Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 02:02 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 02:02

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
RSM Erasmus Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1360 [0]
Given Kudos: 641
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
Schools: Erasmus (II)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Schools: Fisher '20
Send PM
RSM Erasmus Moderator
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.81
Send PM
Re: Calling all Fisher (Ohio State) Applicants:(2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]
Dear All...today I tried to submit my fisher mba application but I am unable to submit it as my debit card showing transaction failure due to no CCV found. In application fee submission page it only asks debit card number and expiry but not ccv. Can anyone help.?
RSM Erasmus Moderator
Send PM
Re: Calling all Fisher (Ohio State) Applicants:(2018 Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]
haseebhassan wrote:
Dear All...today I tried to submit my fisher mba application but I am unable to submit it as my debit card showing transaction failure due to no CCV found. In application fee submission page it only asks debit card number and expiry but not ccv. Can anyone help.?

In those cases, do not wait to reply from here and shot adcom mail directly.
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 1264 [0]
Given Kudos: 86
Concentration: Strategy
GPA: 3.71
Send PM
Dear prospective candidates,

I am one of the first year MBA candidates at the Ohio State University's Fisher College of Business and I will be happy to take any questions you may have about the full time MBA program, application process or the school in general. Please excuse me for I will not be able to reply immediately considering the curriculum and other extra curricular activities I am involved in at school. I and Buckeye2304 both will be here to answer your questions.

Best,
Keats
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [3]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V30
GPA: 3.4
Send PM
Kudos
Bookmarks
Hello everyone,
I submitted my application on 26 Sep and the KIRA videos on 5 Oct.

Kira video questions were mostly situational and about experiences in personal and professional life. There were 3 video questions altogether, each gave 45 secs to prepare and 2 minutes to answer. There was a 4 question (writing) of 8 minutes length. This question was about a time when I was asked to do something against my values and what did I do and why.

Hope this helps others.

Can somebody (those who have submitted and got reply from adcom) please let me know about the mode of communication about the status. My app in portal says Complete App (I assume it means submitted). How would I get to know the status?

I know its on Rolling basis but there is a deadline of 15 Oct for R1, when can I expect a decision on my app.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 18
Send PM
Ankitsahu84 wrote:
Hello everyone,

Kira video questions were mostly situational and about experiences in personal and professional life. There were 3 video questions altogether, each gave 45 secs to prepare and 2 minutes to answer. There was a 4 question (writing) of 8 minutes length. This question was about a time when I was asked to do something against my values and what did I do and why.

Hope this helps others.

Can somebody (those who have submitted and got reply from adcom) please let me know about the mode of communication about the status. My app in portal says Complete App (I assume it means submitted). How would I get to know the status?

I know its on Rolling basis but there is a deadline of 15 Oct for R1, when can I expect a decision on my app.

Awesome! The video part is optional right? I mean you can either choose to answer video questions or write a traditional essay right?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [2]
Given Kudos: 3
Kudos
A

Originally posted by EowynPhoenix on 09 Oct 2017, 03:40.
Last edited by EowynPhoenix on 20 Oct 2017, 10:34, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
GMAT 2: 690 Q48 V35
GPA: 3
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
Did anyone who attended the Fall preview days get results?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
vinodsivagnanam173 wrote:

I attended the preview day on September 28th. My applicant portal updated by 10 am on October 4th, and I got a call around 11:30 am that same day.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V30
GPA: 3.4
Send PM
sidceg wrote:
Ankitsahu84 wrote:
Hello everyone,

Hope this helps others.

Awesome! The video part is optional right? I mean you can either choose to answer video questions or write a traditional essay right?

No, nothing is optional.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
EowynPhoenix wrote:

I attended the preview day on September 28th. My applicant portal updated by 10 am on October 4th, and I got a call around 11:30 am that same day.

I did too - were you in the Marketing class?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
EowynPhoenix wrote:

I did too - were you in the Marketing class?

Unfortunately, I had to miss the marketing class part of the visit. It was an almost four hour drive for me, and I couldn't arrive the night before.
BSchool Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 99 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Main application is submitted and I sent the official gmat score today. I'll be doing the video questions Saturday most likely. Hopefully I don't bomb them as badly as I did with Michigan's ;)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Received a Conditional Admit today - Pending Financial Review. Anyone know what this is a about? Is this actually an admit or does this mean that they will let me know if I am admitted or not based on my Financials?
BSchool Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 99 [0]
Send PM
Received a Conditional Admit today - Pending Financial Review. Anyone know what this is a about? Is this actually an admit or does this mean that they will let me know if I am admitted or not based on my Financials?

I see you have US as your location, but are you a permanent resident? I have heard of some schools requiring internationals or non-perms to have cosigners or show proof of a loan before accepting. I have not heard of anything like this for permanents. If you are perm, I have no idea.
BSchool Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 99 [1]
Send PM