GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 12 Dec 2018, 10:53

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in December
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
2526272829301
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
303112345
Open Detailed Calendar

USC Marshall MBA.PM (2019 Intake)Class of 2022 Calling all applicants!

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
USC Marshall Thread Master
avatar
B
Joined: 18 Mar 2015
Posts: 18
Location: United States (CA)
Concentration: Finance, Accounting
GMAT 1: 680 Q47 V35
GPA: 2.7
WE: Analyst (Entertainment and Sports)
GMAT ToolKit User
USC Marshall MBA.PM (2019 Intake)Class of 2022 Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 05 Nov 2018, 01:52
Creating a thread for Marshall MBA.PM program applicants to hang out and network with other applicants. Welcome everyone! Use this platform to know each other, exchange ideas/information, discuss application strategies, share interview/school visit experiences, etc. Good luck!

Add Marshall MBA.PM to your profile | Admission Deadlines



MBA.PM App Progress Tracker


Originally posted by Johnny250 on 16 Sep 2018, 21:58.
Last edited by Narenn on 05 Nov 2018, 01:52, edited 3 times in total.
OP Changed. App Tracker Added
MBA Section Director
User avatar
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Joined: 21 Feb 2012
Posts: 5885
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2019 Intake)Class of 2022 Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Sep 2018, 21:59
USC MBA.PM Deadlines
Application DeadlineInterview Decision NotificationFinal Decision Notification
R1Nov 1, 18-Dec 31, 18
R2Jan 5, 19-Mar 15, 19
R3Mar 1, 19-May 15, 19
R4May 1, 19Jun 15, 19
R5Rolling Admissions

_________________

Chances of Getting Admitted After an Interview [Data Crunch]


Must Read Forum Topics Before You Kick Off Your MBA Application

New GMAT Club Decision Tracker - Real Time Decision Updates

USC Marshall Thread Master
avatar
B
Joined: 18 Mar 2015
Posts: 18
Location: United States (CA)
Concentration: Finance, Accounting
GMAT 1: 680 Q47 V35
GPA: 2.7
WE: Analyst (Entertainment and Sports)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2019 Intake)Class of 2022 Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Sep 2018, 09:33
1
Just went to the info session last night in OC, a lot of good information and have high hopes of getting accepted.

Just need to finish my essays..
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 26 May 2018
Posts: 2
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2019 Intake)Class of 2022 Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Oct 2018, 18:41
Whoever submitted the application, any good news yet?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 18 Sep 2014
Posts: 6
Location: United States (CA)
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V35
GPA: 3.45
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2019 Intake)Class of 2022 Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Nov 2018, 07:54
App submitted for Round 1. Who else is applying this round?
USC Marshall Thread Master
avatar
B
Joined: 18 Mar 2015
Posts: 18
Location: United States (CA)
Concentration: Finance, Accounting
GMAT 1: 680 Q47 V35
GPA: 2.7
WE: Analyst (Entertainment and Sports)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2019 Intake)Class of 2022 Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Nov 2018, 08:10
Knappster wrote:
App submitted for Round 1. Who else is applying this round?


I applied! Hope I can get an interview at least.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 18 Sep 2014
Posts: 6
Location: United States (CA)
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V35
GPA: 3.45
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2019 Intake)Class of 2022 Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Nov 2018, 08:14
1
Johnny250 wrote:
Knappster wrote:
App submitted for Round 1. Who else is applying this round?


I applied! Hope I can get an interview at least.


Good luck!! Fingers crossed here too
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 01 Nov 2018
Posts: 7
Location: United States (CA)
Schools: USC MBA.PM '22
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2019 Intake)Class of 2022 Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 01 Nov 2018, 13:43
Ill be applying Round 2 - GMAT is coming up here and that's all I need.

Will be applying with:

-3.22 GPA, with a huge upward trend (3.9 in business school), State school in the midwest
-79 months WE (Big 3 Auto Industry & Aerospace supply chain)

Hoping for a 650 GMAT!

Ive been to an info session and class visit, its exactly what I want. Hoping for the Mon/Wed LA Cohort

Originally posted by WEBO2367 on 01 Nov 2018, 12:39.
Last edited by WEBO2367 on 01 Nov 2018, 13:43, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 18 Sep 2014
Posts: 6
Location: United States (CA)
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V35
GPA: 3.45
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2019 Intake)Class of 2022 Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Nov 2018, 12:47
Forgot to add my stats:

- 3.45 GPA, bachelors in mechanical engineering

- 42 months WE in aerospace & defense, working in manufacturing management currently

- 640 GMAT (35 V, 44 Q)

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 01 Nov 2018
Posts: 7
Location: United States (CA)
Schools: USC MBA.PM '22
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2019 Intake)Class of 2022 Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Nov 2018, 13:44
Knappster wrote:
Forgot to add my stats:

- 3.45 GPA, bachelors in mechanical engineering

- 42 months WE in aerospace & defense, working in manufacturing management currently

- 640 GMAT (35 V, 44 Q)

Posted from my mobile device


Sounds like a solid profile, are you hoping for LA or OC campus??
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 18 Sep 2014
Posts: 6
Location: United States (CA)
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V35
GPA: 3.45
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2019 Intake)Class of 2022 Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Nov 2018, 13:46
WEBO2367 wrote:
Knappster wrote:
Forgot to add my stats:

- 3.45 GPA, bachelors in mechanical engineering

- 42 months WE in aerospace & defense, working in manufacturing management currently

- 640 GMAT (35 V, 44 Q)

Posted from my mobile device


Sounds like a solid profile, are you hoping for LA or OC campus??


Hoping for OC
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 01 Nov 2018
Posts: 7
Location: United States (CA)
Schools: USC MBA.PM '22
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2019 Intake)Class of 2022 Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Nov 2018, 13:49
Knappster wrote:
WEBO2367 wrote:
Knappster wrote:
Forgot to add my stats:

- 3.45 GPA, bachelors in mechanical engineering

- 42 months WE in aerospace & defense, working in manufacturing management currently

- 640 GMAT (35 V, 44 Q)

Posted from my mobile device


Sounds like a solid profile, are you hoping for LA or OC campus??


Hoping for OC


Surprisingly, I hear OC is more competitive. I dont know how accurate that is though, I can only do LA campus, so hopefully it makes me a more appealing candidate.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 18 Sep 2014
Posts: 6
Location: United States (CA)
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V35
GPA: 3.45
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2019 Intake)Class of 2022 Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Nov 2018, 13:58
It doesn’t surprise me. I imagine there is a ton of talent here that would prefer to skip the commute up to LA if at all possible. Good luck to you!
USC Marshall Thread Master
avatar
B
Joined: 18 Mar 2015
Posts: 18
Location: United States (CA)
Concentration: Finance, Accounting
GMAT 1: 680 Q47 V35
GPA: 2.7
WE: Analyst (Entertainment and Sports)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2019 Intake)Class of 2022 Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Nov 2018, 09:55
1
GPA: 2.7 (low due to major change)

GMAT: 680

WE: 102 weeks (I'm old)

LA Campus (saturdays)

I'm hoping I get at least an interview, been a long journey to apply for this program, life has always gotten in the way but i'm done making excuses.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 01 Nov 2018
Posts: 7
Location: United States (CA)
Schools: USC MBA.PM '22
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2019 Intake)Class of 2022 Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Nov 2018, 10:02
1
Johnny250 wrote:
GPA: 2.7 (low due to major change)

GMAT: 680

WE: 102 weeks (I'm old)

LA Campus (saturdays)

I'm hoping I get at least an interview, been a long journey to apply for this program, life has always gotten in the way but i'm done making excuses.


Im sure you will get an interview, the GMAT is well above average and will hopefully carry your lower GPA. Also for this program Im think work exp will mean a lot.
USC Marshall Thread Master
avatar
B
Joined: 18 Mar 2015
Posts: 18
Location: United States (CA)
Concentration: Finance, Accounting
GMAT 1: 680 Q47 V35
GPA: 2.7
WE: Analyst (Entertainment and Sports)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2019 Intake)Class of 2022 Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Nov 2018, 10:08
1
WEBO2367 wrote:

Im sure you will get an interview, the GMAT is well above average and will hopefully carry your lower GPA. Also for this program Im think work exp will mean a lot.


Thanks for the words. I've honestly deterred from applying a few times due to my lack of confidence in my GPA, I felt confident after going to an info session and talking to adcom about how USC applies a "holistic approach" to choosing candidates.

Good luck to everyone and I hope we all get good news.

:thumbup:
USC Marshall Thread Master
avatar
B
Joined: 18 Mar 2015
Posts: 18
Location: United States (CA)
Concentration: Finance, Accounting
GMAT 1: 680 Q47 V35
GPA: 2.7
WE: Analyst (Entertainment and Sports)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2019 Intake)Class of 2022 Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2018, 09:38
About to signup for a classroom visit, has anyone thought about possibly visiting the campus? (OC and LA)
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Nov 2018
Posts: 4
Location: United States (CA)
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.55
USC Marshall MBA.PM (2019 Intake)Class of 2022 Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2018, 11:18
GPA: 3.55 in Economics w/ minors in Math and Political Science

GMAT: 690

WE: 48 weeks

LA Campus (Monday/Wednesday)

Good luck to all!
USC Marshall Thread Master
avatar
B
Joined: 18 Mar 2015
Posts: 18
Location: United States (CA)
Concentration: Finance, Accounting
GMAT 1: 680 Q47 V35
GPA: 2.7
WE: Analyst (Entertainment and Sports)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2019 Intake)Class of 2022 Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2018, 14:29
1
t0kenc wrote:
GPA: 3.55 in Economics w/ minors in Math and Political Science

GMAT: 690

WE: 48 weeks

LA Campus (Monday/Wednesday)

Good luck to all!


Good luck to you! Did you apply in R1? Your profile is very competitive, I'm sure you will get good news.

I actually just talked to Nirav Mehta on the phone, Mr. Mehta is the associate director of Admissions over at the LA campus and is a great source of information regarding the program. He stated that R1 candidates are currently being reviewed, and it's a possibility that they will be contacted in a week or two.

I highly suggest contacting Mr. Mehta for a LA campus visit (if you aren't planning to join the OC campus), I will be visiting soon and hope to report back with more information.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Nov 2018
Posts: 4
Location: United States (CA)
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.55
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2019 Intake)Class of 2022 Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Nov 2018, 14:47
1
Johnny250 wrote:
t0kenc wrote:
GPA: 3.55 in Economics w/ minors in Math and Political Science

GMAT: 690

WE: 48 weeks

LA Campus (Monday/Wednesday)

Good luck to all!


Good luck to you! Did you apply in R1? Your profile is very competitive, I'm sure you will get good news.

I actually just talked to Nirav Mehta on the phone, Mr. Mehta is the associate director of Admissions over at the LA campus and is a great source of information regarding the program. He stated that R1 candidates are currently being reviewed, and it's a possibility that they will be contacted in a week or two.

I highly suggest contacting Mr. Mehta for a LA campus visit (if you aren't planning to join the OC campus), I will be visiting soon and hope to report back with more information.


Yes, Round 1! Appreciate the confidence haha!
GMAT Club Bot
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2019 Intake)Class of 2022 Calling all applicants! &nbs [#permalink] 06 Nov 2018, 14:47

Go to page    1   2    Next  [ 40 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

USC Marshall MBA.PM (2019 Intake)Class of 2022 Calling all applicants!

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: Johnny250



Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.