GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 22 Sep 2018, 17:48

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Mannheim MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Manager
Manager
B
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V36
GPA: 3.45
WE: Consulting (Entertainment and Sports)
Re: Calling all Mannheim MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 May 2018, 20:28
girish2327

Test taker copy will be perfectly fine!
Intern
Intern
Re: Calling all Mannheim MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jun 2018, 05:19
AnubhavK wrote:
Thought I'd create a place for Mannheim-wannabees to hang out and network with other applicants. Lets do this. Mannheim 2019!

Good luck to all!

Attachment:
Mannheim B-school.jpg

Hi anubhav,
I am lookinig forward to apply for mannhiem this fall for General management program .here is brief about my profile.
I have a engineering degree in soft ware , worked for 2.5 years in Major IT company in India
I have MBA in HR from XLRI jamshedpur, Ihave worked as manager in Leading Conglomerate in india as HR manager, I have also worked in Asia Pacfic countries like singapore, Indonesia and Thailand for my organization as HR .
I have all in 6.5 years of exp Both pre and post Masters and currently i age 31 years
Can Please let me know with my profile what is minimum is need to score to get through Manhiem B school.

Thanks in Advance
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 05 Jun 2018, 23:00
ShrishT wrote:
PrajwalMP wrote:
Dear Shrishti,

Thank you for the information and moral support. I had my first interview as you suggested and I have my second interview scheduled on 14th June. Fingers crossed :)

Dear girish,
Congratulations and wish you the best of luck for the upcoming interview :)

Posted from my mobile device

Hi Prajwal,

Good luck for June 14. Who will be taking your interview?

Stay posted!
Cheers!

Hi Shristi,

Thank you. I haven't received any details of the interview yet. Fingers crossed. Should receive it in a day or two. Will keep you all posted.

Warm regards,
Prajwal MP
Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 06 Jun 2018, 04:09
PrajwalMP wrote:
ShrishT wrote:
PrajwalMP wrote:
Dear Shrishti,

Thank you for the information and moral support. I had my first interview as you suggested and I have my second interview scheduled on 14th June. Fingers crossed :)

Dear girish,
Congratulations and wish you the best of luck for the upcoming interview :)

Hi Prajwal,

Good luck for June 14. Who will be taking your interview?

Stay posted!
Cheers!

Sure, you should hear from them about 5-6 days before your scheduled interview date

Hi Shristi,

Thank you. I haven't received any details of the interview yet. Fingers crossed. Should receive it in a day or two. Will keep you all posted.

Warm regards,
Prajwal MP
Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 06 Jun 2018, 04:10
PrajwalMP

Sure, you should hear from them about 5-6 days before your scheduled interview date
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 650 Q47 V33
WE: Consulting (Consulting)

Show Tags

New post 07 Jun 2018, 03:41
Hi,

I have my first consulting call with the admissions manager scheduled early next week.

Could anyone in the group please provide me an overview of what kind of questions / discussions we can expect during this call?

Please help.
Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks and Regards,
Venky
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Mannheim"19 (WL)
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V31
GPA: 3.7

Show Tags

New post 12 Jun 2018, 09:13
venkatkmohan wrote:
Hi,

I have my first consulting call with the admissions manager scheduled early next week.

Could anyone in the group please provide me an overview of what kind of questions / discussions we can expect during this call?

Please help.
Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks and Regards,
Venky

venkatkmohan Hi,

I hope I am not too late to reply!
The first selection will be sort of a general interview. They will be trying to gauge your past experiences, personal, social as well as professional, your MBA motivation, your future career goals (goals during the MBA stint, and short/long term goals post MBA), and your personality as a whole.

Hope it helps. Good luck!

Regards,
Girish
Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 13 Jun 2018, 00:04
ankurkushwaha3108 wrote:
AnubhavK wrote:
Thought I'd create a place for Mannheim-wannabees to hang out and network with other applicants. Lets do this. Mannheim 2019!

Good luck to all!

Attachment:
The attachment Mannheim B-school.jpg is no longer available

Hi anubhav,
I am lookinig forward to apply for mannhiem this fall for General management program .here is brief about my profile.
I have a engineering degree in soft ware , worked for 2.5 years in Major IT company in India
I have MBA in HR from XLRI jamshedpur, Ihave worked as manager in Leading Conglomerate in india as HR manager, I have also worked in Asia Pacfic countries like singapore, Indonesia and Thailand for my organization as HR .
I have all in 6.5 years of exp Both pre and post Masters and currently i age 31 years
Can Please let me know with my profile what is minimum is need to score to get through Manhiem B school.

Thanks in Advance

Hi,
I hope my response is of any help to you. I have attached the MBS factsheet here for your reference. I suppose Mannheim does not publish any average GMAT score like other schools do. But IMO, anything above 650 and around 670-680 will be good for you.

All the best!
SG
Attachments

File comment: Factsheet MBS
Factsheet_Full-Time_MBA.pdf [343.61 KiB]
Downloaded 16 times

To download please login or register as a user

Current Student
B
Concentration: International Business, Operations
GRE 1: Q167 V146

Show Tags

New post 13 Jun 2018, 02:27
Hello fellow admitted students,

If you already in Mannheim and want to be in touch with current student, please pm me. Thank you
Current Student
B
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)

Show Tags

New post 16 Jun 2018, 23:53
Just an FYI for all the applicants --

If you are still in the process of giving interviews or still planning to apply ... please consider the fact that the slots for Visa interview are already becoming hard to get in India.
And the whole Visa process can take from 1 to 3 months based on the consulate you applied to. Also, you would need buffer for loan processing, etc.

Now that there's only 3 months left till the course starts , please plan accordingly !
Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 17 Jun 2018, 00:56
3newton wrote:
Just an FYI for all the applicants --

If you are still in the process of giving interviews or still planning to apply ... please consider the fact that the slots for Visa interview are already becoming hard to get in India.
And the whole Visa process can take from 1 to 3 months based on the consulate you applied to. Also, you would need buffer for loan processing, etc.

Now that there's only 3 months left till the course starts , please plan accordingly !

Super 3newton

Adding here, MBS application cycle ends on June 30 - i.e. all decisions will be at max. rolled out by then.
It will be helpful if you start talking to all relevant offices (school, loan officials, blocked account banks, etc.) right-away, and get as much information and clarity on next action steps & timelines during the coming two months!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 19 Jun 2018, 07:32
Finally recieved my admit :) looking forward to meeting you all there :)

Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 570 Q44 V24
GPA: 3
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Premium Member
Calling all Mannheim MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Aug 2018, 11:27
Hi Folks,

I am planning for Mannheim Class of 2020. I have 11 years of work experience which includes 8 years of international experience. My GMAT score is 650. Does this profile helps me in getting admission to MBS or are there any potential challenges I should know before I apply? Please let me know.

-Subghh
Current Student
B
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)

Show Tags

New post 02 Sep 2018, 10:15
subghh wrote:
Hi Folks,

I am planning for Mannheim Class of 2020. I have 11 years of work experience which includes 8 years of international experience. My GMAT score is 650. Does this profile helps me in getting admission to MBS or are there any potential challenges I should know before I apply? Please let me know.

-Subghh

It is very difficult to comment on your chances based on just these 2,3 inputs. Your experience is on higher side , so might compensate for your low GMAT. But I have seen folks getting
rejected with 700+ scores and 10+ years of WE. So it all depends on your overall profile, no. of applicants from the same pool, etc. If you are applying from India, then you already know densely
populated this pool is :)
Manager
Manager
B

Show Tags

New post 03 Sep 2018, 10:34
3newton wrote:
subghh wrote:
Hi Folks,

-Subghh

It is very difficult to comment on your chances based on just these 2,3 inputs. Your experience is on higher side , so might compensate for your low GMAT. But I have seen folks getting
rejected with 700+ scores and 10+ years of WE. So it all depends on your overall profile, no. of applicants from the same pool, etc. If you are applying from India, then you already know densely
populated this pool is :)

your international experience is a positive card (and during this time how you blended into the many cultures of the world) you might want to play in your application. And you might want to apply early (if you are not reappearing for your GMAT) to secure a seat in the limited Indian pool of admits.

Hope this helps,
SG
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Mannheim MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019! &nbs [#permalink] 03 Sep 2018, 10:34

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   [ 195 posts ] 

Calling all Mannheim MBA Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2019!

new topic post reply Update application status  

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap