GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 19 Sep 2018, 15:40

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

540 diagnostic test

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
540 diagnostic test  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Aug 2018, 12:58
Hi guys,
I have just given a diagnostic test from Veritas before studying anything and I scored 540. I am planning to score 730 on the exam day, which is three months from today. I have Magoosh online subscription for preparation. Please let me know if 540 is a fine start and if 700+ is achievable in 3 months time!

Posted from my mobile device
Magoosh Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codese-GMAT Discount Codes
Ask GMAT Experts Forum Moderator
V
GPA: 3.64
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: 540 diagnostic test  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Aug 2018, 01:29
Hi
540 is a good score to start with and 3 months is a good time to prepare. Since you already have a subscription to Magoosh, follow their study plan and stick to their material. Take a GMATprep test after about a month and check your progress. Hope it helps.

Please give kudos, if you like my post

When the going gets tough, the tough gets going...

Magoosh GMAT Instructor
S
Re: 540 diagnostic test  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Sep 2018, 15:26
Aradhnac wrote:
Hi guys,
I have just given a diagnostic test from Veritas before studying anything and I scored 540. I am planning to score 730 on the exam day, which is three months from today. I have Magoosh online subscription for preparation. Please let me know if 540 is a fine start and if 700+ is achievable in 3 months time!

Hi Aradhnac,

Happy to help :-)

It's great to hear that you have a Magoosh subscription! You should know that an increase of the magnitude that you're looking for is fairly rare, but definitely not impossible. Our most successful students tend to spend the most time studying and often go through every practice question multiple times. I'd recommend following our 3 Month Study Plan for Beginners. Make sure to read the introduction to the study plan very carefully, including all the linked articles, so that you can be sure to get the most out of the plan. With that, you should have a good shot of reaching your score!

-Carolyn

Magoosh Test Prep

Re: 540 diagnostic test &nbs [#permalink] 02 Sep 2018, 15:26

540 diagnostic test

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: mikemcgarry

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap