It is currently 19 Nov 2017, 07:43

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Ask Away

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Ask Away [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Nov 2014, 03:25
This post was
BOOKMARKED
All,

I m a current 2nd year (class of 2015) at Goizueta Business School. Do shoot any questions you may have about Emory, life here etc. I will do my best to get back to you.

Cheers,
Goizie

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Current Student

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 2

Re: Ask Away [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Nov 2014, 19:24
What area do you think Goizueta is strongest in ?
Do the major consulting companies recruit at emory?
Goizueta career service center has been praised for getting its MBAS jobs. Is the hype real?
When you picked Goizueta were you assuming you would live in Atlanta or Charlotte post MBA?
Was it difficult getting a summer internship and were you able to get the internship you wanted? What was the internship?
Do you find the classes difficult? About how much time do you spend on homework a day
How is living in Atlanta?
Whats the social scene like at Goizueta?
What other MBA programs did you get into and why did you pick Goizueta?
Do you feel like choosing Goizueta over say Cornell is an advantage in the sense that Goizueta is the top school in Atlanta while Cornell is in NEW york and ranked behind NYU and Columbia?
Is Goizueta living up to your expectations? Or would you have gone with a different MBA program?
Any cons of Goizueta or Atlanta? ( Even small ones)

Thanks

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 2

Re: Ask Away   [#permalink] 23 Nov 2014, 19:24

Ask Away

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap