Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 19:16 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 19:16

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 26 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
GMAT 1: 740 Q48 V44
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 700 Q44 V41
GPA: 3.85
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Calling all Waitlisted Kellogg Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021 [#permalink]
ak99 wrote:
geebs9 wrote:
FYI - I received a short follow-up call from my waitlist manager (after my initial call a few weeks ago) asking more about where Kellogg fits in my decision list and asking about where I put down deposit/scholarship info (if relevant)/considerations there. They highlighted that they're seeing some movement so I'd guess we hear some updates later this week/soon.

How recent was this? Was this a couple of weeks ago when the others received calls or just last week?

First call was a couple weeks ago, this call was on Monday.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Re: Calling all Waitlisted Kellogg Applicants: (2019 Intake) Class of 2021 [#permalink]
Hey Guys,
Waitlisted in R2. Does everyone here is on waitlist for 2Y/MMM? Any 1Y’s here?

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 24
Send PM
Another waitlisted R2 candidate here! Any international waitlisted applicants here?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
pag040218 wrote:
Another waitlisted R2 candidate here! Any international waitlisted applicants here?

I am

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Given Kudos: 37
Concentration: Marketing
GRE 1: Q161 V164
GPA: 3.42
Send PM
Hope this webinar Thursday tells us when we should be expecting these waitlist confirmation emails...

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Also waitlisted in R2. International applicant for 1Y program
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Any R1 WL receive an email asking if you'd like to remain on the waitlist? Just got this email today...
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.99
Send PM
tessgk wrote:
Any R1 WL receive an email asking if you'd like to remain on the waitlist? Just got this email today...

Yep... standard cadence, got it as well (R1 WL)
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
Send PM
Has any international WL candidates (Round 2) sent out updates to their Adcom officer yet?
If yes, then did you hear back from them?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Raun15 wrote:
Has any international WL candidates (Round 2) sent out updates to their Adcom officer yet?
No, not yet. Did anyone hear back?

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 51 [0]
Given Kudos: 43
Send PM
tani24 wrote:
Raun15 wrote:

Can confirm that one international candidate - R2 waitlisted - heard back after submitting her update.

I am R1 waitlisted candidate here.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
gmat2k17 wrote:
tani24 wrote:
Raun15 wrote:

Can confirm that one international candidate - R2 waitlisted - heard back after submitting her update.

I am R1 waitlisted candidate here.
Did she get an admit? And they haven't defined any timeline for R1 round?

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 51 [0]
Given Kudos: 43
Send PM
tani24 wrote:

1. Yet to speak with the adcom. Getting to hear from Adcom is not a reflection of whether you would get in or not. I heard back from my WL manager in Feb first week and nothing happened after that. A lot of WLed candidates have heard back from their WL managers and are still in the limbo.

2. Some were pulled from WL before R2 decision date. At least one candidate in the first week of Feb. Others can hear until May-June. No one has been rejected from WL yet.
Source - Clearadmit
Intern
Intern
Send PM
gmat2k17 wrote:
tani24 wrote:

1. Yet to speak with the adcom. Getting to hear from Adcom is not a reflection of whether you would get in or not. I heard back from my WL manager in Feb first week and nothing happened after that. A lot of WLed candidates have heard back from their WL managers and are still in the limbo.

2. Some were pulled from WL before R2 decision date. At least one candidate in the first week of Feb. Others can hear until May-June. No one has been rejected from WL yet.
Source - Clearadmit

Got it! I was under the impression that heard back was related to admit.
I posted the update and haven’t heard back in any sense.
I have heard that they keep the waiting list till summer but for internationals they keep the visa timelines in consideration.

Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 750 Q48 V45
Send PM
R1 WL - got the call today from my waitlist manager that I got an admit
Intern
Intern
Send PM
YoungstromJack wrote:
R1 WL - got the call today from my waitlist manager that I got an admit
Congrats!! Is it 1Y or 2Y?

Intern
Intern
Send PM