Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 17:57 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 17:57

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 1682 [0]
Given Kudos: 210
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 39 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
Schools:F2010 - HBS (R1 - denied w/o interview ), INSEAD (R1 - admitted), Wharton (R1 - waitlisted & ding), Ivey (R2 - admitted w/ 60% tuition)
 Q47  V40 GMAT 2: 710  Q45  V42
GPA: 3.8
WE 1: 3.5yrs as a Strategy Consultant - Big 4
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: BLUE CHIP B-SCHOOLS [#permalink]
Sir

Maybe I am not able to communicate myself properly, I know the top-schools of non USA, UK and AUSTRALIA... these are published everywhere on net i know that.

To put it more specifically I want to know from people residing in CANADA, SINGAPORE, NEW ZEALAND and SWITZERLAND regarding b-schools which are not known to outsiders but have good value within that country.

And I am not asking for any spoon feeding here I am asking about things which are not there in Rankings.

I am sorry if my way of writing was giving you an impression of spoon feeding.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Concentration: General Management, International Business, Strategy
Schools:HEC Paris
Send PM
sanchitsharma3 wrote:
Sir

Maybe I am not able to communicate myself properly, I know the top-schools of non USA, UK and AUSTRALIA... these are published everywhere on net i know that.

To put it more specifically I want to know from people residing in CANADA, SINGAPORE, NEW ZEALAND and SWITZERLAND regarding b-schools which are not known to outsiders but have good value within that country.

And I am not asking for any spoon feeding here I am asking about things which are not there in Rankings.

Your question is still too broad and gives off the impression you have done no research. I recommend you read bsd_lover's thread on Regional Elites, and come back after you've gone to each of those school's websites and contacted a current student.

For future reference, try to follow the code of posting in each forum. If you'll notice, the threads listed here are very specific to each school and questions that are vague and broad tend to receive few responses. You know why? Because by not answering, it will get pushed to the bottom and you will be forced to do your own research.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 39 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
Schools:F2010 - HBS (R1 - denied w/o interview ), INSEAD (R1 - admitted), Wharton (R1 - waitlisted & ding), Ivey (R2 - admitted w/ 60% tuition)
 Q47  V40 GMAT 2: 710  Q45  V42
GPA: 3.8
WE 1: 3.5yrs as a Strategy Consultant - Big 4
Send PM
sanchitsharma3 wrote:
Sir

ok - in that case, I can speak for Canada and to some extent Singapore.

Canada

Ivey
Rotman
Schulich
McGill / Queens

The above are all good programs which are well recognized within the country and should open multiple doors for you. I have ranked them in my order of preference.

Singapore

INSEAD - this is a world class university with acceptance rates that are at the Top 10 level. So getting in is far from a cakewalk.
NUS - I believe NUS also has an MBA program - it is a well respected institution in the region.

Switzerland

IMD - once, again a world class place but not very well known outside EU
I know there are a couple of others schools in Switzerland as well - but the names escape me.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thank you Sir for your valuable insight...thats exactly what I want to know...
GMAT Club Bot