It is currently 21 Feb 2018, 22:54

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Best B-School for consulting career in the Middle East

new topic post reply Update application status  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Manager
Manager
G
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V40
WE: Management Consulting (Consulting)
Reviews Badge
Best B-School for consulting career in the Middle East [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 May 2017, 09:13
Hello folks. I am looking for a 1-year MBA course and I intend to get a job in the middle east post that, preferably in consulting. I know INSEAD is probably the best option for that. What are the other schools I can look at considering the future goal I have set?

+1 kudos if you find this useful
GMAT 1: 750 (Q50; V40; IR 8; AWA 5.5)
Debrief: https://gmatclub.com/forum/first-attempt-750-q50-v40-ir-8-awa-245721.html

Expert Post
Admission Consultant
G
Re: Best B-School for consulting career in the Middle East [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 May 2017, 10:43
nishantd88 wrote:
Hello folks. I am looking for a 1-year MBA course and I intend to get a job in the middle east post that, preferably in consulting. I know INSEAD is probably the best option for that. What are the other schools I can look at considering the future goal I have set?

LBS has an executive MBA running out of Dubai; Fuqua has the cross continent MBA (17 months) again out of Dubai and as you already know, INSEAD has a campus in Abu Dhabi.
These are by far the best options in the region.

Namita Garg,
http://www.mbadecoder.com
+91 9901566772, +91(80) 40931397

Contact us at: contact@mbadecoder.com

Ask for a FREE profile evaluation click here

Manager
Manager
G
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V40
WE: Management Consulting (Consulting)
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 12 May 2017, 19:59
MBADecoder wrote:
nishantd88 wrote:

LBS has an executive MBA running out of Dubai; Fuqua has the cross continent MBA (17 months) again out of Dubai and as you already know, INSEAD has a campus in Abu Dhabi.
These are by far the best options in the region.

Thanks......I am ok with the program location being anywhere else in the world as long as it is recognised well and gives me a shot at a career in the Middle East. Is the Kellog 1 year MBA suitable for this?

+1 kudos if you find this useful
GMAT 1: 750 (Q50; V40; IR 8; AWA 5.5)
Debrief: https://gmatclub.com/forum/first-attempt-750-q50-v40-ir-8-awa-245721.html

Expert Post
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
S

Show Tags

New post 13 May 2017, 10:30
nishantd88 wrote:

Hi Nishant,

Most of the top B-schools would be able to provide you an option to work in the Middle East, either through direct placements or through their global alumni network. In addition, businesses from both UAE and Saudi Arabia hire graduates from top B-schools in growing numbers each year. While we don't think that pursuing a career in Middle East should stop you from applying elsewhere, the easier and more natural route of course is to apply to B-schools in Middle East itself.

Why don't you let us know a little more about you here and we can help you make an informed decision on what B-schools to apply to?

Feel free to reach out in case of more queries.

Apphelp : India's # 1 MBA admissions consultancy
-----------------------------------------------
Confused about MBA application strategy? Need help with Essay Review? Need mock interviews?
All these questions have a single answer : APPHELP
Phone: +91 9871354580
Email: info@apphelp.co.in
Blog: http://www.blog.apphelp.co.in

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
S
Affiliations: 99colleges.com
Schools: Wharton

Show Tags

New post 16 May 2017, 20:29
Hi nishantd88,

If you’re considering Middle East as your geography of work post-MBA, your best bet is European schools as most 1-year programs are based in Europe and, moreover, because of proximity and more frequent cultural/ business exchange (Europeans work in plenty in Dubai and other ME cities) between Europe and ME, European schools are relatively well-known in ME. Another option, as suggested, is to consider a school based in ME because most recruitment in B-schools is regional.

Anil, MBA (Wharton)| MBA Admissions Consultant

Consulting| Contact at anil@99colleges.com for your queries on MBA Admissions

And if you couldn’t make it earlier, get a free ding analysis

Re: Best B-School for consulting career in the Middle East   [#permalink] 16 May 2017, 20:29

Best B-School for consulting career in the Middle East

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: Hatakekakashi

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap