Last visit was: 28 Apr 2024, 18:50 It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 18:50

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 42 [0]
Given Kudos: 340
Concentration: General Management, International Business
Schools: CBS
GMAT Focus 1:
525 Q74 V82 DI72
GPA: 3.1
WE:Sales (Computer Software)
Send PM
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 800 [0]
Given Kudos: 21
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Re: Ask me anything - First-year Full-time MBA Student at Goizueta Bschool [#permalink]
saynchalk wrote:
Hey, would you be able to let me know what you put in on your SOP? Also about the interview process, how the experience was?

­
Hi Saynchalk,

I think for the SOP, a clear vision of what you want to do after MBA as well as your understanding about your accomplishments so far are important. For Goizueta, community is important. I think it will be wonderful if you can demonstrate how you can contribute to the community with your expertise and experiences. 

The interview process was quite smooth for me. I finished the video recording questions first. Then I got a 30-min interview session with an admission officer. I felt the questions were not tricky at all. The admission officer had a good understanding of my resume and I felt that she was really trying to know me as a person!

I hope this helps. And all the best to your application process!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Re: Ask me anything - First-year Full-time MBA Student at Goizueta Bschool [#permalink]
pintukr wrote:
Interview highlights should be shared for benefit of the prospective applicants..

­
Hi pintukr,

I think for me, the interview questions were all very straightforward. I think I researched on some sample questions for video recording questions before submitting my application. I did not feel the questions were tricky or too hard.

For the zoom interview session with an admission officer, I felt that she was asking a lot about my work experience and how I could contribute to the community with my diverse background and experiences. I felt your goals after MBA should also be articulate well to show that you have a purpose and are willing to work hard for them.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have more specific questions about the interview process.
GMAT Club Bot