Summer is Coming! Join the Game of Timers Competition to Win Epic Prizes. Registration is Open. Game starts Mon July 1st.

It is currently 18 Jul 2019, 09:06

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2019 Intake) Class of 2022

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
GPA: 3.53
Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2019 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Jun 2019, 12:03
[/quote]
Did you get invited to interview?[/quote]

Yes - on campus 6/7

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B
Re: Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2019 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Jun 2019, 12:06
ML1234 wrote:
byankton wrote:
gmatkarma20 wrote:
I am a late consideration applicant. I did not want to rush my application so I did not complete it, but Haas reached out to see if I was still interested in applying. My application portal says submitted and will be considered for Round 5. But round 5 was not marketed on the website.

Did you get invited to interview?

Yes on campus 6/7

Intern
Intern
Re: Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2019 Intake) Class of 2022  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jun 2019, 13:40
Yes on campus 6/7

Posted from my mobile device[/quote]

Did you get the decision?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 24 Jun 2019, 13:49
sskssk wrote:
Yes on campus 6/7

Did you get the decision?[/quote]

Yes - I was placed on the waitlist which isn't the best news. However, at least there is still some hope. I was not expecting a decision until the 26th so perhaps those who haven't received a decision today may still here from adcom on Wednesday. In terms of timing, adcom mentioned that they will be moving folks of the waitlist all the way up until two weeks prior to orientation which is on July 26th.

How about you? Any decision on your end.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 24 Jun 2019, 14:17
byankton wrote:
sskssk wrote:
Yes on campus 6/7

Yes - I was placed on the waitlist which isn't the best news. However, at least there is still some hope. I was not expecting a decision until the 26th so perhaps those who haven't received a decision today may still here from adcom on Wednesday. In terms of timing, adcom mentioned that they will be moving folks of the waitlist all the way up until two weeks prior to orientation which is on July 26th.

How about you? Any decision on your end.[/quote]

Yes, I recevied an email today but it's not a good news!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 24 Jun 2019, 14:24
sskssk wrote:
byankton wrote:
sskssk wrote:
Yes on campus 6/7

How about you? Any decision on your end.

Yes, I recevied an email today but it's not a good news![/quote]

Sorry to hear
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 740 Q48 V42

Show Tags

New post 28 Jun 2019, 09:59
Cohort assignments today! Trying to switch to Tues/Thurs, any current students/alumni have experience with that? Also holy hell was that sexual assault module long and tedious
Intern
Intern
Class schedule  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jul 2019, 23:33
[Question for past students]

Does anyone know when the last exam of the year for the Tue/Thur cohort will me? it says Dec 12, but what time does it end? Trying to book a flight out that night.

Thanks!
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 09 Jul 2019, 10:41
bayareaTechie wrote:

Does anyone know when the last exam of the year for the Tue/Thur cohort will me? it says Dec 12, but what time does it end? Trying to book a flight out that night.

Thanks!

I think it's fair to assume these tests are held during regular class hours?
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 09 Jul 2019, 10:43
mbawootwoot wrote:
Cohort assignments today! Trying to switch to Tues/Thurs, any current students/alumni have experience with that? Also holy hell was that sexual assault module long and tedious

I think you have to show some official work related reason to switch cohorts. Are you trying to swtich from Blue to Gold or from one of the weekend cohorts?
Thread Master - Part Time MBA Programs
S

Show Tags

New post 09 Jul 2019, 12:51
bayareaTechie wrote:

Thanks!

It should be your regular class hours, but I recommend you not booking on the same night or wait until class syllabus is given out. If you need to buy it now, then buy it with cancellation insurance.
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 740 Q48 V42

Show Tags

New post 11 Jul 2019, 18:43
gmatkarma20 wrote:
mbawootwoot wrote:

I think you have to show some official work related reason to switch cohorts. Are you trying to swtich from Blue to Gold or from one of the weekend cohorts?

Yeah blue to gold. They said my only option was to defer for a year ?

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2019 Intake) Class of 2022   [#permalink] 11 Jul 2019, 18:43

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   [ 272 posts ] 

Calling all Haas(Berkeley) EWMBA Applicants(2019 Intake) Class of 2022

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: hanamana