It is currently 18 Jan 2018, 13:11

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all MIT LGO Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!!

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 05 Jan 2018
Posts: 2

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all MIT LGO Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Jan 2018, 18:01
Wow, when I saw the email invite this morning all Friday slots are already gone!

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 25 Mar 2017
Posts: 4

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 7

Re: Calling all MIT LGO Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Jan 2018, 12:59
zeitgeist wrote:
Wow, when I saw the email invite this morning all Friday slots are already gone!


Assuming all invites have already been sent, it seems as though this was not my year. Congratulations to everyone who received an interview, and I hope you all do great!

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 7

2 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 05 Jan 2018
Posts: 2

Kudos [?]: 2 [2], given: 0

Re: Calling all MIT LGO Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Jan 2018, 12:24
2
This post received
KUDOS
MKF17 wrote:
zeitgeist wrote:
Wow, when I saw the email invite this morning all Friday slots are already gone!


Assuming all invites have already been sent, it seems as though this was not my year. Congratulations to everyone who received an interview, and I hope you all do great!


Well, don't lose hope. There are still remaining spots for signing up and there were people getting invites one week later than the batch according to last year's LGO thread. Good luck!

Kudos [?]: 2 [2], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 25 Mar 2017
Posts: 4

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 7

Re: Calling all MIT LGO Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Jan 2018, 12:30
zeitgeist wrote:
MKF17 wrote:
zeitgeist wrote:
Wow, when I saw the email invite this morning all Friday slots are already gone!


Assuming all invites have already been sent, it seems as though this was not my year. Congratulations to everyone who received an interview, and I hope you all do great!


Well, don't lose hope. There are still remaining spots for signing up and there were people getting invites one week later than the batch according to last year's LGO thread. Good luck!


Thanks for your encouraging words. I was invited to interview this morning, and I look forward to meeting all of you in Cambridge!

Posted from my mobile device

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 7

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 10 Jan 2018
Posts: 1

Kudos [?]: 1 [1], given: 0

Re: Calling all MIT LGO Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!! [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Jan 2018, 17:59
1
This post received
KUDOS
Late to the party! Came here for the updates. Good luck to everyone on your interviews this month.

Any advice from the round1-ers on the interview? or the interview essay?

Thanks!

Kudos [?]: 1 [1], given: 0

Re: Calling all MIT LGO Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!!   [#permalink] 10 Jan 2018, 17:59

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   [ 45 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all MIT LGO Applicants: (2018 Intake) Class of 2020!!

  new topic post reply Update application status  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.