Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 01:12 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 01:12

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
Finally through with the applications. I thought I would breathe a sigh of relief, instead I am apprehensive about the results and strangely missing the work of application( I guess something like the Stockholm Syndrome :) .....). The question I have for the forum is what next while waiting?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Congrats on completing your applications :!: I agree that after spending so long working on and stressing over them, I'm not entirely sure what to do. I suppose you could take up a hobby.

I can't believe how slowly time is creeping along. From what I've observed in the past, some schools will begin to release information toward the end of February. Most schools however will wait until mid-late march.

At this point, I don't care what the result is; I just want to know something.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Hi,
I am Somak. Willing to join PhD in Quantitative Marketing. I am a B.Tech from IIT, MS from GWU (both in Computer Engg). Currently working with IBM Global, after a year with PwC, both places a consultant in IT field (SAP conultant). Willing to take GMAT on September.
Mathematics was always my fav. After clearing the Regional Mats Olympiad I appeared for National Maths Olympiad (couldn't go for the Intl one though) and also secured a chance in Indian Statistical Institue. Hence my choice for Quantitative Marketing.
Can you guys please help me out by providing names of nearabout 10 schools worth applying for Quantitative Marketing, I mean from very good to moderate to ok types (sure-shot-admission ones). The list might go beyond 50 ranking, not a problem.

Thanks a lot for your help in advance. Sameer, Anupag, anuanand, solutions, BB and otehrs .... please advise!!!
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]
   1   2   3 
Moderator:
Board of Directors
4383 posts