GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 17 Nov 2019, 23:51

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

best quantitative online courses (& explanations!!!)

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Find Similar Topics 
Intern
Intern
best quantitative online courses (& explanations!!!)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Oct 2019, 13:24
Hello,
I started preparing for GMAT recently and it can get quite confusing. I haven't had a proper math class in a while and I feel like I need to find good online courses where they offer long and detailed explanations to the quantitative questions. I am taking too much time to understand things by myself and feel like I need to be put in the whole "lecturing" type of situation again.

Your help and recommendations will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Monika
Manager
Manager
G
Re: best quantitative online courses (& explanations!!!)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Oct 2019, 15:01
monikachepisheva wrote:
Hello,
I started preparing for GMAT recently and it can get quite confusing. I haven't had a proper math class in a while and I feel like I need to find good online courses where they offer long and detailed explanations to the quantitative questions. I am taking too much time to understand things by myself and feel like I need to be put in the whole "lecturing" type of situation again.

Thanks,
Monika

Hello, Monika. I understand getting confused by all the topics and question formatting of the GMAT™ Quant section. You might want to check out any of the programs on the following list, many of which are quite affordable, some of which even offer free (or nearly free) trials.

https://gmatclub.com/reviews/gmat_courses/

I cannot personally speak to their efficacy or explanatory video durations--I am an independent GMAT™ tutor--but some of my students have found a few of the programs listed to be quite helpful in supplementing their one-on-one study time with me, and video prep is way cheaper than tutoring (something I can say for certain).

Good luck with your studies.

- Andrew
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
G
Concentration: Strategy, Social Entrepreneurship
Schools: Ross '22, ISB '20, NUS '20
GPA: 4
Reviews Badge
best quantitative online courses (& explanations!!!)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Oct 2019, 11:03
In order to practice quant.....GMAT club tests are good....i feel 28 tests are more than enough for quant

Posted from my mobile device
Admitted - Which School Forum Moderator
V
Concentration: Finance

Show Tags

New post 21 Oct 2019, 13:07
monikachepisheva wrote:
Hello,

Thanks,
Monika

Hello monikachepisheva

For starter like yourself I would recommend Magoosh online courses.

Once you are familiar with that, I would advise to go for Manhattan Quant course.

You can use Manhattan Quant books as reference or supplement, if you decide you prefer more to study from books, instead of using video materials only.

Also be sure to practice with official GMAT quant/verbal questions.

Good Luck :cool:
P
Concentration: Finance, Real Estate

Show Tags

New post 21 Oct 2019, 14:59
Since your basics in maths might be shaky I suggest you log into Khanacademy.org and check out the maths videos. It’s free
monikachepisheva wrote:
Hello,

Thanks,
Monika

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Bot
Re: best quantitative online courses (& explanations!!!)   [#permalink] 21 Oct 2019, 14:59

best quantitative online courses (& explanations!!!)

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics