Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 18:09 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 18:09

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Send PM
Re: 610-700 in month and a half? [#permalink]
db1000 wrote:
Thanks IJR. I am definitely planning on working to improve the Quant score as well, but I have actually used most of the GMAT Club math tests already. Do you have any advice as to some equally beneficial practice problems for this?

As for Verbal, I think the RC and CR had been the toughest part for me, and that has been mostly staying focused through out the 75 minutes. Though I feel most comfortable with sentence correction, I still plan on practicing/improving in all facets. In your opinion, where are the best practice problems for the GMAT? I have used the Official Guide, MGMAT and Kaplan so far, as well as the smaller exams from GMAT Club. Thanks again for your help.

For math, you could try some of Jeff Sackmann's problem sets as additional practice. I did his Extreme Challenge and thought it was pretty good, although a little heavy on the probability and combinatorics. I hear his other problems sets are pretty good too.

For verbal, Official Guide and Official Guide Verbal supplement questions are the best. For reading comprehension, you could try the difficult passages from Aristotle Prep's RC 99. Those are very difficult passages to get through, so they are pretty good practice (same concept as gmatclub tests in that the questions are all really hard on purpose). Hopefully this helps a little.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thanks for your input. I am going to use Sackmann's problem sets for extra Quant practice. Do you find that the strategies from this book are better than those found in others like MGMAT? I think that working on more 600-800 level questions will help boost my score greatly.
GMAT Club Bot