Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 12:14 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 12:14

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Given Kudos: 2
Schools: Haas '21 (WL)
GPA: 3.37
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
Concentration: Healthcare, Strategy
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 770 Q48 V51
GPA: 2.74
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
Concentration: Healthcare, Strategy
Send PM
Re: Calling all Waitlisted Applicants-Haas Class of 2021(EWMBA 2022) [#permalink]
Anyone heard anything yesterday?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Re: Calling all Waitlisted Applicants-Haas Class of 2021(EWMBA 2022) [#permalink]
anyone got any update from school? shall we wait for May 31st?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V44
Send PM
Hi,did anyone get any email today to confirm their position on waitlist again?I got an email to do so and it mentioned the final offers will be out this Monday June 17th
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
got denied notification today
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Has anyone on the waitlist heard anything today?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
GPA: 3.08
Send PM
Kudos
meegm wrote:

Haven't heard anything :(
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GPA: 3.53
Send PM
meegm wrote:

Nothing

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
It’s the end of the day now and I still haven’t received an update in the portal. Does this mean it’s a rejection?

Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [1]
GMAT 1: 670 Q44 V38
GPA: 2.99
Send PM
Kudos
meegm wrote:
It’s the end of the day now and I still haven’t received an update in the portal. Does this mean it’s a rejection?

I doubt we’re all rejected. That would be pretty easy to send out and I’m assuming we would have heard during normal business hours.

However, as a reapplicant, going through this for the third time isn’t fun. It’s been a very stressful day, but keeping my fingers crossed!
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 690 Q45 V39
GPA: 3
Send PM
I got the 'congrats' email Monday! Best of luck to all those waiting.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
meegm wrote:

I was waitlisted on Monday but was originally told that I would have a final decision on June 26th. But my wait list letter mentioned that they will reviewing and moving people out of the wait list through July 12
Intern
Intern
Send PM
firelli11 wrote:

Awesome news, congrats!!!!!!! So it said congrats in the email? And you did not have to go to the portal? Do they only call folks who get admitted initially? and congrats email only for those who were on the wait list?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
GPA: 3.08
Send PM
I also was told I would receive an update 6/26 but haven't heard anything. Is anyone planning to email or call admissions? It seems irresponsible that they wouldn't at least send a comm saying they're running behind schedule.
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 690 Q45 V39
GPA: 3
Send PM
byankton wrote:
firelli11 wrote:

Awesome news, congrats!!!!!!! So it said congrats in the email? And you did not have to go to the portal? Do they only call folks who get admitted initially? and congrats email only for those who were on the wait list?

Thank you! I did have to got to the portal - I wasn't clear. Got an email that my admissions decision had been posted and was required to log in for an update. I hope everyone gets an answer shortly, that's unfortunate it wasn't out by yesterday for some folks.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
GMAT 1: 670 Q44 V38
GPA: 2.99
Send PM
My round 3 notification said June 26th, but in the waitlist FAQ, it mentions that decisions will roll out up until one week before orientation, which would mean around July 20th...

"We will issue admissions decisions at the next posted notification deadline. For example, if you applied
in Round 1 and are on the waitlist, you will receive your decision on the Round 2 notification date.
After the final posted round’s notification date, all decisions will be released on a rolling basis. Please
be prepared that you could continue to be on the waitlist up until about one week before orientation."
Intern
Intern
Send PM
kyleschoen wrote:
My round 3 notification said June 26th, but in the waitlist FAQ, it mentions that decisions will roll out up until one week before orientation, which would mean around July 20th...

"We will issue admissions decisions at the next posted notification deadline. For example, if you applied
in Round 1 and are on the waitlist, you will receive your decision on the Round 2 notification date.
After the final posted round’s notification date, all decisions will be released on a rolling basis. Please
be prepared that you could continue to be on the waitlist up until about one week before orientation."

Yeah same. Oh well, the wait continues.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Anyone receive any updates today?
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts