Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 00:43 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 00:43

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Senior Moderator - Masters Forum
Own Kudos [?]: 2769 [0]
Given Kudos: 1510
GPA: 4
WE:Analyst (Internet and New Media)
Send PM
Admissionado
Own Kudos [?]: 2061 [0]
Given Kudos: 69
Schools:Brown University, Harvard Business School
Send PM
Re: Admission in Bacconi for MiM program ! [#permalink]
Expert Reply
crazynuclie:

It sounds like you are a candidate for the MiM program. We don't have a ton of specifics, so our assessment is merely at a high level. If you can hit a 650+ on the GMAT (and really closer to 700 since you are Indian) that will go a long way in helping your chances.

Make sure you right really smart and thoughtful essays. That'll be key to summarizing your background and achievements, your interest in the MiM degree, and your post-MiM path. Don't hesitate to reach out to us for a free consultation if you think we can help specifically with the essays.

https://admissionado.com/free-consultation/

-Admission
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 614 [1]
Given Kudos: 28
Concentration: Operations, Marketing
Send PM
Kudos
crazynuclie wrote:
Hi Guys , I'm currently pursuing my bachelor's in technology with a CGPA of 7 ( Indian Scale ) from Nit Jaipur ( tier 2 college ). I'm planning to appear for Gmat in June End and assuming a score of 650, I want to apply for the MiM program at Bacconi University. Can anyone please tell me what are the chances of getting into Bacconi MiM program with 650 Gmat score , 7 CGPA ( Indian Scale out of 10 )
and Bachelor's in Computer Science.
I have multiple achievements like lead roles in my college clubs , 2 Internships , have been working as a freelancer since last 1.5 year and also started an agency on Upwork where I act as a Business Manager.

Posted from my mobile device

Hello crazynuclie , hope you are well

With an NIT pedigree, I am certain you could argue in your essays that you ranked in the top 1-2% of the applicants who appear for the national entrance exam. But I suggest that you target a GMAT of at least a 680 to stay competitive given there will be other Indian applicants with better scores, applying for a place in the cohort.
Focus on highlighting the differentiating factors of your profile be it your personal story or professional narrative. Show that you are a go-getter and have a strong urge to get onto the business management track citing your initiatives in freelancing and starting an agency. Draw insights from the internships you did and connect the learnings with the business acumen you have developed so far.
Create such a strong narrative that it makes it difficult for the school to disregard your candidacy :)

If you need some out of the box ideas or professional help on applications strategy feel free to reach out

Best wishes
Experts' Global Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 278 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Expert Reply
crazynuclie wrote:
Hi Guys , I'm currently pursuing my bachelor's in technology with a CGPA of 7 ( Indian Scale ) from Nit Jaipur ( tier 1 college ). I'm planning to appear for Gmat in June End and assuming a score of 650, I want to apply for the MiM program at Bacconi University. Can anyone please tell me what are the chances of getting into Bacconi MiM program with 650 Gmat score , 7 CGPA ( Indian Scale out of 10 )
and Bachelor's in Computer Science.
I have multiple achievements like lead roles in my college clubs , 2 Internships , have been working as a freelancer since last 1.5 year and also started an agency on Upwork where I act as a Business Manager.

Posted from my mobile device

Hi crazynuclie,

As an Indian candidate, we would recommend something higher than 650 on the GMAT for you to have a competitive chance. Your GPA is average so a higher score will also help compensate for the same.

The freelancing experience, leadership roles, and entrepreneurial acumen will add immense value provided we are able to string it all together through a set of well-written essays.

Good luck!
GMAT Club Bot
Moderator:
Senior Moderator - Masters Forum
3137 posts