

The six digit one! Should start with a 16xxxx.

I have been unable to accept the admission offer. Its been almost six days. Their portal is not working properly! :/
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hey guys.. I'm trying to pay the initial admission fee of 2.2 lakh via internet banking, but unable to find the link/portal/account number to pay the money. Can one of you please help me regarding this? Thanks
Intern
Intern
Send PM
thanks for sharing this information
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Looking for some advice:

Have admits from Ross and Indian School of Business (ISB). My long term goals are centered around Entrepreneurship in India. However, I'm open to working a few years in the US. How do the programs compare ?

Would really appreciate some inputs. Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
All,

I am planning to apply for ISB this year for the class of 2016. PFB the highlights of my profile.

10th : 77%
12th : 79.6%
Engineering (Biotechnology, non IIT/NIT) 70%.
Total of 6.5 years of IT Work exp (Infosys, Deloitte, Currently working as a Consultant at Deloitte).
International Work exp at Singapore (8 months) and UK (1 Year).
GMAT Score 720.

Can you please access my profile and provide me your valuable inputs about my chances this year.

Regards
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 73474 [0]
Given Kudos: 19056
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Archived ISB Discussion
Hi there,
You've stumbled upon an old discussion from our ISB Forum that's now outdated and has been archived. No more replies are possible here.
Interested in current discussions? Feel free to dive into our dedicated ISB Forum for all fresh things related to the ISB MBA program.
Thank you for understanding, and happy exploring!
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2 
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6952 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts