It is currently 18 Nov 2017, 13:13

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

AGSM Scholarship Opportunities for International Students

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
5 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 6 [5], given: 0

Schools: AGSM '16 (A)
AGSM Scholarship Opportunities for International Students [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Mar 2016, 19:00
This post received
KUDOS
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Hey everybody, I'm a full-time MBA student at AGSM and I thought I'd let you know about some of the scholarships available for international students. Some are partial scholarships and some are FULL scholarships. There are two full scholarships available to the full-time applicants: The Global Reach Scholarships and the Women in Leadership Scholarships. The Global Reach scholarship is offered to international students and AGSM awards up to two per year from each of 7 different geographic regions across the world. I was lucky enough to be one of two North American recipients of the scholarship, and frankly it's been insanely convenient. It's allowed me to really focus on my commitment not just to academics during the MBA, but to developing myself as a global brand ambassador for the program. There's two Women in Leadership scholarships available to all full-time candidates and this includes international students. So out of a cohort of about 60, that's 16 possible full-time scholarships for international students.

There's also three separate partial scholarships for international students, which currently provide about $25K (AUD) per year. They include one Excellence Scholarship (for people with strong academic and professional background), one Emerging Female Leaders scholarship (for women who have worked towards gender equality in the workplace) and one MBA Community Leadership Scholarship (for people who have shown substantial leadership in their community).

My colleagues who've received these scholarships are pretty exceptional talents and I know they're quite proud to be representing our school too!

Hopefully this helps give anyone interested in AGSM's full-time program some insight into what kinds of scholarships are available for us international students!

Kudos [?]: 6 [5], given: 0

AGSM Scholarship Opportunities for International Students   [#permalink] 25 Mar 2016, 19:00

AGSM Scholarship Opportunities for International Students

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap