Last visit was: 07 Jun 2024, 07:31 It is currently 07 Jun 2024, 07:31
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 4
Schools: Wharton '25
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 73516 [0]
Given Kudos: 19074
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 149 [1]
Given Kudos: 222
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 217 [1]
Given Kudos: 53
Concentration: Leadership, Sustainability
Schools: Stanford
Send PM
Re: Building An Automated/Digital Study Plan [#permalink]
Kudos
go for it. anything will work if we are discipline enough :)
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 73516 [1]
Given Kudos: 19074
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
What should be our next steps ally117? :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
0Lucky0 wrote:
I would love to work with you on this one. Although, I am more interested in the practice test side of this, ie, figuring out a way to get all the answers of the 50 questions that you get in the forum quiz all on the same page. :) ie, an answers list of those particular 50 questions. :)
Can your tools do such a thing? :)

If one person was willing to make a spreadsheet containing the questions and answers of various questions, then I could input that to the system and let it populate the questions and then export a template for others to generate quizzes or answer sheets out of it. It would always require one person at least doing some compiling but then it could be dispersed as a tool.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
bb wrote:
What should be our next steps ally117? :)

Some kind of proof of concept might be good at first to rally support. A template made to provide an automated solution for a major tool people usually have to make a little more complicated. Something to show its a worthwhile pursuit.

I was thinking of maybe making a template that helps make the Error Log a little smoother to operate, or some similar concept. Just to show what I mean about what a system like this could do.

I would say the first needs that arise from this are:
- some error log templates and ideas floating around are worth adapting but there are parts of it I don’t understand because I’m new to GMAT studying
- needing more than just my opinion on what does or does not help in an error log
- someone with a better understanding of GMAT Club’s error log explaining that system to me

This is all just spitballing

But for example if we made this work out, we’d have a ClickUp-built error log for people to use and check out if they like the app use being involved in their studying

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 149 [0]
Given Kudos: 222
Send PM
ally117 wrote:
0Lucky0 wrote:
I would love to work with you on this one. Although, I am more interested in the practice test side of this, ie, figuring out a way to get all the answers of the 50 questions that you get in the forum quiz all on the same page. :) ie, an answers list of those particular 50 questions. :)
Can your tools do such a thing? :)

If one person was willing to make a spreadsheet containing the questions and answers of various questions, then I could input that to the system and let it populate the questions and then export a template for others to generate quizzes or answer sheets out of it. It would always require one person at least doing some compiling but then it could be dispersed as a tool.

Sounds like a very good idea. :) Although, I think we can figure out a way to use the questions right off of this website to feed your tools. Lets bounce ideas off of each other in a chat. ;) I sent you a ping. :)
GMAT Club Bot