It is currently 19 Feb 2018, 13:48

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling All Kellogg MBA Applicants(2018 Intake) Class of 2020!

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 19 Jun 2017
Posts: 8
Re: Calling All Kellogg MBA Applicants(2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Jan 2018, 17:58
Hi ThadGA08. The call was a personal rejection--a very nice woman that went to undergrad at the university where I went to law school had reviewed my app and resume prior to the call--coupled with a query about my future plans. When I stated that I would consider PT, my app was submitted for free to the PT program and I was put in touch with the director of PT admissions.

Posted from my mobile device
Expert Post
MBA Section Director
User avatar
D
Status: Back to work...
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Joined: 21 Feb 2012
Posts: 5038
Location: India
City: Pune
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.4
WE: Business Development (Manufacturing)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Calling All Kellogg MBA Applicants(2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Jan 2018, 19:32
Resipsa1 wrote:
Hi ThadGA08. The call was a personal rejection--a very nice woman that went to undergrad at the university where I went to law school had reviewed my app and resume prior to the call--coupled with a query about my future plans. When I stated that I would consider PT, my app was submitted for free to the PT program and I was put in touch with the director of PT admissions.

Posted from my mobile device


That's nice. I read on another forum that a Chicago based applicant also received a call from Dean Kate Smith recently. She told that user that they call to select applicants who stuck out to them as really strong candidates but who they couldn't admit. Kate later asked the applicant whether he/she can consider applying to their part time program, but the user ruled out the PT option.

It's great that they submitted your app for PT program for free. Good luck for you PT app and future plans.
_________________

Chances of Getting Admitted After an Interview [Data Crunch]


Must Read Forum Topics Before You Kick Off Your MBA Application

New GMAT Club Decision Tracker - Real Time Decision Updates

Invited to Interview
10 Jan, 2018
Private, GMAT: 720, Q48, V40; GPA: 3.4; WE: 80 months; United States; via Email
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 09 Jul 2016
Posts: 6
Location: United States (PA)
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V46
GPA: 3.86
Re: Calling All Kellogg MBA Applicants(2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Jan 2018, 17:48
Did everyone get an email from admissions tonight from an associate director of admissions?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 25 Nov 2017
Posts: 11
Concentration: General Management
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V44
GPA: 3.85
WE: Research (Consumer Products)
Re: Calling All Kellogg MBA Applicants(2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Jan 2018, 17:54
logancircle8 wrote:
Did everyone get an email from admissions tonight from an associate director of admissions?



I did - sort of a "thank you for applying" & a heads up that they'd be sharing more info on Kellogg in the weeks to come- was curious to see if others did too!
BSchool Thread Master
avatar
B
Joined: 21 Mar 2017
Posts: 106
Location: United States
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 730 Q47 V42
GPA: 3.66
Calling All Kellogg MBA Applicants(2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Jan 2018, 17:58
raininthecup wrote:
logancircle8 wrote:
Did everyone get an email from admissions tonight from an associate director of admissions?



I did - sort of a "thank you for applying" & a heads up that they'd be sharing more info on Kellogg in the weeks to come- was curious to see if others did too!


I did not. Uh oh. :shocked

I also requested off-campus interview and have yet to hear back though..
Manager
Manager
avatar
S
Joined: 06 Sep 2016
Posts: 127
Location: United States (NY)
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: 760 Q47 V47
GPA: 3.66
WE: Military Officer (Military & Defense)
Re: Calling All Kellogg MBA Applicants(2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Jan 2018, 20:13
sprinni wrote:
raininthecup wrote:
logancircle8 wrote:
Did everyone get an email from admissions tonight from an associate director of admissions?



I did - sort of a "thank you for applying" & a heads up that they'd be sharing more info on Kellogg in the weeks to come- was curious to see if others did too!


I did not. Uh oh. :shocked

I also requested off-campus interview and have yet to hear back though..


I didn't get this email either. I am interviewing on-campus though.
Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 30 Aug 2016
Posts: 87
Location: India
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
WE: Marketing (Consumer Products)
Re: Calling All Kellogg MBA Applicants(2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Jan 2018, 02:20
logancircle8 wrote:
Did everyone get an email from admissions tonight from an associate director of admissions?


Nope. Got nothing.
Invited to Interview
18 Jan, 2018
Private, GMAT: 730, Q48, V42; GPA: 3; WE: 33 months; Brazil; via Email
Invited to Interview
10 Jan, 2018
texasconsultant GMAT: 730, Q48, V41; GPA: 3.87; WE: 42 months; United States; via Email
Invited to Interview
10 Jan, 2018
texasconsultant GMAT: 730, Q48, V41; GPA: 3.87; WE: 42 months; United States, TX; via Email
Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 30 Aug 2016
Posts: 87
Location: India
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
WE: Marketing (Consumer Products)
Re: Calling All Kellogg MBA Applicants(2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Jan 2018, 02:00
Quote:
Invited to Interview on: 2018/01/18
GMAT: 730, Q48, V42
GPA: 3
WE: 33 months
Location: Brazil
Heard back via: Email


Hi, did you opt for off campus interview?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Dec 2017
Posts: 8
Location: United States (IN)
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
WE: Engineering (Transportation)
Re: Calling All Kellogg MBA Applicants(2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Jan 2018, 15:17
Got an invite for off-campus interview. 14 days to schedule and complete. Anyone else got one for off-campus?

Why is the general consensus in this forum that on-campus is better?
Manager
Manager
avatar
B
Joined: 27 Dec 2012
Posts: 68
Location: United States (LA)
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.51
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Calling All Kellogg MBA Applicants(2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2018, 16:31
Did anyone else that requested an off-campus interview receive an invite? The Kellogg email stated that off campus invites will be sent out 4-6 weeks from application deadline.
BSchool Thread Master
avatar
B
Joined: 21 Mar 2017
Posts: 106
Location: United States
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 730 Q47 V42
GPA: 3.66
Re: Calling All Kellogg MBA Applicants(2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2018, 17:47
chestud13 wrote:
Did anyone else that requested an off-campus interview receive an invite? The Kellogg email stated that off campus invites will be sent out 4-6 weeks from application deadline.


I requested off-campus and have yet to hear back. I'm guessing another week until people start to hear back..
BSchool Thread Master
avatar
B
Joined: 21 Mar 2017
Posts: 106
Location: United States
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 730 Q47 V42
GPA: 3.66
Re: Calling All Kellogg MBA Applicants(2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Jan 2018, 17:47
venusaur2720 wrote:
Got an invite for off-campus interview. 14 days to schedule and complete. Anyone else got one for off-campus?

Why is the general consensus in this forum that on-campus is better?


What city? What day did you submit your application? Just trying to give folks here a few data points..
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Dec 2017
Posts: 8
Location: United States (IN)
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
WE: Engineering (Transportation)
Re: Calling All Kellogg MBA Applicants(2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Jan 2018, 16:15
sprinni wrote:
venusaur2720 wrote:
Got an invite for off-campus interview. 14 days to schedule and complete. Anyone else got one for off-campus?

Why is the general consensus in this forum that on-campus is better?


What city? What day did you submit your application? Just trying to give folks here a few data points..


IN, USA. Application on Jan 10, video response on Jan 12. Heard back on Jan 18 to schedule off-campus interview.
BSchool Thread Master
avatar
B
Joined: 21 Mar 2017
Posts: 106
Location: United States
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 730 Q47 V42
GPA: 3.66
Calling All Kellogg MBA Applicants(2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Jan 2018, 16:17
venusaur2720 wrote:
sprinni wrote:
venusaur2720 wrote:
Got an invite for off-campus interview. 14 days to schedule and complete. Anyone else got one for off-campus?

Why is the general consensus in this forum that on-campus is better?


What city? What day did you submit your application? Just trying to give folks here a few data points..


IN, USA. Application on Jan 10, video response on Jan 12. Heard back on Jan 18 to schedule off-campus interview.


What great news--interviewing in Indy?
Invited to Interview
19 Jan, 2018
Private, GMAT: 730, Q49, V41; GPA: 3.63; WE: 49 months; United States, IL; via Email
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 30 Dec 2017
Posts: 8
Location: United States (IN)
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
WE: Engineering (Transportation)
Re: Calling All Kellogg MBA Applicants(2018 Intake) Class of 2020! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Jan 2018, 19:51
sprinni wrote:
What great news--interviewing in Indy?

Yep. I think they might be sending invites local and outwards like Haas.
Re: Calling All Kellogg MBA Applicants(2018 Intake) Class of 2020!   [#permalink] 23 Jan 2018, 19:51

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  41   42   43   44   45   46   47  ...  52    Next  [ 1036 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling All Kellogg MBA Applicants(2018 Intake) Class of 2020!

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: Gnpth



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.