GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 25 May 2019, 00:09

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Best GMAT test center in bangalore

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 30 Aug 2018
Posts: 7
GPA: 4
WE: Marketing (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Best GMAT test center in bangalore  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Oct 2018, 23:23
Hi,

Can you some one suggest me which is the best center from the below? I have heard some really bad experiences about all other test centers. Thanks in advance!

1.
Pearson Professional Centers-Bangalore 2 KAR
Prestige Atrium, Unit 101, Ground Floor
Central Street, Shivajinagar, Bangalore
Karnataka
Bangalore
Karnataka 560001
India

2.
Pearson Professional Centers-Bangalore
# 45, 3rd Floor,Trade Center
Dickenson Road
Next to Manipal Centre
Bangalore
Karnataka 560042
India
VP
VP
avatar
V
Joined: 30 Jan 2016
Posts: 1064
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Best GMAT test center in bangalore  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Oct 2018, 08:41
1
Hi readyforgmat,

Welcome to gmatclub!

Feedback on Bangalore test centers:
https://gmatclub.com/forum/bangalore-te ... fl=similar
https://gmatclub.com/forum/bangalore-te ... fl=similar

Hope this helps!
_________________
Non progredi est regredi
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 30 Aug 2018
Posts: 7
GPA: 4
WE: Marketing (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Re: Best GMAT test center in bangalore  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Oct 2018, 01:19
Thanks for routing me to the right links. This was helpful.
CEO
CEO
User avatar
V
Joined: 15 Jul 2015
Posts: 2640
Location: India
GMAT 1: 780 Q50 V51
GRE 1: Q170 V169
Re: Best GMAT test center in bangalore  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Oct 2018, 19:54
readyforgmat wrote:
Hi,

Can you some one suggest me which is the best center from the below? I have heard some really bad experiences about all other test centers. Thanks in advance!

1.
Pearson Professional Centers-Bangalore 2 KAR
Prestige Atrium, Unit 101, Ground Floor
Central Street, Shivajinagar, Bangalore
Karnataka
Bangalore
Karnataka 560001
India

2.
Pearson Professional Centers-Bangalore
# 45, 3rd Floor,Trade Center
Dickenson Road
Next to Manipal Centre
Bangalore
Karnataka 560042
India
I don't think you should have a problem with either center. The first one is quite new, but it is still a center run directly by Pearson.

Also, I haven't personally seen the first one, so if you do end up choosing it, please do post back here with your thoughts.
_________________
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 30 Aug 2018
Posts: 7
GPA: 4
WE: Marketing (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Re: Best GMAT test center in bangalore  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Dec 2018, 18:39
Took the GMAT at this center few days back. Though I didnot score good according to my expectations; no issues with the test center. One of the best test centers I have seen. World class fcilities and equipment.
CEO
CEO
User avatar
V
Joined: 15 Jul 2015
Posts: 2640
Location: India
GMAT 1: 780 Q50 V51
GRE 1: Q170 V169
Re: Best GMAT test center in bangalore  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Dec 2018, 20:03
readyforgmat wrote:
Took the GMAT at this center few days back. Though I didnot score good according to my expectations; no issues with the test center. One of the best test centers I have seen. World class fcilities and equipment.
Thank you for the review (for the Shivajinagar center?), and all the best for the next step, whether it is a retake or applications.
_________________
Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 30 Aug 2018
Posts: 7
GPA: 4
WE: Marketing (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Re: Best GMAT test center in bangalore  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Dec 2018, 08:16
AjiteshArun wrote:
readyforgmat wrote:
Took the GMAT at this center few days back. Though I didnot score good according to my expectations; no issues with the test center. One of the best test centers I have seen. World class fcilities and equipment.
Thank you for the review (for the Shivajinagar center?), and all the best for the next step, whether it is a retake or applications.



Thanks
It was this one
Pearson Professional Centers-Bangalore 2 KAR
Prestige Atrium, Unit 101, Ground Floor
Central Street, Shivajinagar, Bangalore
Karnataka
Bangalore
Karnataka 560001
India
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 26 Dec 2017
Posts: 6
Re: Best GMAT test center in bangalore  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2019, 04:36
Hi, if anyone currently residing in Bangalore require Manhattan prep material do let me know.

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Best GMAT test center in bangalore   [#permalink] 18 Mar 2019, 04:36
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Best GMAT test center in bangalore

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: HKD1710



Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.