It is currently 17 Aug 2017, 21:51

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Accepted - Cornell-Queens EMBA Class of 2016!

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Accepted - Cornell-Queens EMBA Class of 2016! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Mar 2014, 20:00
Just found out this week I have been accepted into the Cornell-Queen's EMBA program Class of 2016. Very excited on what lies ahead!

Congratulations to fellow peers who are in a similar situation. Also, any help I can provide to prospective students going through the application process, please reach out.

My profile:

Undergraduate: Business (Finance) 2002
Work Experience: 11 years in the Financial Services industry - 3 years in Management and 5 years running my business.
Location - Mississauga, ON

CQEMBA was the only program I applied to. I may consider career opportunities outside of Canada and this made the Cornell brand difficult to overlook. Additionally, the weekend only schedule fits better with my work week compared to the Kellogg-Schulich offering at York University. Last but not least, the peer network spanning North and South America is unparalleled relative to most other EMBA cohorts.

Would love to hear from accepted and prospective students.

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 9 [1] , given: 2

Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V45
GPA: 3.57
WE: Business Development (Retail)
Re: Accepted - Cornell-Queens EMBA Class of 2016! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Apr 2014, 18:25
This post received
KUDOS
Hi Altamash

I too have been admitted into the program for 2016 graduation. I'll be among the Edmonton cohort. I am very excited to start the program in June. I'd love to touch base ahead of time.

34 years old, 15 years work experience, Degree in Computer Science, 10 years running my company (retail interior design).

I applied to and was admitted to Ivey and Duke but I was very impressed with the format of the CQEMBA during the boardroom demo last week.

Kudos [?]: 9 [1] , given: 2

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 07 May 2014, 22:47
Congratulations to both of you! I was just admitted to the Cornell Johnson EMBA program in Palisades, NY.

I have spoken to some that are already matriculating in the CQEMBA and they have nothing but great things to say.

Best of luck to you guys!

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 11

Accepted - Cornell-Queens EMBA Class of 2016! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jan 2016, 19:33
Hello guys,

I got accepted in teh program / class of 2018 !! am looking forward to June !!

-Vin

Last edited by vinbitstarter on 12 Jun 2016, 20:45, edited 1 time in total.

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 11

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 30 Mar 2016, 13:01
Hi All

It is so exciting to see all the successful candidates being accepted at the Cornell EMBA. I am in the middle of my application and looking to submit it within a week. Just wanted to find out from you if you have any tips or suggestions and also if you know what is the current acceptance rate for the program?
Shahariar

Re: Accepted - Cornell-Queens EMBA Class of 2016!   [#permalink] 30 Mar 2016, 13:01