GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 03 Aug 2020, 03:26

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Berkeley Deadlines for Class 2020

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Manager
Manager
avatar
G
Joined: 28 Jul 2016
Posts: 128
Berkeley Deadlines for Class 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Apr 2017, 10:01
Hi There,
Does somebody know deadline for R1 for Berkeley?

Thanks in advance!
Leo
Personal MBA Coach Founder
User avatar
D
Status: Boutique MBA Admissions Consulting from a Wharton graduate - Helping applicants get into top global business schools since 2008
Affiliations: Wharton, MIT
Joined: 11 Sep 2010
Posts: 1808
Location: United States (NY)
Overall Client Admit Rate: 96%
Re: Berkeley Deadlines for Class 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Apr 2017, 10:04
LeonidK wrote:
Hi There,
Does somebody know deadline for R1 for Berkeley?

Thanks in advance!
Leo


Leo,

It is a bit too early for the deadlines, but stay tuned as they will be released soon enough. Feel free to email me if you want me to let you know as soon as they are published. scott@personalmbacoach.com

Best,
Scott
_________________
Personal MBA Coach
Boutique MBA Admissions Consulting
scott@personalmbacoach.com | +1 617 645 2424
http://www.personalmbacoach.com | http://www.personalmbacoach.com/blog

Sign up for a free consultation!

Image
Manager
Manager
avatar
G
Joined: 28 Jul 2016
Posts: 128
Re: Berkeley Deadlines for Class 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Apr 2017, 07:12
PersonalMBACoach wrote:
LeonidK wrote:
Hi There,
Does somebody know deadline for R1 for Berkeley?

Thanks in advance!
Leo


Leo,

It is a bit too early for the deadlines, but stay tuned as they will be released soon enough. Feel free to email me if you want me to let you know as soon as they are published. scott@personalmbacoach.com

Best,
Scott


Thanks for information!
:)
Personal MBA Coach Founder
User avatar
D
Status: Boutique MBA Admissions Consulting from a Wharton graduate - Helping applicants get into top global business schools since 2008
Affiliations: Wharton, MIT
Joined: 11 Sep 2010
Posts: 1808
Location: United States (NY)
Overall Client Admit Rate: 96%
Re: Berkeley Deadlines for Class 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Apr 2017, 14:52
LeonidK wrote:
PersonalMBACoach wrote:
LeonidK wrote:
Hi There,
Does somebody know deadline for R1 for Berkeley?

Thanks in advance!
Leo


Leo,

It is a bit too early for the deadlines, but stay tuned as they will be released soon enough. Feel free to email me if you want me to let you know as soon as they are published. scott@personalmbacoach.com

Best,
Scott


Thanks for information!
:)



You are most welcome Leo. Enjoy the weekend!
_________________
Personal MBA Coach
Boutique MBA Admissions Consulting
scott@personalmbacoach.com | +1 617 645 2424
http://www.personalmbacoach.com | http://www.personalmbacoach.com/blog

Sign up for a free consultation!

Image
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Berkeley Deadlines for Class 2020   [#permalink] 14 Apr 2017, 14:52

Berkeley Deadlines for Class 2020

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: variantguy, Parnika182






Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne