Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 18:12 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 18:12

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 268 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GMAT 2: 770 Q51 V44
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V44
GPA: 3.97
Send PM
Stacy Blackman Consulting Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 178 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all Stanford GSB MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022! [#permalink]
Anyone here also apply to Knight-Hennessy?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 26 [1]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 740 Q51 V39
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
Re: Calling all Stanford GSB MBA Applicants: [2020 Intake] Class of 2022! [#permalink]
Bookmarks
kvatl1234 I did, though I feel like getting into Stanford is the harder part.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [2]
Given Kudos: 6
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
Kudos
Are we all ready for a new week of anticipation (and hopefully invites for everyone here)!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
Good luck everyone! I remember being in your shoes two years ago. No matter whether you get in or not, please know that you already are one of the select few who were confident enough to even apply.
Alum
Own Kudos [?]: 51453 [0]
Given Kudos: 2326
Concentration: Leadership, General Management
Schools: Ross '20 (M)
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
GMAT 2: 740 Q49 V42 (Online)
GMAT 3: 760 Q50 V42 (Online)
GPA: 3.8
WE:Marketing (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
Expert Reply
blahblahgirl wrote:
Good luck everyone! I remember being in your shoes two years ago. No matter whether you get in or not, please know that you already are one of the select few who were confident enough to even apply.

Hey! I remember you!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 30 [0]
Given Kudos: 34
Send PM
For those who interviewed off campus, how long did it take you to hear about the date of your interview / who you would be interviewing with?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Nice to meet everyone here. Planning for rd 2 submission. Looking for advice from someone who has an advanced degree. Are there specific things to highlight in essays?

Thanks in advance
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GPA: 4
Send PM
strawberryjelly wrote:
For those who interviewed off campus, how long did it take you to hear about the date of your interview / who you would be interviewing with?

Hi I got my interview notification last week but still have not heard anything. I was planning to send through an email - have you hear anything? what are you planning to do?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 30 [0]
Given Kudos: 34
Send PM
giobru95 wrote:
strawberryjelly wrote:

Going to wait and see until November, if nothing back by the 5th I'll email

Hi I got my interview notification last week but still have not heard anything. I was planning to send through an email - have you hear anything? what are you planning to do?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
giobru95 wrote:
strawberryjelly wrote:

I also got my interview notification last week (wednesday) and have not heard anything yet.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GPA: 4
Send PM
kvatl1234 wrote:
giobru95 wrote:
strawberryjelly wrote:

I also got my interview notification last week (wednesday) and have not heard anything yet.

Same as me! I was going to wait until fri this week before shooting an email saying i could interview in another place if needed. How is the preparation going?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
What is the general consensus on adding information in the "Provide New Information" tab? Specifically for an expansion on post-MBA goals, not necessarily new/changed information.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
kvatl1234 wrote:
giobru95 wrote:
strawberryjelly wrote:

I received the interviewer information on that same day that I received notification. Maybe you should email the AO
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Ended up receiving my interviewer contact info yesterday, so all good

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hey everyone! I have heard from a current student that the GSB AOs review the application in the order of submission. Is that true?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
Given Kudos: 6
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
Hi Erika,

I always find your posts to be very valuable. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience with us. I just got invited to the interview. I have a question with regard to the weight of the interview. I keep reading that the interview is just one data point. But I'm wondering if you know what separates those who get interviewed and accepted from those who interview and end up getting rejected. Thank you very much.

SBCErikaOlson wrote:
Over the past decade of admissions consulting, the bulk of my clients have gotten their interview invites from Stanford near the very end of the interview invite range -- painful, but a reason to keep hope alive until the bitter end.

And trying to figure out the order in which they are progressing will drive you mad. : )

kvatl1234 wrote:
spitfire1 wrote:
Three days gone and nothing yet for me! The anxiety at 10:30am each day is so harrowing!!

Was wondering - does any one know what order the interviews are sent out in? If I submitted my app on the last day with a few hours to spare, does that mean that my app is going to be reviewed last and that I will only receive a potential invite around November 13th (if at all)?

Thanks, and good luck to everyone else!

I submitted the day of the deadline and received my invite to interview yesterday. I would trust them when they say that the order of the invites is based on when they read the application. With that said, that doesn't mean that they don't read the applications in some particular order that they don't mention.

It's going to be a long month, so just hold strong y'all. Good luck!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Congratz on your interview invite! Do you mind sharing your location and time of submitting the application? Thanks!

ma3294 wrote:
Hi Erika,

I always find your posts to be very valuable. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience with us. I just got invited to the interview. I have a question with regard to the weight of the interview. I keep reading that the interview is just one data point. But I'm wondering if you know what separates those who get interviewed and accepted from those who interview and end up getting rejected. Thank you very much.

SBCErikaOlson wrote:
Over the past decade of admissions consulting, the bulk of my clients have gotten their interview invites from Stanford near the very end of the interview invite range -- painful, but a reason to keep hope alive until the bitter end.

And trying to figure out the order in which they are progressing will drive you mad. : )

kvatl1234 wrote:
[quote="spitfire1"]Three days gone and nothing yet for me! The anxiety at 10:30am each day is so harrowing!!

Was wondering - does any one know what order the interviews are sent out in? If I submitted my app on the last day with a few hours to spare, does that mean that my app is going to be reviewed last and that I will only receive a potential invite around November 13th (if at all)?

Thanks, and good luck to everyone else!

I submitted the day of the deadline and received my invite to interview yesterday. I would trust them when they say that the order of the invites is based on when they read the application. With that said, that doesn't mean that they don't read the applications in some particular order that they don't mention.

It's going to be a long month, so just hold strong y'all. Good luck!
[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts