Last visit was: 28 May 2024, 20:07 It is currently 28 May 2024, 20:07
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 40 [0]
Given Kudos: 53
Concentration: Operations, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V33
GPA: 4
WE:Design (Transportation)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 630 Q44 V33
GPA: 3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Schools: CEIBS '19 (M)
GMAT 1: 710 Q44 V44
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all Johnson (Cornell) 1 Year MBA Applicants: 2017 Intake!! [#permalink]
sharadmathur wrote:
virgidello wrote:
Anyone from JanuaryR. --> Has your status changed from submitted?

Yes. I saw a note from the reviewer that my file is currently incomplete. I had indicated that I will take the GMAT again in February and they have asked for the unofficial score report for future GMAT test date.

So, yes they have started reviewing the applications.

Can you do that? Retake the GMAT once you have already sent the application form? And they will consider the new score?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Schools: CEIBS '19 (M)
GMAT 1: 710 Q44 V44
Send PM
Re: Calling all Johnson (Cornell) 1 Year MBA Applicants: 2017 Intake!! [#permalink]
Can you do that? Retake the GMAT once you have already sent the application form? And they will consider the new score?[/quote]

Yes you can take the GMAT whenever you want. I am not sure if they will consider the new score for this application.

I intend to take the GMAT again because I can improve my Quant score, and in case I do not land the right b-school now, it will bolster my case when I apply for Jan 2018 intake of schools such as Columbia, INSEAD, IMD, HEC, and IE.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Concentration: Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
Hello- What is the average time lag between the status change to 'Under review' and final interview notification?

My status changed to 'Under review' on 1/26. I am still awaiting further updates. I assume that the update would take 2-3 weeks.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
yashvir wrote:
Hello- What is the average time lag between the status change to 'Under review' and final interview notification?

My status changed to 'Under review' on 1/26. I am still awaiting further updates. I assume that the update would take 2-3 weeks.

The same situation !

Sent from my SM-G935F using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 670 Q47 V35
GPA: 3.95
WE:Sales (Other)
Send PM
Quote:
The same situation !

Hi guys.... Any updates from the January round applicants. My application portal is still showing "Under Review".
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
HemanthV wrote:
Quote:
The same situation !

Hi guys.... Any updates from the January round applicants. My application portal is still showing "Under Review".

Got an interview invite
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ohnowhyme wrote:
HemanthV wrote:
Quote:
The same situation !

Got an interview invite

When ?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Concentration: Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
ohnowhyme wrote:
HemanthV wrote:
Quote:
The same situation !

Got an interview invite

Congratulations! Make the most of it.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ohnowhyme
Quote:
Got an interview invite

Congrats. Can you please mention your details such as work experience, GMAT etc. Also, when did you get the interview. Details will help rest of us. Thanks in advance.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hello guys.... anyone else got interview call or an update?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Congrats. Can you please mention your details such as work experience, GMAT etc. Also, when did you get the interview. Details will help rest of us. Thanks in advance.[/quote]

Thank you !
2/7: Interview Invite

Latina Female, early 20s

Gre Score: 330 (verbal: 160, Quantitative: 170)

Undergraduate GPA: 3.6 (Nuclear Physics)

Graduate GPA: 3.5 (Biochemistry)

Experience: about 1 year full time work experience

Originally posted by ohnowhyme on 09 Feb 2017, 10:06.
Last edited by ohnowhyme on 09 Feb 2017, 10:08, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi guys.... Any updates from the January round applicants. My application portal is still showing "Under Review".[/quote]

Got an interview invite[/quote]

Congratulations! Make the most of it.[/quote]

Thank you!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
hi all! anybody who applied in Rd3 from India got an interview invite for the 1 yr program?
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10082 [0]
Given Kudos: 4547
Test: Test
Send PM
Expert Reply
Here are questions regarding 1Yr MBA asked in yesterdays live chat. For full transcript visit this post.. https://gmatclub.com/forum/calling-all- ... l#p1812804

Q: I have applied to the 1 Year MBA program. Since the one year program will be more exhaustive, I wanted to understand do the 1Y MBA candidates have enough time and opportunities to contribute to various clubs/committees during the program.

A: Great question! One year students complete the core over the summer. During the fall and spring semesters, you have the opportunity to take courses with students going into their second year in the 2 year MBA program. Additionally, you may join any club or activity you wish! You can also hold leadership positions in many clubs.

Q: If selected, how do you advice international candidates to prepare for the Johnson 1Y Program and life @Ithaca?

A: great question! As a one year student you can prepare academically by taking an MBA Math course and read various business journals online (Wall St. Journal, ect) daily. Additionally, we encourage admitted students to attend the one-year admitted student event called Accelerate Johnson!
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V36
GPA: 3.1
Send PM
Hi Everyone!
Does anyone know what is the decision date for R3/Jan Round?

HemanthV wrote:
Quote:
The same situation !

Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 660 Q44 V36
GPA: 3.1
Send PM
This thread is deserted. No one is interested in 1Y program?

ShallowWaters wrote:
Hi Everyone!
Does anyone know what is the decision date for R3/Jan Round?

HemanthV wrote:
Quote:
The same situation !

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Hey ! Of course. This program was my top choice but after visiting the campus for my interview, it is my only choice! I love it ! Either I go there or I don't do an MBA. I Had my interview on the 28th. Waiting for a decision... what about u ?

GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6951 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts