Summer is Coming! Join the Game of Timers Competition to Win Epic Prizes. Registration is Open. Game starts Mon July 1st.

It is currently 18 Jul 2019, 10:30

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

USC Marshall MBA.PM (2019 Intake)Class of 2022 Calling all applicants!

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V34
GPA: 3.36
WE: Consulting (Computer Software)
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2019 Intake)Class of 2022 Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Mar 2019, 15:42
WEBO2367 wrote:
I see a few decisions came out for the full time program today (via Livewire), maybe we will be hearing back this week!

Had my interview today and I asked about next steps. Nirav said I would likely hear by the end of next week (3/8). Very possible that others hear sooner, but it sounded better than the 15th!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B
USC Marshall MBA.PM (2019 Intake)Class of 2022 Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2019, 11:37
MBreeden wrote:
WEBO2367 wrote:
I see a few decisions came out for the full time program today (via Livewire), maybe we will be hearing back this week!

Had my interview today and I asked about next steps. Nirav said I would likely hear by the end of next week (3/8). Very possible that others hear sooner, but it sounded better than the 15th!

Would be great to get this call today! Fingers crossed. I received an email back from my thank you note to the Adcom for the interview, said they would be in touch soon (this was Monday the 4th).
Intern
Intern
B
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2019 Intake)Class of 2022 Calling all applicants!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Mar 2019, 12:41
Full time forum looks like it's getting a lot of decisions today. Good luck everyone. Hope we all hear today.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 11 Mar 2019, 12:53
MBreeden wrote:
Full time forum looks like it's getting a lot of decisions today. Good luck everyone. Hope we all hear today.

Agreed! I was convinced we would hear back last week based on what I was told in my interview, and what everyone else reported. I started panicking when I didnt, but I think most PM students are still waiting to hear back.
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 710 Q46 V41
GPA: 3.47

Show Tags

New post 12 Mar 2019, 15:57
Anybody from R2 hear anything yet? I sent a follow-up email yesterday morning, but haven’t received a reply yet.

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 13 Mar 2019, 06:16
BrandonComer wrote:
Anybody from R2 hear anything yet? I sent a follow-up email yesterday morning, but haven’t received a reply yet.

Haven't heard anything, although I can't help but wonder if the admissions office is in crisis mode right now given the news. I think the scandal was just limited to undergrad but I imagine there's extra scrutiny at the moment.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 13 Mar 2019, 06:46
radio silence - I see two people on here marked admitted in R2, but had early interviews.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 13 Mar 2019, 15:29
Yep. Nothing here either and I've been thinking all of the same things. Only a couple more days though. I'm not going to give up hope until I start to see everyone else here get responses.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 13 Mar 2019, 16:31
Just got the email 10 minutes ago! Admitted :)
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 13 Mar 2019, 16:58
MBreeden wrote:

Congrats! Me too!! Time for some decisions :)

Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 710 Q46 V41
GPA: 3.47

Show Tags

New post 13 Mar 2019, 17:58
NFsociety59 wrote:
MBreeden wrote:

Congrats! Me too!! Time for some decisions :)

I’m in too! Congrats to everyone admitted!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2019, 06:41
Im in as well! See you all in August!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2019, 20:15
Hey guys, wanted to get your opinion on my situation...

Due to some things at work (positive, not negative lol), I've had to accelerate my MBA plans, and want to apply for USC PT MBA for Fall 2019 (OC campus). I'm taking my GMAT first week of May, so I would miss the final round deadline, and my application will be viewed on a rolling basis. Targeting a score of 640-680. I've had 5+ years of work experience in the CPG industry with great career growth. The only downside is my GPA which is 2.96 in Business Admin with a concentration in Econ and Finance.

I love USC and want to make sure I do everything in my power to be admitted. Is it worth me applying around that time, or should I wait to apply for Fall 2020?

Also, I've emailed the program a couple of times to speak with someone, but haven't hear back. Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Thank you, and Fight On!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 21 Mar 2019, 09:05
iginca wrote:

Due to some things at work (positive, not negative lol), I've had to accelerate my MBA plans, and want to apply for USC PT MBA for Fall 2019 (OC campus). I'm taking my GMAT first week of May, so I would miss the final round deadline, and my application will be viewed on a rolling basis. Targeting a score of 640-680. I've had 5+ years of work experience in the CPG industry with great career growth. The only downside is my GPA which is 2.96 in Business Admin with a concentration in Econ and Finance.

I love USC and want to make sure I do everything in my power to be admitted. Is it worth me applying around that time, or should I wait to apply for Fall 2020?

Also, I've emailed the program a couple of times to speak with someone, but haven't hear back. Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Thank you, and Fight On!

Take the GMAT first. Depending on your score, you could be very competitive even in the rolling admissions.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 22 Mar 2019, 19:35
WEBO2367 wrote:
iginca wrote:

Thank you, and Fight On!

Take the GMAT first. Depending on your score, you could be very competitive even in the rolling admissions.

That's what I'm hoping! Working on my application and studying just so I have all my bases covered
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 23 Mar 2019, 13:51
Just received my letter in the mail today. Anyone else get anything on scholarships?

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 26 Mar 2019, 22:44
Hey all!

Would anyone that has been accepted or interviewed mind sharing their resume?

I am taking the GRE April 6th. I am currently working on my resume and then essay.

My stats are as follows:
GPA: 3.89
Work: USC Keck Hospital (16 months, non managerial position) & Army National Guard Medical Officer (3 years)
GRE: Pending

This looks like a great group and I'm stoked to be here.
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMATClub
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 26 Mar 2019, 22:59
kpmoug wrote:
Hey all!

Would anyone that has been accepted or interviewed mind sharing their resume?

I am taking the GRE April 6th. I am currently working on my resume and then essay.

My stats are as follows:
GPA: 3.89
Work: USC Keck Hospital (16 months, non managerial position) & Army National Guard Medical Officer (3 years)
GRE: Pending

This looks like a great group and I'm stoked to be here.

kpmoug

I advise you to check the profile of the admitted applicants in the decision tracker in the following link. Don't forget to select MBA.PM from the dropdown menu.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/marshall-208 ... acker.html

Also, if you want a profile evaluation, you can post in the below links.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/usc-masters- ... 97065.html
https://gmatclub.com/forum/ask-admissio ... tants-124/
B

Show Tags

New post 01 Apr 2019, 08:14
MBreeden wrote:
Just received my letter in the mail today. Anyone else get anything on scholarships?

I have not gotten anything other than a few emails, and a call from a current student. I did send in my deposit though.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 02 Apr 2019, 11:59
Hello everyone!

Has any round 3 applicants been invited to interview?
GMAT Club Bot
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2019 Intake)Class of 2022 Calling all applicants!   [#permalink] 02 Apr 2019, 11:59

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11    Next  [ 208 posts ] 

USC Marshall MBA.PM (2019 Intake)Class of 2022 Calling all applicants!

new topic post reply Update application status