Last visit was: 14 May 2024, 00:43 It is currently 14 May 2024, 00:43

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 25
WE:Business Development (Aerospace and Defense)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 144 [0]
Given Kudos: 101
Schools: Booth '21 (M)
GMAT 1: 770 Q49 V47
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Invited to Interview
10 Jan, 2018
Invited to Interview
14 Jan, 2018
14 Jan 2018, 13:37
stoiczoan GMAT: 770, Q49, V47; GPA: 3.5; WE: 84 months; United States; via Email [#permalink]
Invited to Interview
10 Jan, 2018
15 Jan 2018, 08:10
Private, GMAT: 740, Q49, V42; GPA: 4; WE: 36 months; United States, MO; via Email [#permalink]
Invited to Interview
10 Jan, 2018
15 Jan 2018, 08:18
Private, GMAT: 670, Q47, V35; GPA: 3.63; WE: 87 months; Russian Federation; via Email [#permalink]
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 28 [1]
Given Kudos: 8
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
WE:Marketing (Consumer Products)
Send PM
Re: Calling All Kellogg MBA Applicants(2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]
Kudos
I just want to confirm this. People who opted for off campus interview do not have to schedule their interviews right? Or do they? Just saw an interview invite for Russia location. Kindly confirm.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [1]
Given Kudos: 17
GMAT 1: 670 Q47 V35
GPA: 3.63
Send PM
Kudos
procman wrote:
I just want to confirm this. People who opted for off campus interview do not have to schedule their interviews right? Or do they? Just saw an interview invite for Russia location. Kindly confirm.

Hi! I'm Russian applicant, but I selected On campus interview, as I will be in the US, do not want to confuse anybody :)
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 6267 [1]
Given Kudos: 330
WE:General Management (Aerospace and Defense)
Send PM
Kudos
Top Contributor
Only the folks who selected for On-Campus get chance to schedule the interview. So do not panic. They are yet to send out the invites for folks who choose the off-campus and international location. You might hear it by Jan end or feb 1st week, since they stated that it will take 4-6 weeks after the deadline.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 690 Q44 V39
GMAT 2: 750 Q49 V44
GPA: 3.1
WE:Project Management (Manufacturing)
Send PM
I had a heck of a time getting my video essay software to function properly. Tried on 4 separate days and finally got them to work! Really excited to interview on campus, I've been looking forward to seeing it in person ever since I went to an information session a couple of months back.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
WE:Business Development (Aerospace and Defense)
Send PM
rwbureau wrote:
I had a heck of a time getting my video essay software to function properly. Tried on 4 separate days and finally got them to work! Really excited to interview on campus, I've been looking forward to seeing it in person ever since I went to an information session a couple of months back.

But the video essay was to be completed within 48 hours of submitting application. I think you should write to admissions team and let them know that you couldn't complete in time due to software issues.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 690 Q44 V39
GMAT 2: 750 Q49 V44
GPA: 3.1
WE:Project Management (Manufacturing)
Send PM
MBA18to20 wrote:
rwbureau wrote:

But the video essay was to be completed within 48 hours of submitting application. I think you should write to admissions team and let them know that you couldn't complete in time due to software issues.

I spoke with both Admissions and Kira. Kira acknowledged an issue with the software. I reached out to Kellogg when I was having the issue and they confirmed they would accept submissions through Tuesday.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 28 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
WE:Marketing (Consumer Products)
Send PM
Gnpth wrote:
Only the folks who selected for On-Campus get chance to schedule the interview. So do not panic. They are yet to send out the invites for folks who choose the off-campus and international location. You might hear it by Jan end or feb 1st week, since they stated that it will take 4-6 weeks after the deadline.

Thanks Gnpth
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 4
Send PM
Gnpth wrote:

Thank you for the clarification! :-)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
I was rejected in R1 from the FT program, but just received a call from Kellogg to set up a meeting with a member of the admissions committee to discuss my application and the decision I received. I'm not sure what to make of this, but thinking they're going to pitch the idea of PT as I'm in Chicago. Has anyone else had this happen?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Invited to Interview
10 Jan, 2018
16 Jan 2018, 13:42
Private, GMAT: 710, Q44, V41; GPA: 3.2; WE: 60 months; United States; via Email [#permalink]
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Resipsa1 wrote:
I was rejected in R1 from the FT program, but just received a call from Kellogg to set up a meeting with a member of the admissions committee to discuss my application and the decision I received. I'm not sure what to make of this, but thinking they're going to pitch the idea of PT as I'm in Chicago. Has anyone else had this happen?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Hey Resipsa1 there was an applicant who posted earlier (on pg. 43 if you'd like to look at the posts) and many commenters suspected it was an offer to apply to the PT program as they were from Chicago too, but in fact was just a follow-up and "personal" rejection. May have been because she was a Northwestern undegrad alum and they wanted to make sure they felt valued. Not sure if that will happen to you, but earlier commenters thought it was likely going to be a PT invitation.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Hi ThadGA08. The call was a personal rejection--a very nice woman that went to undergrad at the university where I went to law school had reviewed my app and resume prior to the call--coupled with a query about my future plans. When I stated that I would consider PT, my app was submitted for free to the PT program and I was put in touch with the director of PT admissions.

Posted from my mobile device
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10052 [0]
Given Kudos: 4544
Test: Test
Send PM
Expert Reply
Resipsa1 wrote:
Hi ThadGA08. The call was a personal rejection--a very nice woman that went to undergrad at the university where I went to law school had reviewed my app and resume prior to the call--coupled with a query about my future plans. When I stated that I would consider PT, my app was submitted for free to the PT program and I was put in touch with the director of PT admissions.

Posted from my mobile device

That's nice. I read on another forum that a Chicago based applicant also received a call from Dean Kate Smith recently. She told that user that they call to select applicants who stuck out to them as really strong candidates but who they couldn't admit. Kate later asked the applicant whether he/she can consider applying to their part time program, but the user ruled out the PT option.

It's great that they submitted your app for PT program for free. Good luck for you PT app and future plans.
Invited to Interview
10 Jan, 2018
16 Jan 2018, 21:42
xcom GMAT: 720, Q48, V40; GPA: 3.4; WE: 80 months; United States; via Email [#permalink]
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  43   44   45   46   47   48   49  ...  66   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6927 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts