GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 21 Oct 2018, 07:37

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Admitted Which BSchool? Esade, ESMT, Miami

new topic post reply Update application status  

Which MBA?

• 20% [1]
  • 60% [3]
  • 20% [1]
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Intern
Intern
Admitted Which BSchool? Esade, ESMT, Miami  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Mar 2018, 22:29
I've applied to a range of Schools and got into Esade no money, ESMT a small amount, and Miami $60k scholarship.
I already speak advanced German and spanish which is why the Esade and ESMT choices....

My profile: 34 years old from Chicago, 680 gmat, 2.98 gpa, ran my own business

My goal is to work for a startup and in the far future run my own company. Language won't be a problem for me at the region of any of the schools.

Which to pick? I love Berlin and ESMT seems to be getting better. Esade seems like a very established network. Miami is good for Florida where I may settle down eventually.

The 60k scholarship is enticing making Miami around 30k to attend. But, would love to live abroad and study at Esade or ESMT.

Hard decision!
Founder
Founder
V
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Admitted Which BSchool? Esade, ESMT, Miami  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Mar 2018, 22:52
Congrats! I never hear about the Miami program so I really don’t much about it but I feel it is not in the same league with the other two schools.

In terms of ESMT, my impression was that most Germans attending were fairly young after undergrad (has this changed?). If not, I would feel ESADE would be the only choice, and a pretty good one.

Congrats again on getting into the programs!

Posted from my mobile device

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here...
OG2019 Directory is here! - New!
Verbal OG2019 Directory is here! - New!
Quant OG2019 Directory is here! - New!

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Intern
Intern
Re: Admitted Which BSchool? Esade, ESMT, Miami  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2018, 10:34
bb wrote:
Congrats! I never hear about the Miami program so I really don’t much about it but I feel it is not in the same league with the other two schools.

In terms of ESMT, my impression was that most Germans attending were fairly young after undergrad (has this changed?). If not, I would feel ESADE would be the only choice, and a pretty good one.

Congrats again on getting into the programs!

Posted from my mobile device

Actually most ESMT students are about 28 to 40 years old. There were maybe about 3 German students out of the 70 in the class. Actually quite a few are older than 35.
I'm 34 at the moment so I would prefer a program that skews a little older....

In any case thanks for the advice. I am seriously considering all schools as they each have their pros and cons....
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Admitted Which BSchool? Esade, ESMT, Miami &nbs [#permalink] 20 Mar 2018, 10:34

Admitted Which BSchool? Esade, ESMT, Miami

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: billionaire, Wilch, swbluedevil

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap