Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 04:39 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 04:39

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [1]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: finance
Schools:anything
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 234 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: finance
Schools:anything
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 234 [0]
Send PM
Re: 550 Q44 V22 I want to cry... [#permalink]
mandb wrote:
Thank you for your reply
I actually read MHT Sc guide book about 2 times already... I think I should read it like 10 times :)

One of my problem in solving SC was that I was unable to spot the main errors because I put them into few groups. So I actually knew what I am looking for when I practice.

How do you study for reading? Most of the time I understand the pasages, but sometimes I simply don't and I lose about 3 questions.

I think you can send me messages so we can discuss more our "issues" with each other. What do you think?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Concentration: accounting
Send PM
nganle08: i had a similar experience as yours... i've been scoring in the range of 650~720 on all the practice exams i took (6 MGMAT tests and 5 GMATPrep) and when i actually took the exam, i scored 530 with Q37 and V23 (don't have the exact breakdown in front of me)
i've already registered for another exam...hopefully this time i'll get a score similar to my practice exam scores! :)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 234 [0]
Send PM
jkang wrote:
nganle08: i had a similar experience as yours... i've been scoring in the range of 650~720 on all the practice exams i took (6 MGMAT tests and 5 GMATPrep) and when i actually took the exam, i scored 530 with Q37 and V23 (don't have the exact breakdown in front of me)
i've already registered for another exam...hopefully this time i'll get a score similar to my practice exam scores! :)

When will be your second exam?
I feel kind of scared when thinking about the exam; thus, I am still hesitant to register. I will re-take it no later than end of Jan 09, so I will enroll very soon.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Concentration: accounting
Send PM
yeah i was reluctant to reschedule for another test b/c i felt betrayed...
i still don't really know what went wrong since i studied hard and even on the exam day i wasn't really nervous...but then i thought if i don't give it another shot all my prep would go to waste so i scheduled for jan.9...which is like 5 weeks from my last exam date...i didn't want to take too long of a break just in case i forget what i studied...
you should give it another shot!
we could both have a better story :)
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1598 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
You are not alone. I have similar experience when I took my GMAT. I always scored above 700 on my practice test. Actually my GMATprep exam I got 760 (Q51 V41), but on the real exam I got only 660 (Q51 V28).
GMAT Club Bot
Moderator:
Founder
37305 posts