Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 04:30 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 04:30

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 6121 [0]
Given Kudos: 65
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Spot the error [#permalink]
Kudos
 qo 1) The students of poor family / have applied / for free ship / in concerning colleges of Patna University. / No error

qo 2 )The half pants / of my brother-in-law are / shorter than / those of my brother. / No error

Qo 3) Mrs. Thakur told her son / a story in details / when he was to sleep / on bed last night. / No error
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Kudos
1. The dreg of the Ganga river / were also affected / by the beating / in irregular way. / No error

2.      The earthquake / is a natural phenomena / and it is / beyond human control. / No error

3.      The customer / handed over / a five hundred-rupees    note / to the shopkeeper. / No error

4.      The class teacher / gave her home works / and instructed her to do it / in the morning. / No error

5.      Dr. C. K. Narayan declared that / Ramu’s intestine was / not working properly and so he needed / medical treatment for a long time. / No error

6.      Shobhana does her best / but she does not understand why she / does not get expected / mark in the examination. / No error

7.      They will not / be allowed / to go / to play outdoor games. / No error

8.      Mr. Thakur said / that he had never seen / such a lovely spectacles / in his life. / No error

9.      Her first offspring / could not survive / but her other two offsprings / are alive till now. / No error

10.  I know / that / he has three issues / two daughters and a son. / No error

11.  The surrounding / of this museum / attracts a large number of people / coming from the other places. / No error
Board of Directors
Own Kudos [?]: 5425 [0]
Given Kudos: 346
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi aarvi ,

Welcome to GMAT Club :)

If you have similar kind of questions, please add all in a single post and reach out to verbal experts.

I could see you created 5 posts containing similar kind of questions. I have merged all the 5 posts. This can be considered a way to misuse our rewards system.

Also, please read the rules before posting:

https://gmatclub.com/forum/rules-for-po ... 33935.html

Also as this forum is for discussing GMAT like questions, it will be preferable to discuss the questions asked on GMAT rather than interview like questions.
GMAT Club Bot