GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 22 Oct 2019, 12:12

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Any Discount on Subscription after expiry?? Or can extension price be

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 26 May 2017
Posts: 1
Any Discount on Subscription after expiry?? Or can extension price be  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 May 2017, 03:11
1
My subscription has expired on 15th May. I wasn't able to use most of the tests due to personal issues. However, now I want to access them for 3 months. Is there a provision of extension or discounts now?? O I will have to buy the new subscription. Please reply, very urgent!!
Founder
Founder
User avatar
V
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 18233
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Any Discount on Subscription after expiry?? Or can extension price be  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 May 2017, 20:53
Shriji wrote:
My subscription has expired on 15th May. I wasn't able to use most of the tests due to personal issues. However, now I want to access them for 3 months. Is there a provision of extension or discounts now?? O I will have to buy the new subscription. Please reply, very urgent!!


You can use the special extension price for previous subscribers: https://gmatclub.com/tests-beta/extension.html

Best Regards
BB
_________________
Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here...

Discover Your Admit Options with Decision Tracker Filters!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 05 Jan 2015
Posts: 6
Location: India
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GPA: 3.01
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Re: Any Discount on Subscription after expiry?? Or can extension price be  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Jun 2017, 00:31
Hi Team,

I opted for e-GMAT Online Verbal Program which included access to GMAT Club Tests. My subscription has also ended on 01-June-2017 but I was not able to use any of the GMAT Club tests. Please let me know if options available for extension of subscription present in (Beta Test Extensions) are applicable for my case also.

Regards,
Neeraj Tiwari
Founder
Founder
User avatar
V
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 18233
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Any Discount on Subscription after expiry?? Or can extension price be  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Jun 2017, 11:51
neeraj31 wrote:
Hi Team,

I opted for e-GMAT Online Verbal Program which included access to GMAT Club Tests. My subscription has also ended on 01-June-2017 but I was not able to use any of the GMAT Club tests. Please let me know if options available for extension of subscription present in (Beta Test Extensions) are applicable for my case also.

Regards,
Neeraj Tiwari



Thanks for the question - try the link - if it works for you then you are eligible.

-BB
_________________
Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here...

Discover Your Admit Options with Decision Tracker Filters!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 18 Jul 2018
Posts: 18
Re: Any Discount on Subscription after expiry?? Or can extension price be  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Jan 2019, 18:44
Hi..my GMAT club subscription was activated on October 19th and expires on Jan 19th..i still have 4 tests remaining as of today.my question is does it end 19th start of day or end of day?any idea?

Posted from my mobile device
Founder
Founder
User avatar
V
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 18233
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Any Discount on Subscription after expiry?? Or can extension price be  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Jan 2019, 18:46
yashna36 wrote:
Hi..my GMAT club subscription was activated on October 19th and expires on Jan 19th..i still have 4 tests remaining as of today.my question is does it end 19th start of day or end of day?any idea?

Posted from my mobile device


Your subscription expires the same exact time you purchased/activated it (the two are usually the same for 95% of people). For you it will be 2019-19-01 06:44:30 AM US Pacific Time
_________________
Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here...

Discover Your Admit Options with Decision Tracker Filters!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
P
Joined: 17 Mar 2014
Posts: 429
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Any Discount on Subscription after expiry?? Or can extension price be  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Jan 2019, 20:32
Hello bb,

My GCT subscription expired yesterday. Can I renew on 50% discount after 10 days and will be able to still pay same amount as it is displaying today ?
Founder
Founder
User avatar
V
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 18233
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Any Discount on Subscription after expiry?? Or can extension price be  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2019, 21:37
ammuseeru wrote:
Hello bb,

My GCT subscription expired yesterday. Can I renew on 50% discount after 10 days and will be able to still pay same amount as it is displaying today ?



Well.... I would look at the link in Post #2 and see if it works for you :dazed but that's me :tongue_opt2
https://gmatclub.com/tests-beta/extension.html


P.S. Looks like you figured it out :thumbup:
_________________
Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here...

Discover Your Admit Options with Decision Tracker Filters!
GMAT Club Bot
Any Discount on Subscription after expiry?? Or can extension price be   [#permalink] 28 Jan 2019, 21:37
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Any Discount on Subscription after expiry?? Or can extension price be

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: abhimahna






Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne