Last visit was: 28 Apr 2024, 05:05 It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 05:05

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.2
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1528 [0]
Given Kudos: 54
GPA: 3.82
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Mannheim Thread Master
Own Kudos [?]: 63 [0]
Given Kudos: 51
GMAT 1: 650 Q40 V39
GPA: 3
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Mannheim MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019! [#permalink]
roy26: Any thoughts on the questions that one should prepare for the recommendations, possibly the points that one should be cautious about at the time of sending the recommendations.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all Mannheim MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019! [#permalink]
I am really sorry Anubhav, but you could please explain your question a bit more. I am not able to understand what you are looking for..

Posted from my mobile device
Mannheim Thread Master
Send PM
roy26: Please allow me to clarify. I meant, that while shortlisting the names for your recommendations. Are their any preferences for the school, as in what they really look for? Senior executives who worked with you, or colleagues who now do not work with you anymore.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thank you for your clarification. Most of the schools that I have applied to are looking for recommenders who have a direct connection with me. Therefore, thankfully my immediate supervisor (manager) and client manager have agreed to provide me recommendation for the programs. It's imperative that you choose your recommendations well. He/She has to be someone who knows you well and has worked with you closely.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
GMAT 1: 650 Q48 V31
GPA: 3.48
Send PM
Hi Frnds,

I have following queries while submitting the application
1) What is post secondary education level - Should we mention Class XII marks here or only graduation marks
2) I have downloaded the application form but have no idea about my candidate number? Where Can i find my candidate number??
3) How to submit the online application fee?? They have provided bank details which have Routing No, A/c No & Swift code etc but doesn't institute have any online portal for fee submission??

Thanks !!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [1]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: International Business, Operations
GRE 1: Q167 V146
Send PM
Kudos
Manu86 wrote:
Hi Frnds,

1) What is post secondary education level - Should we mention Class XII marks here or only graduation marks
2) I have downloaded the application form but have no idea about my candidate number? Where Can i find my candidate number??
3) How to submit the online application fee?? They have provided bank details which have Routing No, A/c No & Swift code etc but doesn't institute have any online portal for fee submission??

Thanks !!

Hello Manu86,
1. I am not really understand what is Class XII means, but post secondary education is Master or PhD.
2. You need to ask Gaby for the candidate number.
3. From my experience last year, they did not have such online payment portal. You need to transfer it yourself and send the transfer proof.

Hope this helps.
Best regards,
Kty89

Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1528 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Manu86 wrote:
Hi Frnds,

Thanks !!

Hi Manu86

1) Post secondary is your Graduation and post graduation or any other higher education

2) Not sure where you got this. I did not get this requirement and I have submitted my application but nobody has asked for this so far

3) You will have to transfer it through your bank. I did it through ICICI Bank, in India through their money2world service and got the receipt instantly.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thanks for the revert, really appreciate the gesture :)
Mannheim Thread Master
Send PM
roy26 wrote:
Thank you for your clarification. Most of the schools that I have applied to are looking for recommenders who have a direct connection with me. Therefore, thankfully my immediate supervisor (manager) and client manager have agreed to provide me recommendation for the programs. It's imperative that you choose your recommendations well. He/She has to be someone who knows you well and has worked with you closely.

Thanks, this is helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Dear All
one more query while filling the application... how to attach photo in the application form considering its a PDF file after all. Thanks a ton
Retired Moderator
Send PM
Manu86 wrote:
Dear All
one more query while filling the application... how to attach photo in the application form considering its a PDF file after all. Thanks a ton

It is a simple copy paste. That worked for me. You can also look for insert tab in the pdf

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi All,

Simple copy paste of photo in pdf application form is not working for me..I tried with MS office 10 and 7 but in vain..Have updated Adobe PDF reader as well... Can some one suggest other methods as well.. Thanks !!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 115 [0]
Given Kudos: 154
GMAT 1: 650 Q50 V28
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 2.8
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Manu86 wrote:
Hi All,

Simple copy paste of photo in pdf application form is not working for me..I tried with MS office 10 and 7 but in vain..Have updated Adobe PDF reader as well... Can some one suggest other methods as well.. Thanks !!

You can convert the application form to word doc using an online converter tool and paste the photo and save it as pdf. Let me know if that works.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
worst case scenario, take a print out of that particular page (after filling it up). stick your photo and do a high res scan!
but I don't understand why you can't upload your pic directly into the pdf. it's editable. :(
Retired Moderator
Send PM
Hi roy26

I was also asked for a video presentation and i submitted the same yesterday. Today I received the reply that it will be reviewed by end of Nov/beginning of Dec. Is it also the same with you?

In a rolling admission process they should not be waiting for the R1 deadline I guess :roll:
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Concentration: Technology, Finance
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GMAT 2: 640 Q49 V30
GMAT 3: 710 Q48 V40
GPA: 4
Send PM
Hi folks,

I am facing some issues while filling up the application form and hope I can get some help here.
1. I downloaded the application form as a pdf, but it is not editable. I tried foxit, adobe and even tried opening it in chrome but no luck. Do any have the editable version of the application and the reference form?
2. The faq section says:
You can either use our online application tool or you can download the application form and use the typewriter function, shown at the top of the page, to fill out the application on your computer. The same applies to the reference forms. The complete application package can be submitted via e-mail to the Admissions Manager’s e-mail account. Please combine everything in a single pdf document.

Now where can I find this online application tool? Its seems an easy way out rather then sending the application form through post.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Although I have filled it online, it's perfectly okay to fill the application form by pen. That's what Gabriele had told me.

Oh btw, I took the help of an online pdf editor to get with the job. Yes, it's tedious and will frustrate you at times, but will get the job done. Just hit online online PDF editor in Google ..

GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts