It is currently 17 Dec 2017, 23:18

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Review about Jamboree

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 13

CAT Tests
Review about Jamboree [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Nov 2017, 22:43
Umm this is clearly a fake review.

chaitanyahani wrote:
Review about Jamboree Adyar center,Chennai.

Synopsis: best experience.

In detail:

Recently I have joined Jamboree institute for GMAT class(weekend batch). Jamboree provided 4 books each dedicated to specific section.
They helped me go from a 640 to a 770.
They provided me with tricks and methodology that help me get answers of toughest questions.
Thanks.

Edit: Moderator Note:

For real and verified GMAT Course reviews please visit here

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 13

Jamboree Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount CodesMath Revolution Discount Codes
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 3 [1], given: 0

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Review about Jamboree [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Nov 2017, 04:43
This post received
KUDOS
I must add my own experience for benefit of all. I tried many prep courses as recommended by people on this website. Let me be honest, none of the instructor led courses offered by Indian coaching centres are worth it. I really found that Crack Verbal, E-GMAT and Math Revolution, upto mark. Rest were all bogus institutes including some very highly praised by people on this website.

Also, I found one interesting prep course by Ivy GMAT. It’s a highly criticised and controversial one as per reviews on this website but IMHO Sandeep Gupta does some justice to the course by coming out with some interesting concepts. But he won’t start with basics so best is to either use CV or EGMAT for a comprehensive coverage.

I mainly tried all online courses and no class room courses so can’t comment on the quality of classroom courses. Amongst all online courses my advice would be to stick to only reputed and rated ones and avoid lesser known ones as most of them are one man teams using pirated material and having no real quality.

P.S. : I not naming any prep course amongst the bad ones as I would be now adding reviews on their respective strings where their own staff sits and rated them as high. Same is with Quora, don’t rely on Quora as that is again all their staff who writes the reviews. GMAT Club and Beat The GMAT seem to rate unbiasedly in their own posts. Don’t rely on anyone’s review praising an unknown or lesser known prep course as most probably that’s a self promotion exercise by them.

Posted from my mobile device

Posted from my mobile device

Kudos [?]: 3 [1], given: 0

Top Contributor
Director
Director
S
Affiliations: CrackVerbal

Kudos [?]: 616 [0], given: 6

GMAT 1: 780 Q51 V46
Review about Jamboree [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Nov 2017, 20:42
Top Contributor
Just stumbled across this post and thought I'd take the opportunity to suggest CrackVerbal.

What sets us apart:

1. Faculty - all our faculty have actually taken the GMAT and speak from experience, not just theory. Most of them are alumni of various top B-schools and work elsewhere - they teach out of pure passion for mentoring MBA aspirants. So when you sit through their classes, you get to learn much more than the essentials of the GMAT. https://gmat.crackverbal.com/why-choose ... t-faculty/

2. Teaching pedagogy : Our classroom and online courses are designed to help non native speakers. We would never use 'too wordy' or 'awkward sounding as a mode of elimination but teach you to eliminate the wrong answer choices for the right reasons. Students looking at personalized attention can also opt for Personal tutoring sessions where you get a 99th percentile GMAT instructor to help you achieve your target GMAT score. It’s a great way to supplement your existing studies or make it your all-in way to prep for test day. https://gmat.crackverbal.com/personal-tutoring/

3. Support - our association with you does not end with your classes. We will continue to support you until you get your target score: through customized study plans, calls & emails, an exclusive student-only discussion forum on which every query of yours will be answered by us, periodic refresher sessions & advanced strategy classes and more. In one line, we are just a phone call away! :)

4. Student Success - We have so far helped 2000+ GMAT takers, many of whom have improved from sub-400 to ~700 and made it to their target B-schools. Some success stories and detailed student reviews here: https://crackverbal.com/forum/threads/q ... -debriefs/

And some tips & strategies from successful students here: https://gmat.crackverbal.com/why-choose ... successes/

We have classroom sessions in Bangalore and Chennai, and live online courses for those in other cities. You can attend one of our classes to see how they can help you,
before signing up. :)

You can also go through some preview videos of our online course the links to which are provided in the signature below.

Join Free 4 part MBA Through GMAT Video Training Series here -
https://gmat.crackverbal.com/mba-through-gmat-video-2018

Enroll for our GMAT Trial Course here -
http://gmatonline.crackverbal.com/

For more info on GMAT and MBA, follow us on @AskCrackVerbal

Kudos [?]: 616 [0], given: 6

Review about Jamboree   [#permalink] 27 Nov 2017, 20:42

Go to page   Previous    1   2   [ 23 posts ] 

Review about Jamboree

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap