It is currently 19 Nov 2017, 05:34

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Application Questions - SAID

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 5

Concentration: General Management, Marketing
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.7
Application Questions - SAID [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Oct 2017, 07:07
Hi,

I am currently working on the application process of SAID and researching essays. Can anyone please give me an outline on these application questions? I am definitely not expecting an full fledged answer. But an outline will help.

Preferred location post MBA - Is it better to mention Europe? Does it matter if I put US here since I am based out of here for now and I have a better idea on the recruitment opportunities in the US than the Europe market?

How does your preferred sector in your preferred location recruit MBA talent? Describe the research you have done so far. (1000 characters) - What is said primarily looking for here? What kind of companies hire and the recruitment process they follow in my preferred location?

How do you meet these requirements? (1000 characters) - Do I need to mention what skills I already have and how an MBA will help me achieve the rest of the skills?

What do you plan to do between now and starting your MBA to prepare and maximise your chances of success? (1000 characters) - I am kind of lost of this one. Any outline will help.

Thank you.

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 5

Expert Post
Director
Director
G
Affiliations: MBA Prep Coach

Kudos [?]: 198 [0], given: 76

Farrell D Hehn: MBA
Re: Application Questions - SAID [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Oct 2017, 03:44
Don't mean to be obnoxious but you really need to hire a consultant for the questions you are asking. No generic meaningful advise can be given for those.

Farrell Dyan
http://MBAPrepCoach.com
http://PoetsandQuants.com/Consultants/Farrell-Dyan
"You don't often come across people so perceptive and empathetic." - EM, NYC

Kudos [?]: 198 [0], given: 76

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Re: Application Questions - SAID [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Oct 2017, 00:18
MBAPrepCoach wrote:
Don't mean to be obnoxious but you really need to hire a consultant for the questions you are asking. No generic meaningful advise can be given for those.

Agreed.

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Re: Application Questions - SAID   [#permalink] 10 Oct 2017, 00:18

Application Questions - SAID

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap