Last visit was: 14 May 2024, 09:01 It is currently 14 May 2024, 09:01

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 67 [1]
Given Kudos: 30
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
GMAT 2: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.47
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 57
GMAT 1: 700 Q46 V40
GPA: 3.52
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 750 Q48 V45
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Concentration: Finance, Accounting
GMAT 1: 770 Q51 V44
GPA: 3.83
WE:Corporate Finance (Commercial Banking)
Send PM
Re: Fisher (Ohio State) Class of 2022: Admitted Students [#permalink]
CD20 wrote:
Hi Everyone! Congratulations on the admit.

Should I create a https://gmatclub.com/chat group for easier communication and paste the group link here?
Also, any notification about the merit-based-funding?

That's a great idea, let's create a https://gmatclub.com/chat group chat.

Is there anyone who got the chance to schedule a call with adcom this week? I got an email from an admission director and was given the opportunity to schedule a call with her for questions regarding enrollment. I intended to ask about the funding letter timeline but I was too late and there isn't any spot left until next month.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I have created a group, please join using the below link:
https://chat.https://gmatclub.com/chat.com/BBfkeI5G5w8KA9biezZoZc

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 67 [0]
Given Kudos: 30
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
GMAT 2: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.47
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Kael wrote:
CD20 wrote:
Hi Everyone! Congratulations on the admit.

Should I create a https://gmatclub.com/chat group for easier communication and paste the group link here?
Also, any notification about the merit-based-funding?

That's a great idea, let's create a https://gmatclub.com/chat group chat.

Is there anyone who got the chance to schedule a call with adcom this week? I got an email from an admission director and was given the opportunity to schedule a call with her for questions regarding enrollment. I intended to ask about the funding letter timeline but I was too late and there isn't any spot left until next month.

Yeah. I got an email from Sarah Campbell.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I scheduled my call for 6th Dec with Sarah.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Given Kudos: 28
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 730 Q47 V44
Send PM
Hey guys, I was admitted this past Friday but didn't hear anything about scholarships. I reached out to the program and someone responded saying I would hear back that day or Tuesday at the latest but I haven't heard anything more. Anyone else recently get accepted but still waiting on scholarship info?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [1]
Given Kudos: 33
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V37
Send PM
jaja231 wrote:
Hey guys, I was admitted this past Friday but didn't hear anything about scholarships. I reached out to the program and someone responded saying I would hear back that day or Tuesday at the latest but I haven't heard anything more. Anyone else recently get accepted but still waiting on scholarship info?

I have my scholarship updated 2 days ago. Have you got the news ?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
thuytt wrote:
jaja231 wrote:

I have my scholarship updated 2 days ago. Have you got the news ?

No, still nothing. Did you get an email or did you check the portal? I am debating sending another email but don't want to be annoying about it.
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10052 [0]
Given Kudos: 4544
Test: Test
Send PM
Expert Reply
For Fisher admits who are planning to attend the upcoming Red Carpet Weekend....

FROM Fisher Grad Life: Fisher Red Carpet Weekend: Tour de Columbus
One of the biggest questions many of my non-Ohioan classmates had when they were considering Fisher for their MBA was “What is there to do in Columbus?”  The answer to that question reveals that Columbus is a vibrant and thriving city with something for everyone.  But don’t take my word for it, why not come and see for yourself?

One of the best events to have that question answered is during our Red Carpet Weekend, March 27-28, where admitted candidates can take an optional tour around some of Columbus’s most exciting neighborhoods.

Scheduled for Friday afternoon, March 27, MBA candidates will be picked up in front of the Blackwell Inn and taken through the Short North. The Short North–encompassing the Italian Village, Victorian Village, and Harrison West neighborhoods–is filled with restaurants, breweries, and art galleries located just a short walk, bike, scooter, or car ride from the OSU campus. Candidates will be provided with an opportunity to check out some of the local shops and restaurants in the first of the two planned stops along the tour.

Following our brief stop in the Short North, we will continue South through Downtown and the Arena District. With Nationwide Arena serving as its major landmark, this area provides easy access to plenty of gyms, local concert venues, and a newly renovated waterfront with an extensive bike trail.

We will be finishing up our southern loop in the historic German Village. Filled with many small and locally-owned restaurants and coffee shops, along with writes favorite bakery, Pistacia Vera, German Village provides a great place to live for those pet parents looking for a small duplex or house rental during their time at OSU.

Turning north we will be taken through the burgeoning Franklinton neighborhood. Home to two of Columbus’s most popular breweries, Brew Dog and Land Grant, as well as expansive and welcoming communal art spaces, Franklinton has seen many brand-new apartment complexes opening over the past year.

Following Franklinton, we will be continuing on our trip back to OSU as we move through the Grandview Heights neighborhood. With a mixture of apartment complexes, home rentals, and a wide array of restaurant options, Grandview has become a favorite location for graduate students seeking housing or a night out. Grandview is also the home of our planned second stop, Fisher Commons.

Fisher Commons is the OSU housing complex built to serve the needs of graduate students. Made up of both single and two-bedroom pet-friendly apartments, Fisher Commons provides easy access to the Fisher Campus with a direct campus bus route and only a 15-minute walk away from the Ohio State Football Stadium.

Wrapping up the tour, through the Clintonville neighborhood, candidates will be returned to the Blackwell Inn with a greater understanding of the city and a new question: “What experience will I embark on first?”
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Intern
Intern
Send PM
FYI, I am someone who went to Ohio State for my undergrad years and I've lived in Columbus my entire life so if anyone has any questions related to living in Columbus or Ohio State or anything like that, let me know! It's an amazing city to grow up in that I've had the pleasure of watching become the biggest city in Ohio with more and more things to do here. Everyone I've talked to who has moved here has been surprised at how much they end up liking the city.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [1]
Given Kudos: 33
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V37
Send PM
Kudos
Hi all,
Please help by sharing when an international student should arrive at the school for the coming academic year ?
I find the semester will start on 18 Aug.
Thank you in advance.
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 73179 [0]
Given Kudos: 18949
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Archived Fisher Discussion
Hi there,
You've stumbled upon an old discussion from our Fisher Forum that's now outdated and has been archived. No more replies are possible here.
Interested in current discussions? Feel free to dive into our dedicated Fisher Forum for all fresh things related to the Fisher MBA program.
Thank you for understanding, and happy exploring!
GMAT Club Bot
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6927 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts